Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho (436 Views)

Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho by jenniferlove(f): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
Brazilian football legend, Ronaldinho, has denied the widely speculated news that he is getting married to two women at the same time.

Earlier this week, it made rounds that the former Barcelona star whose full name is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, was set to wed his two ‘fiancees’ Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza in a private ceremony in his mansion in August.

It was also reported that the 38-year-old Brazilian who lives with the women at his £5 million Rio de Janeiro mansion, proposed to them in January last year and gave them both engagement rings.

According to Brazilian Media, The Former World Player of the Year gives the women an ‘allowance’ of about £1,500 to spend as they wish. He also reportedly always gives them the exact same presents, and recently bought them the same perfume during a trip abroad together.

Speaking with Brazilian sports channel SporTV, in a recent interview, Ronaldinho denied the wedding news, saying:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/im-not-getting-married-it-is-the-biggest-lie-brazilian-legend-ronaldinho/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: ‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho by jenniferlove(f): 10:02am On May 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: ‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho by dododawa1: 10:05am On May 26, 2018
Dis guy like dressing like Aba boys
Re: ‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho by pussygotlips: 10:31am On May 26, 2018
none my business, marriage is scam
Re: ‘i’m Not Getting Married, It Is The Biggest Lie – Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho by jenniferlove(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Releases The Final 23-man List Of Super Eagles Players For Russia / Likely National Dailies Headlines News On The 27/06/2018. / Ronaldo, Lukaku And Kane All In Contention For Russia 2018 Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.