Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard (26838 Views)

Ohanaeze Wants The Name Nigeria Changed To A Positive One / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / US Embassy To Close Abuja, Lagos Offices On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by obonujoker(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2018
Nigeria has no choice buh to move its embassy to Jerusalem....

We Yoruba Muslims have no choice than to wail, just as the Christians wailed wen we fought for the wearing of Hijab at law school and inclusion of Arabic into our naira notes....

5 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 27, 2018
This is what we call future impossible tense
Usa can move not only its embassy but also white house to Israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 27, 2018
obonujoker:
Nigeria has no choice buh to move its embassy to Jerusalem....

We Yoruba Muslims have no choice than to wail, just as the Christians wailed wen we fought for the wearing of Hijab at law school and inclusion of Arabic into our naira notes....
Mr wailer You forgot the Arabic on the Nigerian army badge grin

6 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by deltaisgreat: 1:47pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Somebody should please remind these bigots called CAN that Nigeria isn't a Christian State

Those intellectual hypocrites, especially on NL, will not come to remind us now that Nigeria is a secular country.
CAN these days takes delight in heating up the already polarised country with their threats and and many controversial demands.
Their actions continue to threaten the peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.

Well, thank God the Otuoke drunk isn't the one in office. He, being a known Christian fanatic and a religious bigot, I'm sure he wud have given in ridiculous
you that claim to have religious tolerance, am yet to see your agitation for the removal of Nigeria among Organisation of Islamic cooperation? Since you know that Nigeria is circular state. hypocrisy at its worst display

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Demmzy15(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Jerusalem will never be the capital of the Palestinians.

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews & Christians.

In Jerusalem, Christ was crucified.

Live with this fact or forget it.
Jerusalem will never be the capital of Israel

It belongs to Muslims, Jews and Christians

Live with the this fact or forget it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
deltaisgreat:
you that claim to have religious tolerance, am yet to see your agitation for the removal of Nigeria among Organisation of Islamic cooperation? Since you know that Nigeria is circular state. hypocrisy at its worst display
Nigeria can join whatever organisation so long as it brings one form of good or the other to country.
Even if na sango organisation I will not object

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Abuja – The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has called on the Federal Government and other countries to relocate their embassies from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Rev Samson Ayokunle, CAN President, made this call in a statement signed by Pastor Adebayo Oladeji, Special Assistant, Media and Communications, CAN, on Tuesday in Abuja.
Ayokunle, while commending the Israeli Government on its 70 years anniversary of their country, said the relocation of the capital was“Special Anniversary Present from the God of the Patriarchs.”
According to him, the declaration made by President Donald Trump on Dec. 6, 2017 was a fulfillment of the Biblical prophecy.
“It is our prayers that other countries including Nigeria will relocate their embassies from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
“We appreciate the leadership role of the United States in the landmark historic event.
“We are happy that countries such as the United States of America, Guatemala, Honduras, Romania and Paraguay have relocated their embassies from Tel Aviv,’’ he said. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/can-urges-fg-countries-relocate-embassies-jerusalem/

As a Christian I consider this demand unfortunate. What had CAN proferrred as solution except to support oppression of Christian an Muslim Palestinians.
Today their is tragedy all over the world because of extremism.

It appears to me now that wars are industries. The merchants of war know themselves.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by herraph: 2:01pm On May 27, 2018
Mynd44:
Move within? Please, these people should go and sit down somewhere

Now I see why I get banned when talking bad about Buhari

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by MPESA(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2018
docadams:
Follow follow is Zombism. What comparative advantage is there in having our embassy in Jerusalem instead of Tel Aviv. Let us not forget that the few countries with their embassies in Jerusalem, U.S chiefly, are those under the spell of the envagelicals.
You see yourself undecided
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by kmaster007: 2:16pm On May 27, 2018
come again... if your saying
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2018

4 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2018
Mission impossible. grin
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by semyman: 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
These guys should just be collecting their tithes and offerings quietly from the willing slaves and stay clear of what will shake the table for them, I am sure the return of their share of the Dasuki loot is not always on their agenda

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by HeyCorleone(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Stop sympathizing with terrorists!
When Buhari and his fellow terrorists voted against Jerusalem, you were behind closed doors celebrating. But CAN members are here championing their own course, you started attacking them unnecessarily ..

Hypocrite !

