Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! (1810 Views)

Soldier Force Primary School Boys To Twerk for him At Gunpoint. / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by engrofodile: 2:19am On May 26, 2018
Am still shell shocked about this that I had to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hNOyErw6iU

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by hisgrace090: 3:15am On May 26, 2018
This is Nigeria for you.

This is what the world is suffering from us.

I will never suffer the repacaution of their actions.

Onye meta ya eburu or,

What you sow you reap.

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by americaninja1: 5:01am On May 26, 2018
Dey get mentors nw.. na wetin our musics an SM celeb dey cause b dat

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by royallord1(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2018
Hmmmm... How sad

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Postanalyser: 7:18am On May 26, 2018
yellowbar tribe is finished

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by meezynetwork(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2018
So

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by engrofodile: 11:35am On May 26, 2018
Postanalyser:

Haahahahah
Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Westbestside: 12:32pm On May 26, 2018
Postanalyser:
Your own tribe is not finished and they are facing firing squad everyday in Indonesia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Postanalyser: 1:01pm On May 26, 2018
Westbestside:
Your own tribe is not finished and they are facing firing squad everyday in Indonesia.

"everyday"? lmao......you dirty i.diots are blessed with lies,as a matter of fact,lies are the only natural resource u guys have.Why don't you prove your claim to us with a reliable datum.But for now,your grand parents, parents, youths and children are into one form of crime or the other.
Children and youths =Yahoo plus

Parents=Assassination and armed robbery

Grand parents =skull mining

and you don't deem it fit to say " Yoruba is finished ".
onye ara

2 Likes

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by gonkin(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2018
I hate yahoo die.
Then they bring up issues like politicians are no better
Here's the thing.

Alot politicians have high positions while yahoo boys have lesser

1-0

Politicians are better mentors than yahoo boys

2-0

70% of politicians are steal, 100% of yahoo boys steal

3-0

A politician can steal and use politics to cover up while yahoo boys have SELF EMPLOYED on their Facebook profile.

4-0

Even without stealing politicians still get allowances, while yahoo boys na help yourself

5-0

Politicians mainly steal from the country's profit while yahoo boys mainly steal from foreigners profit.

5- ½

Politicians becomes tagged as criminals only when they are caught while yahoo boys are always tagged as criminals no matter how fly they are.

6-½

Politicians get more respect than yahoo boys

7-½

I could keep going

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Westbestside: 2:38pm On May 26, 2018
Postanalyser:

"everyday"? lmao......you dirty i.diots are blessed with lies,as a matter of fact,lies are the only natural resource u guys have.Why don't you prove your claim to us with a reliable datum.But for now,your grand parents, parents, youths and children are into one form of crime or the other.
Children and youths =Yahoo plus

Parents=Assassination and armed robbery

Grand parents =skull mining

and you don't deem it fit to say " Yoruba is finished ".
onye ara
See epistle of a flesh eating demon. Just yesterday alone, we read about rape 5tmes here from your igbo tribe. We read about cult killings in of your tribe. Here are your sin.
Your tribe= Eating human flesh and drinking of corpse's water.
Youth= Killing of parents and facing firing squad.
Parents= Selling and reselling their children just to eat.
Grand parent= active in feasting on human flesh.
No amount of epistle you can write here. I repeat, igbo tribe is finished. Spit. Oloshi.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Postanalyser: 3:41pm On May 26, 2018
Westbestside:
See epistle of a flesh eating demon. Just yesterday alone, we read about rape 5tmes here from your igbo tribe. We read about cult killings in of your tribe. Here are your sin.
Your tribe= Eating human flesh and drinking of corpse's water.
Youth= Killing of parents and facing firing squad.
Parents= Selling and reselling their children just to eat.
Grand parent= active in feasting on human flesh.
No amount of epistle you can write here. I repeat, igbo tribe is finished. Spit. Oloshi.

Lmao.....see a uselex skull harvester talking.

show me a thread of where it was ever said an igbo man ate human flesh or drank corpse water,where an igbo killed his or her parents. once again, you've underscored my point that lies,paedophile,armed robbery, yahoo plus(such that they now feed on human feaces,and reduced themselves to animals by barking like dogs),and of course skull mining are virtues in the west.
I can show you a thousand threads where these practices are made.
i dare you to show me threads where igbos did all the things u claimed, if u can't, then hide your ugly face in shame.

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by olaboy33(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2018
westbestside and postanalyser...

u're both a shame to this country... and are a typical example of those sinking Nairaland and Nigeria down though the ethnic lane...

pls grow up.

