Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Inspiration And Motivation Every Saturdays With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspiration And Motivation Every Saturdays With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (257 Views)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration And Motivation Every Saturdays With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua by nkemdirim104(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2018
Introduction:
"Get Inspired And Motivated every Saturdays with Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua".
It's an article program intended to provoke strong aspiration in people toward attaining their goals in life, becoming happier and better individuals for themselves, families and the society at large.
Pardon my lack of professionalism but I strongly believe that this program will get better with time.
I can't do it alone, I need you all to help me.
Your criticism, suggestions and contributions are highly welcome.
Note that is program is not religion, tribe or sex conscious.
Get in touch with me;
Facebook: fb.com/joshua.akunwanne
Whatsapp group: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2
Tel: 07055918782
There is also a whatsapp group for this program in case you want to join.
I also implore the room mod to help in this program publicity.
Thanks.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua.

Topic: Moving On And Getting Past Regrets Or Second Thoughts.

At a point, your brain irritates you with the "what ifs".
Yet, you have to settle on a decision, furthermore, if the decision you made turned out to be wrong, you begin being sorry.

It is hard to go over with second thoughts or regrets.
You may have picked your calling of the man or lady that you cherish. You might have committed a child rearing error that brought about your child to abhor you. You quit your profession with another one which at last ended up being a losing profession.

At the point when these things happen you just need so awful to turn back the hands of time so you can correct your decisions once more.
Regrets possess a significant space in our psyches, enough to irritate our life. This is particularly true for the individuals who are inclined to over the top deduction like me.

There were times when I squandered an excess of hours of my day in regret over huge and even little decisions that include the ordinary situations in life like misfortunes, misused privileges, and those identified with connections.

We will dependably have regrets, however we have to discover approaches to abstain from permitting these second thoughts to make a permanent imprint in our lives, particularly in our connections.

Here are a portion of the things I've done and will keep on doing at whatever point I fall into the hands of "disappointments".

=>1. Transform regrets into goodness: We can never turn back the hands of time. In this way, on the off chance that you picked profession over the lady or man you had always wanted, make revises by adoring the following lady or man in your live with your entire being, soul and psyche. Be the best being you can ever be.

=>2. Rehearse the Peacefulness Petition to God: "acknowledge the things you can't change, change the things you can, and attempt your best to recognize the two." I am yet to find an impeccable guardianlike.
Try not to obsess about your child rearing errors that brought on a break in your association with your child or little girl. Rather than struggling with your oversights, change the things you can. Attempt your best next time. Rather than saying, "If just I did these things... " begin saying "Next time, I will do these things... "

=>3. Compose your second thoughts or regrets in a sheet of paper, then blaze it: Clinicians say that when you do away with what you should do, you have better changes of deleting it from your psyche.

=>4. Keep in mind that nobody is great: We will at last commit an error, one way or the other. Quit beating yourself for a blunder you've made. What is critical is that you settled on a decision and took the danger; you moved out of your solace
zone to have a go at something new. Danger could bring about missteps. Be that as it may, chance likewise opens up the difficulties and opportunities that could prompt victory.

=>5. Life squares with issues: Regardless of the possibility that you made the right decision, issues can at present emerge. That is just the way it is; that is only the way life is. Making the right decision is not a flush and rehash sort of business achievement. Life carries with it the
situation, "once in a while you lose, now and again you win." Along these lines, to abstain from being regretful, acknowledge this unavoidable truth.

=>6. Try not to accuse yourself, other individuals, or even occasions: Change your misusings of "If just," to
"Today or now, I will... " Spotlight on the present; furthermore, the future; don't dwell on your past.

=>7. This is my favorite part and I say this to my friends and individuals I come across; One day you’re going to look back and laugh at the things you’re currently stressing out about. You’ll realize that it wasn’t that serious and it never has been. Don’t miss out on fully living your life now by being stuck on temporary problems and temporary emotions.

Hope this makes sense...
Have a great weekend, see you next Saturday.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua.

Join our Whatsapp group=>
https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Wealthlamd Green Estate Lekki Phase 1 / Ebonyi Govt Raises Alarm Over Plot To Attack School Principals By APC Thugs / Shoptomydoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.