Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes (37980 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Curses Government Officials Who Made Nigeria Uncomfortable / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Newsmic: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Singer Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes

Popular Nigerian singer, Ayra Starr has said she will never forgive officials at a passport office in Nigeria who asked her to remove her eye lashes before attending to her, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page today, the 20-year-old singer wrote;

''This passport office people really made me just remove my lashes. I’ll never forgive y’all''

https://twitter.com/ayrastarr/status/1620337136577966081?s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by thorpido(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Attention seeker.Eyelashes is like a disguise.Same with wigs.You need to remove those to take pictures for a passport.

290 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Omihanifa: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hope she didn't wear short skirt there as usual.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by youngsahito(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mumu gal, where u born with eye lashes?

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Jakumo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
thorpido:
Attention seeker.Eyelashes is like a disguise.Same with wigs.You need to remove those to take pictures for a passport.

Those fake eyelashes are seriously ugly while they also signify that the woman wearing them is for sale at the affordable rate of 20 naira per hour.

I hate fake eyelashes and those horrid fake finger nails with a passion. That chit is just nasty. Fake eyelash glue has blinded many idiotic women but the trend goes on, leaving a trail of blind immbeciles in its wake.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Mrkumareze(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
With those nails, how she wan wash her kpekus and anuz sad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by JasonScoolari: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Moderators, don't push this senseless topic to frontpage....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by falcon01: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
I ain't surprise, most celebrities are dumb!

18 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Righteousness2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
If only our ladies had an insight into many of tbese demonic items they put on in the name of Fashion.

My Prayer is GOD open your eyes

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Goodlady(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
I no go wear lashes for data capturing. It changes one's look.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Rahkman: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who dey fùck this girl sef

17 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
So eye lashes is her problem.. Nansense

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by AmuDimpka: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is she stupid....must she wear lashes to snap picture

I will buy the passport officials beer

16 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by drizslim(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Even President Buhari removed his cap wen he was taking the shoot of the 70 pages so what's the big ish?

11 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by potent5(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Stupid eyelashes.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Abilistic(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
smiley

Kudos to those wonderful officials, they have done so well? 👍👍👍

We are tired of fake and artificial life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Antoeni(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dear young ladies..
You're in your 16-18yrs.
Beautiful and attractive and jobless.
Avoid dating an internet fråûdster(Yahoo boy).
Avoid having a sugar daddy.
Why?
These people will introduce you to a life style you can't maintain on your own when they're gone.
They will expose you to a luxurious lifestyle of reckless spending that you can't afford or your parents cant afford.
When they're gone, you won't love to go back to trenches or being br0ke which will lead most of you to doing some negative stuffs just to maintain such life.
Not just that the relationship will never be void of séxúal act, atimes couple with so many abórtîons, but don't be too comfortable dating someone who source of wealth isn't just by stéãling but by deceit.
Don't rush to feel among.
Don't be so much interested in material things as a teenager who is growing.
Yes,all your friends are dating a Yahoo boy and they're living fine, you might not be lucky like them.
Also, we don't want to shout justice for anyone too.
Contentment as a teenager should be your most cherished virtue.

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by deebrain(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shout out to the passport officials.

May they be blessed with 50 litres of fuel.

May Bullion van mistakingly enter their houses.

Amen

26 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Bukky001(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Moderators, don't push this senseless topic to frontpage....

They don push am already

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by pretydiva(f): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
How's this news biko undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by NOGRUDGES(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na beta tin DAT man do you

But u on go gree

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by temitope27(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Rahkman:
Who dey fùck this girl sef
na me, wetin happen?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Blaze14k: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dumb ass why would u put on lashes for passport

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by SodiumValproate: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
E d rush grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by saxywale2: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
They want her real face.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by buygala(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
How dem no go tell you to remove umbrella eyelash wey make you resemble wet ekuke? grin

They need to see your real face so that if you commit, dem go correct picture to put for "wanted" poster.

8 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who is she

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by DrChukki: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Must everything make news?

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by shopwiser: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
These Nigerian Immigration officers especially the ones in Festac.. since registering in October and capturing in December 2022, and yet my passport isn't ready.. I am jus missing opportunities anyhow.. Nigeria I'm tired abeg.. I need my passport na

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by MrJames007: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who cares about your forgiveness SMH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.