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Postanalyser: 7:09pm On May 26, 2018
olaboy33:
westbestside and postanalyser...

u're both a shame to this country... and are a typical example of those sinking Nairaland and Nigeria down though the ethnic lane...

pls grow up.

Really?
first of all,i think your grammar brings more shame to this country than anyone here.Who told you Nigeria got shame? obviously you're ignorant of the fact that the word "shame" is alien to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Again,how on earth is tribalism contributing to tge "sinking " of Nairaland,whereas that's the sole purpose of it's creation, that's what Seun wanted to achieve by having moderators that hide comments that affect a tribe(yoruba) and leave other comments that affect another tribe(igbos) . please leave me to dwell in my infancy. ..Mister old age

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Westbestside: 7:25pm On May 26, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lmao.....see a uselex skull harvester talking.

show me a thread of where it was ever said an igbo man ate human flesh or drank corpse water,where an igbo killed his or her parents. once again, you've underscored my point that lies,paedophile,armed robbery, yahoo plus(such that they now feed on human feaces,and reduced themselves to animals by barking like dogs),and of course skull mining are virtues in the west.
I can show you a thousand threads where these practices are made.
i dare you to show me threads where igbos did all the things u claimed, if u can't, then hide your ugly face in shame.
Dare from now till kingdom comes, maybe you were dead when the news broke out about how a restaurant was serving human flesh in anambra, do you want to tell us here that you don't drink corpse's water. Were you dead when one of you killed his father and wounded his mother just cos they didn't buy bike for him. Deny all you can, the fact will remain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/igbo-man-emeka-ogbunirogu-stabs-father.html/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiLsrO7gaTbAhXpA8AKHfqhARcQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0BcOBfrG6NH7qf7jicoSab&ampcf=1
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/igbo-man-butchers-father-for-stopping-him-from-rejoining-wife-in-boko-haram-plagued-yobe.108433/&ved=2ahUKEwiLsrO7gaTbAhXpA8AKHfqhARcQFjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw043hFPEYvD_aJNPOyGqa-5&ampcf=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by olaboy33(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2018
Postanalyser:

Really?
first of all,i think your grammar brings more shame to this country than anyone here.Who told you Nigeria got shame? obviously you're ignorant of the fact that the word "shame" is alien to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Again,how on earth is tribalism contributing to tge "sinking " of Nairaland,whereas that's the sole purpose of it's creation, that's what Seun wanted to achieve by having moderators that hide comments that affect a tribe(yoruba) and leave other comments that affect another tribe(igbos) . please leave me to dwell in my infancy. ..Mister old age

Do dwell in piece.....

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Postanalyser: 8:39pm On May 26, 2018
Westbestside:
Dare from now till kingdom comes, maybe you were dead when the news broke out about how a restaurant was serving human flesh in anambra, do you want to tell us here that you don't drink corpse's water. Were you dead when one of you killed his father and wounded his mother just cos they didn't buy bike for him. Deny all you can, the fact will remain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/igbo-man-emeka-ogbunirogu-stabs-father.html/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiLsrO7gaTbAhXpA8AKHfqhARcQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0BcOBfrG6NH7qf7jicoSab&ampcf=1
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/igbo-man-butchers-father-for-stopping-him-from-rejoining-wife-in-boko-haram-plagued-yobe.108433/&ved=2ahUKEwiLsrO7gaTbAhXpA8AKHfqhARcQFjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw043hFPEYvD_aJNPOyGqa-5&ampcf=1

Hahahaha......is this the best you can do?
wait i am creating a thread for you where i'm gonna list not less than 200 threads that proves each of the atrocities that you all do(including roasting babies) .When i'm through enjoying my match,i will invite you to the thread.

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by Westbestside: 11:33am On May 27, 2018
Postanalyser:

Hahahaha......is this the best you can do?
wait i am creating a thread for you where i'm gonna list not less than 200 threads that proves each of the atrocities that you all do(including roasting babies) .When i'm through enjoying my match,i will invite you to the thread.
Are you not true? Or you still watching the match since yesterday? grin Let kick start it. I will gladly give you more than 200 of your crimes in southwest alone before venturing into your east.

1 Like

Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by delpee(f): 11:55pm On May 27, 2018
shocked cry
Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by engrofodile: 4:10pm On May 28, 2018
Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by engrofodile: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! by engrofodile: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Westbestside:
Are you not true? Or you still watching the match since yesterday? grin Let kick start it. I will gladly give you more than 200 of your crimes in southwest alone before venturing into your east.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Army Invades Supermarket In LASU , Slap Managers, As Customers Run [WATCH] / New Trick By Robbers Kidnappers, Motorist Don't Fall For Them / 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.