Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

[pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official (4351 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2017/2018 Admission List Is Finally Out. / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by taiwofawole: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Many students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, today, woke up to a news flash promoting fraud on the institution’s website.
The news, credited to the university’s V.C, reads: “Yahoo Yahoo is the thing reigning now in Ago Iwoye. So, I the VC implore all students to engage in it to survive in school. Thank you.” .
Many have, however, said that hackers may be behind the message.

Source from https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/31/pictures-hilarious-news-flash-promoting-yahoo-yahoo-seen-on-oou-official-website/

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by taiwofawole: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by jhydebaba(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2019
I am not laughing tongue

Lazy Youths cheesy

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Ayobami7(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
lolz

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by NoFace101: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oya Make I Go Learn Yahoo Yahoo Fastfast

Abeg Who Go Teach Me Nw?

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by MZEE01: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by crixlight2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by dkronicle(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lols grin
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Future of this country is quite scary. How will an average youth focus on studies, stay up at night to pass exams when he's busy doing yahoo+++++ and the society has normalized it. All about the cash nd stealing everywhere.

Is this how we will raise engineers to build, doctors to care for our people, farmers, business orientated people, lecturers, teachers etc in our society? How can a society function like this?

Was told even in my small village, kids, old nd yound are now into yahoo.

The effects will be catastrophic at least in 10 years 4rm now. It's very disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by TemiVast: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yahoo plus ➕ � � �
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Georgekyrian(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
correctguy0900:
Future of this country is quite scary. How will an average youth focus on studies, stay up at night to pass exams instead of being busy with his laptop.

Is this how we will raise engineers to build, doctors to care for our people, farmers, business orientated people, lecturers, teachers etc in our society? How can a society function like this?

Was told even in my small village, kids, old nd yound are now into yahoo.

The effects will be catastrophic at least in 10 years 4rm now. It's very disturbing.

I’m still waiting to get what you wanna.. Say somi

2 Likes

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Georgekyrian:

I’m still waiting to get what you wanna.. Say somi

Read it again carefully.
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
I remember when in the north there always religious violence and Christians will be murdered. Most sections in the north and other parts of Nigeria attached to a particular religion will be happy and feeling and victorious. They never condemned such actions because they thought to it wasn't really necessary.
Fast forward to 2011, Boko Haram started killing and bombing mosques...
I hope you get the message
When yahoo began in early 2003/2004 women and women say those guyies as the big thing in town and hailed for scamming the white people then at every turn... Fast forward to more than 15 years later, alot of people are now victims or related to someone who has been a victim of yahoo ritual.

2 Likes

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Gracesofar(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
I remember when in the north there always religious violence and Christians will be murdered. Most sections in the north and other parts of Nigeria attached to a particular religion will be happy and feeling and victorious. They never condemned such actions because they thought to it wasn't really necessary.
Fast forward to 2011, Boko Haram started killing and bombing mosques...
When yahoo began in early 2003/2004 women and women say those guyies as the big thing in town and hailed for scamming the white people then at every turn... Fast forward to more than 15 years later, alot of people are now victims or related to someone who has been a victim of yahoo ritual.

So true. In this part of the world, mediocrity I celebrated. If you want nigerians against u, castigate the yahoo thing they will com out as a whole to reprimand you. Falz learned the hard way.
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by RealAdewole(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Gracesofar:

So true. In this part of the world, mediocrity I celebrated. If you want nigerians against u, castigate the yahoo thing they will com out as a whole to reprimand you. Falz learned the hard way.

Abeg explain the falz part

1 Like

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Almaiga: 4:26am On Feb 01, 2019
This is not funny at all. cool

Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by york50: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2019
the site has been hacked
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by Hahjascho(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Not Hilarious. When will the average mindset of Nigerian youth get developed
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by MissSweet(f): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
york50:
the site has been hacked
Maybe.
Re: [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official by MissSweet(f): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
A friend of my told me that if u graduated from OOU and you didn't do yahoo, then nothing can intimidate you again in this life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech:::::cut Off Mark For 2015/2016 Is Now Officially Out::::: / Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.