Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Eye Lashes Named After Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Lashes Named After Linda Ikeji (391 Views)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Lashes Named After Linda Ikeji by Chikexe: 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
Pregnant linda ikeji shared on her instagram ig this afternoon about how happy she is after an eye lash was named after her.

The eye lash is named “Linda Superwoman ”

She wrote: Awww, when they name eye lashes after you. Chuffed ��. So proud of women realizing their potential and doing great things on their own instead of waiting for hand-me-downs.
Can’t wait to resume The Selfmade Woman Project and help more young women find themselves. This year has just been on a different level *wink* lol, so I won’t be doing it this year! But next year will be amazing, God willing!

source: http://www.vondanews.com/eye-lashes-named-after-linda-ikeji/

Re: Eye Lashes Named After Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 26, 2018
Somebody help me call Aunt Kemi on this woman

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Foundation To Visit Female, School, Prison & Provide Aid To Inmates / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event / I'd Beat You And Surrender Myself To The Police - Bobrisky Slams Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.