Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo (37436 Views)

Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by dabeto: 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
People are commenting without reading the long epistle. The truth is that PMB does not read just like his aides otherwise he shouldn’t have repeated the unfounded allegation of $16b after EFCC exonerated OBJ in their report. I would have loved the two generals to fight and disgrace themselves for the pains both have caused the nation. Unfortunately, PMB is on the road to shame again because he lacks the capacity to read. cool

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by deafeyez: 11:00pm On May 26, 2018
comshots:
So if Obasanjo have not called buhari a dullard he would not have disclosed how he embezzled the $16b power funds.Let obj also tell us how buhari embezzled ptdf funds so that the equation on how is the bigger thief can be exposed.

His book about Buhari and family is on the way grin

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by gazza07(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
nwabobo:

Did you read the article at all?
I don't the one ☝calling his generation mumu read the article at all.. he's bent on doing wt is in blood n lineage, insulting the ppl he can never be like eventhogh he wishes
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by excel101(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Keep fooling yourself

Please list of the achievements of that senile bastard thief in his 11 years as head of state and president.

Some ignorant mumus will say he gave it gsm. How did Obasanjo give us gsm?
Is Obasanjo Nokia, sagem, Motorola Sony Ericsson or mtn, buddie, econet etc?

Just because gsm came into the country when ge was the president doesn't mean that he brought it or gave us.
Has PMB brought in as small as a 1mb data.

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by mathinips(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2018
buhariguy:
that was thief farida report.

Everybody's report about thief obj is that thief obj lecture ineffectual buffoon how to run things without being caught.

Why are we behaving like Nigerian Police that parades suspects as criminals.

Why not wait for the suspect to be investigated and found guilty.

Where is Magu's report?

If what we have as at now is Farida's report that exonerate OBJ.. good good

if Magical Magu thinks otherwise, then let him do the right thing, investigate and air your findings

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by maisauki: 11:14pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Obasanjo is supposed to die in prison.
and should also be interred there... his grave is not supposed to be in the open, free world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by andyanders: 11:15pm On May 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The report actually exonerated OBJ.
Exactly. It totally exonerated OBJ. If this is the true report of EFCC, then OBJ has no case to answere. Why I don't like this APC government, is that they keep blaming every past government for thier failure.

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by JazzMode: 11:17pm On May 26, 2018
34webers:
Oya idiotic pigs of biamumus come and defend ur role model with explanation. While insulting buhari, dont forget to provide figures of what he "stole", not just some figures pulled from ur asses.

Utter waste of time. FG seal their lips and see nothing wrong in Obj's until they see an outspoken critic and die-hard hater of their woeful performance in him, then they suddenly "find" him corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by package7(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan:
Obasanjo is a miserable, wicked, old fool and a thief.

One of the most greedy, careless and wicked president to ever rule this county.

He sold Bakassi peninsula

Sold almost all our public companies

Increased petrol price from N20 to N75

The 16 BILLION DOLLARS he stole in the power project is enough to buy Nigeria 16000 wind turbines because an average wind turbines cost around a million dollars (16000 WIND TURBINES IS ENOUGH TO GENERATE 12000 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRICITY)
Today, Nigeria cannot even boast of 8000 megawatts, a country of almost 200 million people while Japan with about 150 million can boast of almost 1000000 megawatts.

Certainly with your parents

2 Likes

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by EmmyDJourno: 11:23pm On May 26, 2018
Obasanjo is simply a shameless thief

He should be probed and placed face to face with the public societal conscience of today cause the man is a monumental fraud that should die in jail
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by tejiritex(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan:
Obasanjo is a miserable, wicked, old fool and a thief.

One of the most greedy, careless and wicked president to ever rule this county.

He sold Bakassi peninsula

Sold almost all our public companies

Increased petrol price from N20 to N75

The 16 BILLION DOLLARS he stole in the power project is enough to buy Nigeria 16000 wind turbines because an average wind turbines cost around a million dollars (16000 WIND TURBINES IS ENOUGH TO GENERATE 12000 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRICITY)
Today, Nigeria cannot even boast of 8000 megawatts, a country of almost 200 million people while Japan with about 150 million can boast of almost 1000000 megawatts.

Ur name says it all

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by dankol: 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
I seriously give up on Nigerians... so patethic. at least if you can't read or don't have patience to read. ask someone to summarize. no matter how much you hate obj.. a thief is no thief until he is caught.. at least so far so good.. no more $16billion bullshit to mess with him except new evidence surfaces.. deal with it haters... I don't like him either but I accept fact when it is presented with clarity and obj earned my uttermost respect again and again.. go and hug transformer or bring evidence to.nail him

2 Likes

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by middlebelter(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
"OBJ is a courageous patriot & stateman who tells the truth to those in power when he is convinced leaders are going wrong."
President Buhari-March 4th. 2015.

However just criticize the dullard & pronto himself & his lapdogs will suddenly remember that one have a dusty file that needs to be probed.

