Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/05/2018 Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/05/2018 Sunday (237 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/05/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 5:41am On May 27, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

� Sunday, 27th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2 kings Chapters 7,8,9&10 _

➡TOPIC: *STRONGER THAN YOUR ENEMIES*
�BIBLE TEXT:
Ezekiel 3:8-9
_[8] Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. [9] As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
It doesn't matter the size, weapons or looks of the enemies
confronting your destiny, you are stronger than them. The
greater one lives inside of you, He is greater than he that is in
the world. You are God's physical representative in that battle; the
battle is the Lord's, He will defend His name through you. You are
God's battle axe and weapons of war. Jer. 51:20-21. God says do
not fear their faces neither be dismayed at their looks no matter
what they are known for. If David had focused on the huge size of
Goliath and considered his history in battle or resume, he would have trembled, rather he properly viewed Goliath from the counsel of the Lord being given to you today and he brought him down. Your victory in Christ Jesus has placed every adversary of yours under your feet. You are more than a conqueror. Be bold to confront them, God has made your face strong against their faces and your forehead strong against their foreheads. It does not matter how many they are, you are stronger than them. (Isa. 54:17)
Why? You are the victor by Christ Jesus
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, my God, as I praynow, every adversary of my destiny Is going down in defeat by fire_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/05/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 5:43am On May 27, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday School) MANUAL
APRIL: �� *MONTH OF POWER OF VIGILS.*
⬅ *Previous Topic*: _The Importance Of Night Vigils To Prayers_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
�27th May, 2018
*Lesson 21*

➡ *TOPIC:* *_Benefits Of Night Vigils To Prayers_*
� *MEMORY VERSE:
*Genesis 14:15*
_[15] And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus._

� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*
Genesis 14:14-15; Acts 16:25-26

*CENTRAL THOUGHT*:
� _Warfare at night can deliver_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*

The darker the night, the closer the morning. Your night prayers can help fast forward the promises into your hands
No matter how long the night takes, surely there shall be
breaking of your day. With prayers to God, nothing shall
be impossible
➖➖➖➖ *OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖

*BENEFITS OF NIGHT VIGILS TO PRAYERS.*

1⃣ *Quick Deliverance*
Acts 16:25-26. Night time is when to effectively use the weapon of praise for quick deliverance. It can also be used to break every yoke and set captives free.

2⃣ *Midnight prayers is the surest arena to breaking of the satanic bondage and limitations.* Acts 5:17-19. No
matter how difficult and strong the yoke enemies enemies are, they cannot resist persistent long midnight prayers. Satan knows this that is why he tries always to see it that you don't pray at night so as to keep his works.

3⃣ Acts 16:25-26, midnight prayer is one of the ways
God will use to return power and anointing back to
the church and individual Christians and this shall
break every satanic chains and yokes.

4⃣ *Dreams, revelations, visions and direction* are
mostly given by God to men at night.

*❓ *QUESTION:*
What are the benefits of vigil to prayers
� *CONCLUSION:*.*

Have you been under demonic manipulations, satanic
influence, today as you hear this message, your midnight
prayers shall be activated to benefit your life and destiny.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_O God as I pray and keep vigil Let all the benefits be made Manifest by fire_���

⏩ *NB: Sunday school is a key � to accessing God's word in the service , please don't be late to church. See you at the top*

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Should A Child Of God Work In A Brothel / * God Will Keep Us From All Evil ** / Church Comedy; To Stay Or Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.