Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) (20972 Views)

Childish Gambino – Feels Like Summer Mp3 Torrent / Download Feels Like Summer By Childish Gambino / "This Is UNIPORT" Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by DaObserver(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
Saheed9:
But what's the message about hijab
adopted girls
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2018
I like that song This is Naija, is more better than This is America because have you guys noticed about that song This is America because this is America song it contains racist and slavery and if you notice about that this is America song by Childish Gambino that means it contains whole alot of graphic racist stuff but This is Nigeria song by Falz it a good one oo because we are United together with freedom, peace, Faith, and progress and unity so I like that This is Nigeria by Falz because I have faith for my Nation Nigeria for freedom and peace. grin cheesy wink smiley

#God_bless_Naija
#Unity_faith_peace_progress.��✊��

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by sprints1: 3:28pm On May 26, 2018
falz try abeg parody or imitation or copycat or copy and paste wateva u called it I liked it particularly the way he attacked the pastors "tithe money" thumbs up bahd guy
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by sprints1: 3:30pm On May 26, 2018
Chinagurum1995:
I like that song This is Naija, is more better than This is America because have you guys noticed about that song This is America because this is America song it contains racist and slavery and if you notice about that this is America song by Childish Gambino that means it contains whole alot of graphic racist stuff but This is Nigeria song by Falz it a good one oo because we are United together with freedom, peace, Faith, and progress and unity so I like that This is Nigeria by Falz because I have faith for my Nation Nigeria for freedom and peace. grin cheesy wink smiley

#God_bless_Naija
this is america is completely racial black killing the whites...whites killing the blacks at end it shows the blacks running away from the whites... I understand childish gambino the music tells a lot...liked the Nigeria own sha becos it talked about the country' situation
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Toybreezy: 7:15pm On May 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:
He should have come up with different concept rather than copying someone else creativity

We really lack originality in 9ja

Think before you post, no body is an island.
I hate shallow peeps like you.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by johnmario50(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2018
I swear Falz kill it jooooor, kudos
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:23am On May 27, 2018
Chinagurum1995:

#God_bless_Naija

Is it better White police kill black people or black police kill own person. You did not understand the graphic content because you are not living it.
That is the reality for black Americans as Falz yalks out own.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ebby9z(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2018
Saheed9:
But what's the message about hijab
Chibok Girls!!!
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:24am On May 27, 2018
daveP:
That song passed a deep message and now that falz drew inspiration, I expect naija artistes to just sing about what to do with our society. They have enough and more than enough to write good sensational lyrics on.

All the stupid beats and nonsense inaudible words and unknown slangs that we ignore should be done with.

This is Nigeria.

Those hijab girls sha....

You are so right since Fela, nothing of substance is coming from the artist.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 1:36am On May 27, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Sunny morning here in Lekki phase 4, Alpha beach is close by, beautiful view! Just waiting for you to come drown here with all thy negativity.

Idiot, I dont reside in Nigeria

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Idiot, I dont reside in Nigeria

It's fine! Wherever you reside, just drown there please.

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2018
ADRIAN88:

It's fine! Wherever i reside, i will just drown there

Ok..it your choice not mine

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Ok..it your choice not mine

Lol! You can be persecuted for this! You win! I give up! Lets meet and see how we can move this country forward with your skill set.
Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Lol! You can be persecuted for this! You win! I give up! Lets meet and see how we can move this country forward with your skill set.

Baba Tuaile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
sprints1:
this is america is completely racial black killing the whites...whites killing the blacks at end it shows the blacks running away from the whites... I understand childish gambino the music tells a lot...liked the Nigeria own sha becos it talked about the country' situation
na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ft Dbanj - Sugar Rush (official Video) / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.