Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup (78790 Views)

OMG!! Ian Wright Compares Liverpool's Mohamed Salah To Lionel Messi / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Lionel Messi, Aguero, Sanchez May Miss The World Cup. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by 247frolicboss(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2018
BREAKING: Mohamed Salah is set to miss the World Cup after he suffered a dislocated shoulder in the UCL final , according to Dan Roan.

http://newshelm.ng/mohamed-salah-to-miss-the-world-cup/

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by FoolishBoy419: 9:34pm On May 26, 2018
Later the useless fans will start bragging. That foul was completely deliberate and pre-planned. Dirty players

543 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Yemight474(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2018
No one is to be blame for what happened between Salah and Ramos.... because Both of them are just fighting for what they want....
That's what life is.....

I really feel bad for Salah and Liverpool because if Salah was not injured, it would be difficult for Madrid to win.
S.Ramos on the other hand was the one that makes Madrid the champion today.....
to Madrid fans he is their hero but to some people like Liverpool fan... he is just a despicable person......

This life ehnn always play pranks on us...
I just wish Salah come back with greater ability...
There is a reason behind everything that happens in this world....
I just wish the reason behind what happened to him (Salah) is for his own better career.

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by sKeetz(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Narldon: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018

Ramos is so brutal. He played a "dirty" Game.

No Sportsmanship in Football nowadays.

No matter what happens, Mo Salah is foverer a Legend.

Egyptian Pharaoh.

434 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by BlackHatNaija: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Too much in one night!

Ramos should be ashamed of himself. That's completely inhumane. FIFA should look at the reply and see the intent of Ramos. He held this guy all the way down. What kind of defending was that? It took it personal absolutely.

Shame on Zidane!
Shame on Madrid!
Terrible game plan.

259 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by nanizle(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
I honestly believe that this was deliberate from Ramos!

What an Anuofia!

angry

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Donshemzy1234: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Truth be told Ramos is a bully . He purposely did that shit to Salah and really it's not necessary. By the way I like the fact that Ronaldo didn't score.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos is a brutal human!! angry angry angry

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by krestup: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
It's hasn't been confirmed yet

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by manitoba(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
So sad if true. Life of the party.

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by virud: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Been watching the replay over and over..
Was a very dirty play by Sergio Ramos. Premeditated knock out. Sergio intentionally wrapped Salah's arm around his and used his body weight to crush his arm. That was very intentional.
It's unfortunate he's not going to make the world cup.

It's a competitive match anyways, and Sergio made a technical decision. Could be morally questionable,but that singular action won Madrid the the match.

Sergio actually intended to technically wreck Salah's CL final night . He's gone a step further to wreck his world cup plans.

Sergio Ramos statement after the game:

“I’m devastated to hear that Mo Salah will miss the World Cup and I have crushed the dreams of a nation; I only meant to brutally injure him for this game and crush the dreams of a city”.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:
No one is to be blame for what happened between Salah and Ramos.... because Both of them are just fighting for what they want....
That's what life is.....

I really feel bad for Salah and Liverpool because if Salah was not injured, it would be difficult for Madrid to win.
S.Ramos on the other hand was the one that makes Madrid the champion today.....
to Madrid fans he is their hero but to some people like Liverpool fan... he is just a despicable person......

This life ehnn always play pranks on us...
I just wish Salah come back with greater ability...
There is a reason behind everything that happens in this world....
I just wish the reason behind what happened to him (Salah) is for his own better career.

Gbayi!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Paperwhite(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
cry cry cry What a sad & painful time to have a punctuation in a brilliant career.He missed & loss the UEFA champions league final & then the world cup due just next month.
Well such is life Salah.You don't win all the time.

8 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by boolet: 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
When someone said it earlier that Salah has decided not to fast so as to play actively in the final, I gave my 2 cents verdict that it won't matter. Even if he decided to slow, nothing for liverpoool. Omo there were 11 players each on both sides, Carvajal had an injury too.
FoolishBoy419:
Later the useless fans will start bragging. That foul was completely deliberate and pre-planned. Dirty players

24 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
shocked shocked

It shall not be well with Ramos and his entire generation for inflicting such a serious injury on Sala

I can make Salah well before the world cup....by giving him deep throat three times a day plus massaging his shoulder girdle with my monstrous mammary glands will do the magic

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by JerryLegend(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Oh Egypt
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Meajor(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
I feel for Egypt.... And I know say e go hard for M.Salah to forgive Sergio Ramos.... But e no suppose be so...if not be d Arab mind

8 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Shortyy(f): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Why?? I really like that guy

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Handsomebeing(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
Sad... Ramos always up to something. Legend though

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by anibirelawal(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
Too bad for that promising player, i wish him quick recovery.

Anyway, UP MADRID.

We are the world champion!

17 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Lomprico2: 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos shld be killed!! angry angry angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by gurunlocker: 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
That's a very sad news to hear, after doing everything for his country to get to the World Cup and also for Liverpool to be in the final, most dirty and silly defender in football just ruin his dream.

I did not believe your news report though because the injury is the shoulder and have hope of healing or at least relieve before World Cup.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
Sergio Ramos is one of the most brutal defender and he mostly pre plan his tactics to bring a key player down in any crucial match and it saddens his plan usually works for him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by toyinjimoh(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
Liverpool goalkeeper need to be investigated, he is a scam

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by s3tt1ngz003: 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
update Egypt coach right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by miqos02(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
That was why he cried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Newbeginnings(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
After all the hype and everythin it seems that fate was not in Salah's favour, its too bad

This is not good

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Cutezt(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
JudasIsKARIUS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by osazeeblue01: 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
MO i really missed you today
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by jaychubi: 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.