Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! (3508 Views)

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. / [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official / How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2018
Wazobiamax Tv, STOP promoting sexual immorality!

I don't know what Wazobiamaxph TV hope to achieve by showing this movie 'Kokoma' on daily basis.

1. The gateman is having an affair with the house help (Kokoma).

2. Boss is having extramarital affairs with the same house help (Kokoma).

3. Boss' son is sleeping with the same house help (Kokoma).

-----
-----
4. The naive girl (Kokoma) is not even aware of the rightful owner of the baby she is carrying in her womb, because she sleeps with all the men in the house (Boss, Son & Gateman) without protection.
She sees it as an opportunity to extort the Boss with the gateman.

5. Boss' only daughter is pregnant for the same gateman.

----
----
6. Boss' daughter is unnecessarily angry with the elder brother for sleeping around with Kokoma. But, she sees nothing wrong in sleeping with the gateman.

----
----

¶¶¶¶¶
The other day I overheard a little boy "Make dem bring light (power) quick make I watch Kokoma. I dey like the tin wen Oga pickin, gateman and Oga dey do with Kokoma."

----
----
I can see little comic relief in the movie, but the legover and excessive rumpy-pumpy in the movie is not something we ought to promote.
There are children here and there watching this Tv station in PortHarcourt and its environs for goodness sake.

Is there no other movie for Wazobiamax Tv to air to PortHarcourt people?

Must this movie which is centered on sexual immorality be air daily by Wazobiamax Tv?

No hard feelings.

Criticism is not a sin.

#SAQ #Pengician #Widestforum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2018
The truth is you got to expect more of these nowadays.

The solution? Stop watching wazobia max or that particular program

3 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Himmler: 5:44pm On May 26, 2018
Change station nah if you don't like what they are showing

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
Change station nah if you don't like what they are showing

You're so on point. But what now happens to families that have little kids watching the movie always?

5 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Point.
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
My brother I tire oo..
Thats why I laff at people.
When they say people had sex on live TV blah blah blah..
But they forgot that what we see everyday in our local movies is worst that the so called sex on live tv sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by kmaster007: 7:09pm On May 26, 2018
if you don't like it stop watching it . dey re more station out deir

2 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Mr2wealth: 7:36pm On May 26, 2018
My guy, you are the owner of the decoder, TV, light, remote control and opinion which you are entitled to just like me. Either you pick up the remote and change the channel, switch off the TV. That way, the problem will be solved.

3 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Readonee35L(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2018
It's the tv.
Different content for different people.
Why not go on Twitter and bash the Kardashian tv show.
Let them give you your as$ on your hands.

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2018
Shame on the government for not enforcing audience category for tv shows. African Magic is even worse, most of their movies are rated 18 whereas they're the most watched stations in homes.

Shame on parents exposing their wards to indecent tv shows in the name of entertainment. Cartoon channels are not even helping matters now as they subtly shows some indecent cartoon arts.

2 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by julius976(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2018
Is your sister kokoma, abi you are looking for kokoma.

Pack well

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Emilokoiyawon: 12:59am On May 27, 2018
Pengician:

You're so on point. But what now happens to families that have little kids watching the movie always?

If I were you I would focus on fixing my own life rather than worry about how other people raise their own children.

2 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36am On May 27, 2018
Which kind mumu movie be dat one?!

2 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pat081: 5:24am On May 27, 2018
Pengician:

they too Shuld stop it now nt by force or dey should watch news

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by twentyk(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2018
I just hope 'karious(liverpool goalie)would just pass my street tomorrow....with aiyegbeni self join make we host them...

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Nobody: 5:46am On May 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I wonder

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Nobody: 5:47am On May 27, 2018
Pengician:

They should do likewise. Change the station

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
My brother I tire oo..
Thats why I laff at people.
When they say people had sex on live TV blah blah blah..
But they forgot that what we see everyday in our local movies is worst that the so called sex on live tv sad

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2018
TrumpedL:
Shame on the government for not enforcing audience category for tv shows. African Magic is even worse, most of their movies are rated 18 whereas they're the most watched stations in homes.

Shame on parents exposing their wards to indecent tv shows in the name of entertainment. Cartoon channels are not even helping matters now as they subtly shows some indecent cartoon arts.

NBC are not helping issues again.

Parents as well don't see anything wrong in it either.

Too pathetic.
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by columbus007(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2018
op,dont you ever inflict on viewers right, don't you ever.
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2018
There has been immorality on the TV since 1960s. Nothing u csn do

2 Likes

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2018
columbus007:

Who are the viewers?

I am part of the viewers. I have my right to air my views.
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Hmm
Hmm
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2018
Pengician:

Hmm
Hmm
most of the immoral tins we learnt were from TV, today its the internet. Just live ur life. Nothing we can do against the satanic forces who control the world. They are now putting gay characters in kids cartoons and movies to indoctrinate more pple to be gay. Wat would u do na

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by okwabayi(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2018
columbus007:
The word is infringe.

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by okwabayi(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
I strongly believe this.
TVs just like books are used to educate people on places they might never go and people they might never see. Most of our Nigerian movies only show [sometimes exaggerate] issues which happen in our society.
I have not watched the movie OP wrote of but it seems like any regular nollywood film storyline.

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by KingsizeD(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2018
When next will they be showing the movie ?

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by AxceX(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2018
You just ended up publicizing the movie even more.

Let me go an download it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
most of the immoral tins we learnt were from TV, today its the internet. Just live ur life. Nothing we can do against the satanic forces who control the world. They are now putting gay characters in kids cartoons and movies to indoctrinate more pple to be gay. Wat would u do na

Terrible.
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by Pengician(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2018
AxceX:
You just ended up publicizing the movie even more.

Let me go an download it cheesy

Funny
You!
Re: Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality! by IamPlato(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2018

I Cant believe This

So People Still Watch Nigerian Films

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It / Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads / Microbiology Industrial Training (IT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.