Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant (1135 Views)

Let's Keep Michael Saliu Alive! Help needed for Dialysis & Kidney Transplant! / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant by amodu(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is ALIU Adeyinka Balogun, I am 34years old, single and an orphan. I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease about 6 months ago and unfortunately this has progressed to end stage renal failure. I am currently on dialysis 2 times per week at Babcock University Teaching Hospital in Ogun state. The doctors have determined that I need a kidney transplant in order to save my life. I am currently facing 3 main issues now. The first is to get someone that will donate a kidney for me that would match. The second is to get funds to pay for my twice-weekly dialysis until I get a transplant and the third is the funds to pay for the surgery. The estimated cost for the total dialysis per week is about N80, 000(N40, 000 per dialysis) and the cost for the surgery and subsequent immunosuppressive medication for a year is about N8, 000,000. The doctors have advised that I get the transplant done as soon as possible so as to avoid further complications from continued dialysis. I am in urgent need of a donor and funds for my management.

I lost both of my parents at a tender age. I am the only child of mymotherand she passed away about 16 years ago. My father was a customs officer and he also passed away about 8 years ago after a brief illness.I have been faced with so many challenges in my life, and I have managed to overcome each one of them. This is the latest challenge I have been dealt with and I sincerely hope with your support, I will surely be victorious this time around too.

Attached is a copy of the letter of financial assistance from Babcock University Teaching Hospital with details of my medical report.

God bless you as you consider my appeal.

Sincerely,

AliuAdeyinkaBalogun

Here is his account details for donation:
GTBANK 0008207356. BALOGUN ALIU ADEYINKA

Re: Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant by amodu(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2018
Help save a life please.
Lalasticlala, isilove and co
Re: Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant by Jimbadly: 6:15am On May 26, 2018
TEHN, where are you? Someone needs urgent financial assistance.
Re: Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant by amodu(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
Moderators, don't close your eyes to this ailing brother of mine.
Help do the needful
Re: Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant by amodu(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2018
If na irrelevant thing now, you will swiftly place it on front page.
Nawa ooo
Re: Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant by amodu(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Ear Infections / What Do I Need To Grow Beards / Jumia Slashed Prices....get Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup For As Low As 2000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.