Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

"It Was Nice To Be At Madrid" Says Ronaldo After Champions League Glory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "It Was Nice To Be At Madrid" Says Ronaldo After Champions League Glory (266 Views)

Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination / Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It Was Nice To Be At Madrid" Says Ronaldo After Champions League Glory by afonjaman: 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
Real madrid are crowned European champions For the third record time in row in Campaign that saw them losing out domestically to arch rivals, Barcelona.

Eventhough they had a lackluster domestic campaign, they maintained an excellent European campaign which saw them in 4th finals in 5 years with Jurgen Klopp's men.Real madrid claimed the title again as expected

Despite not finding the net, Ronaldo still finished this year’s Champions League as the tournament’s top scorer , and after a campaign that saw him score 41 goals between the Champions League and La Liga, he showed he had plenty left in the tank.

However, the Portugal international has now set off alarm bells that his future may not be in Madrid, after referring to his time there in the past tense.
While Ronaldo said he was happy, he refused to clarify his comments further, saying he would speak on the matter in the near future.

"Now we have to enjoy this moment,” Ronaldo told beIN Sports after the game. “In the next few days I will give an answer to the fans that have always been on my side.
"It was very nice to be at Real Madrid, in the coming days I will talk about it more."

Source:https://afonjaman.com/it-was-nice-to-be-at-madrid-says-cristiano/

(1) (Reply)

Robert Lewandowski’s Agent Confirms Striker Wants To Leave Bayern / Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For London, To Play England Friendly / Mohamed Salah Far Better Than Luis Suarez Judging From Yesterdays Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.