We are going to wait patiently to prove FGN account after the exit of PMB. When OBJ attacked GEJ, APC and thier foot soldiers, including myself applauded him, now that he is criticizing PMB they are look for how to silence him , instead of address information the issues raised by the elderstateman. Please tell PMB, WE ARE NOT IN 1985. THIS IS 21ST CENTURY ,WE ARE WISER. We at least know some of his top officers are corrupt , the grass cutter SFGN in enjoying peace at home why the Mains was allowed to escape. We know who is more sincere between OBJ and PMB. Someone that allowed his IGP for face EFCC trial and the other one that make his IGP ignore the National Assembly. Oga, you can't do degree 2 anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by israelmao(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Keep fooling yourself

Please list of the achievements of that senile bastard thief in his 11 years as head of state and president.

Just because gsm came into the country when ge was the president doesn't mean that he brought it or gave us.

All the telecommunication providers came through vacuum right?

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by package7(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2018
Mallam Muhammad Buhari and mallam Ibrahim mugu their day's are number. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by package7(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2018
maisauki:
and should also be interred there... his grave is not supposed to be in the open, free world
including your entire family. cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by globalresource: 12:04am On May 27, 2018
Obj is actually exonerated from this allegations. Guys take time to read

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by focus7: 12:04am On May 27, 2018
Can Jonathan be subjected to probe like this without protest from the ass lickers ipob youths. Besides if Jonathan is probe will he have clean record without being linked with series of monumental corruptions?

I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by uprightman(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2018
comshots:
So if Obasanjo have not called buhari a dullard he would not have disclosed how he embezzled the $16b power funds.Let obj also tell us how buhari embezzled ptdf funds so that the equation on how is the bigger thief can be exposed.
I love the game. Let them Arrest OBJ. It will make our democracy to be stronger. After Pmb another president will ask how he spent$150 billion without approval
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Keep fooling yourself

Abacha set the ball rolling for GSM in Nigeria. And the report of Efcc up there i'm sure it was the report from Efcc during Obasanjo era, so they will definitely absolve OBJ of any wrong doing cos he pay their salaries then. Rubbish report. The Efcc of now, should conduct fresh investigation on him. Nigeria own that Obasanjo farm, he converted Nigeria property to his personal property, that is a serious crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by kmaster007: 12:29am On May 27, 2018
since wen
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by 34webers(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2018
uprightman:
I love the game. Let them Arrest OBJ. It will make our democracy to be stronger. After Pmb another president will ask how he spent$150 billion without approval
Spent $150bn without approval? In which country? They have started pulling figures from their asses grin grin grin
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by 34webers(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2018
greatman247:

Abacha set the ball rolling for GSM in Nigeria. And the report of Efcc up there i'm sure it was the report from Efcc during Obasanjo era, so they will definitely absolve OBJ of any wrong doing cos he pay their salaries then. Rubbish report. The Efcc of now, should conduct fresh investigation on him. Nigeria own that Obasanjo farm, he converted Nigeria property to his personal property, that is a serious crime.
In addition, the salaries of the staff members of the monkey's farm have always been on the Fed govt shoulder, but buhari stopped the nonsense. That is one of his grouses with pmb.
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by jonadaft: 12:54am On May 27, 2018
israelmao:

All the telecommunication providers came through vacuum right?
Ọ́dẹ́
They came through Obasanjo's anus na
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by jonadaft: 12:55am On May 27, 2018
package7:
Certainly with your parents
D0lt
Born by mistake
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by jonadaft: 12:56am On May 27, 2018
BoboKush:

Nokia.. Mtn... Econet etc just stroll and start operation na..... Ode
Dear retárd
Where they Obasanjo's companies?

1 Like

Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by dayo23(f): 1:01am On May 27, 2018
greatman247:

was Farida Waziri the EFFC chairman during OBJ? You guys think OBJ will b so foolish to download Money as such from the Federation account? You guys think OBJ will directly construct ota farm and bell univ with FG money? I dey laugh ooo
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by dayo23(f): 1:04am On May 27, 2018
34webers:

In addition, the salaries of the staff members of the monkey's farm have always been on the Fed govt shoulder, but buhari stopped the nonsense. That is one of his grouses with pmb.
Still no evidence from them to back this up, whoever said this must be out of his senses, oya let the FG drop the payroll proof, let Nigerians see it
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 1:25am On May 27, 2018
34webers:

LOL. I just like this PMB, the way he is dealing with OBJ. It thus shows he is not a weak leader. OBJ want to play god and he see no good in all the leaders, only him is good no one else. PMB put him where he rightly belongs, to let him know he is not afraid of him.
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by greatman247(m): 1:27am On May 27, 2018
dayo23:
was Farida Waziri the EFFC chairman during OBJ? You guys think OBJ will b so foolish to download Money as such from the Federation account? You guys think OBJ will directly construct ota farm and bell univ with FG money? I dey laugh ooo

I know he played his card well, i know he is a wise thief but his time is up. Gone are the days he was relevant and play God, it will not work with PMB. Glad he has put him where he rightly belong. No more respect for him. grin
Re: Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo by SalamRushdie: 2:29am On May 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Keep fooling yourself

Some ignorant mumus will say he gave us gsm. How did Obasanjo give us gsm?

Just because gsm came into the country when he was the president doesn't mean that he brought it or gave us.
Oh like Buhari gave Fulani killers ak 47

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.