Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship (752 Views)

In Search Of Long Lost Dad / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 25, 2018
Okay. I really believe that long stories wont work here, and discreet would always win. Please pm me asap. #Soulmate .
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by shammy0609(f): 11:00pm On May 25, 2018
OfficialDad:
Okay. I really believe that long stories wont work here, and discreet would always win. Please pm me asap. #Soulmate .

Officialdad!!!!
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2018
shammy0609:

Officialdad!!!!

Officialmum
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by shammy0609(f): 2:21am On May 26, 2018
OfficialDad:

Officialmum
What are u upto now
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by Nobody: 8:23am On May 26, 2018
shammy0609:

What are u upto now

In search of #soulmate
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by Ishilove: 8:58am On May 26, 2018
Nairaland is a Nigerian forum so since you're seeking a non-Nigerian, go to their forums where they are in abundance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by swiz123(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2018
Ishilove:
Nairaland is a Nigerian forum so since you're seeking a non-Nigerian, go to their forums where they are in abundance
Do you know any forum where I can meet non-Nigerians
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by Ishilove: 9:13am On May 26, 2018
swiz123:

Do you know any forum where I can meet non-Nigerians
Not really. I'm not really a social media person. Facebook and Nairaland are the two sites I'm most active on, and the latter more than the former.
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by Nobody: 11:20am On May 26, 2018
Ishilove:

Please refer me to one apart from facebook filled with Nigerian white fraudulent boys in disguise of a girl.
Re: I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For A Relationship by khiaa(f): 2:09am On May 31, 2018
OfficialDad:

Please refer me to one apart from facebook filled with Nigerian white fraudulent boys in disguise of a girl.

Come on bruh, what's up with the white Jesus? angry

(1) (Reply)

Study Or Move To Canada / What A Clothes Makeover ie Difference In Outfits Can Do For You / The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.