I like the way you tackled that mod.

talk some sense into him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by olawalepopoola: 2:19pm On May 27, 2018
I serve the God of Israel. The only true God. The only God that has ears and hear, has eyes and see. Blessed be the God of Israel
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Balyz: 2:19pm On May 27, 2018
This nonsense must never happen
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Balyz: 2:22pm On May 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Nice move..
Speak for yourself. I am a christian and I stand with the palestinians on this matter. Jerusalem is to be joint capital city of isreal and Palestine

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Alejoc(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2018
Ridiculous!

They have got no inspiration of their own

shocked
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by MPESA(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Somebody should please remind these bigots called CAN that Nigeria isn't a Christian State

Those intellectual hypocrites, especially on NL, will not come to remind us now that Nigeria is a secular country.
CAN these days takes delight in heating up the already polarised country with their threats and and many controversial demands.

Well, thank God the Otuoke drunk isn't the one in office. He, being a known Christian fanatic and a religious bigot, I'm sure he wud have given in ridiculous
Wow its now you know that Nigeria is secular country when those MUMU ABI NA MURIC they open mouth and be saying rubbish you know say na secular country, abi na when that Islamic fanatic law student refuses to remove is veil to be called to bar you no see am ,abi you forget say na secular abi
ABEG CAN MUMU DON DO , LETS STOP AND PUT AN END TO ALL THIS NONSENSE AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Paradigm777: 2:26pm On May 27, 2018
Mynd44:

Part of an exam is the ability to read instructions.

Answer ONLY English is part of exam. If they tell you to not write on the first page and you do, it makes you lose points for not following instructions.

If you are told to answer only English, does it not make sense. To ignore Agric, Arts, Arabic, Maths and whatever other junk they add?
Bia nyi... I've been looking for you... Why are non Christians allowed to comment on a Christian thread and non Muslim not allowed to comment on a Muslim thread?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by olawalepopoola: 2:27pm On May 27, 2018
Nobody can take Jerusalem from Israel. Islam has been cursed from time immemorial. God told Israel, I will bless those that blesses you and curse those that curses you. Islam does not have the right to Abraham's properties, Isaac does and all had been transfered to Israel. They are the generation of a slave woman, an Egyptisn. As for me Jerusalem remains the Capital City of the State of Israel. God Bless Jerusalem, God Bless Israel.

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by NORSIYK(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2018
Balyz:
Speak for yourself. I am a christian and I stand with the palestinians on this matter. Jerusalem is to be joint capital city of isreal and Palestine

Then you are not a Christian, rather you are a bloody hard core islamist

2 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by FriendNG: 2:30pm On May 27, 2018
Victory is From Allah alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by olawalepopoola: 2:33pm On May 27, 2018
MPESA:

Wow its now you know that Nigeria is secular country when those MUMU ABI NA MURIC they open mouth and be saying rubbish you know say na secular country, abi na when that Islamic fanatic law student refuses to remove is veil to be called to bar you no see am ,abi you forget say na secular abi
ABEG CAN MUMU DON DO , LETS STOP AND PUT AN END TO ALL THIS NONSENSE AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE..... undecided
Tell them. Islam is a bad religion. They desperately and passionately hate Israel because Jesus Christ genealogy is traced to him. Whether Islam likes it or not Jesus is taking over. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Mohammed never said so nor did he rise from the dead. Our Master did that and He lives forever. Even Saudi Arabia knows that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by olawalepopoola: 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
FriendNG:
Victory is From Allah alone.
Which Allah. Victory comes alone from the God of Israel. Mess with Him at your peril.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by olawalepopoola: 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
Balyz:
A Christian will never support Palestinians on this. Jerusalem belongs to Israel and you know it. God bless Trump. He is an instrument in Hand of the God of Israel

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by MPESA(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
olawalepopoola:

Tell them. Islam is a bad religion. They desperately and passionately hate Israel because Jesus Christ genealogy is traced to him. Whether Islam likes it or not Jesus is taking over. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Mohammed never said so nor did he rise from the dead. Our Master did that and He lives forever. Even Saudi Arabia knows that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.
Bros I shocked you , thanks for your better understanding.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by FriendNG: 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
olawalepopoola:

Which Allah. Victory comes alone from the God of Israel. Mess with Him at your peril.

I hope you have seen the Nigerian Army Logo and you have seen what was written in Arabic.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2018
WOW despite all the almariji schools he built for ur extended families?

NOETHNICITY:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 301 Houses From Two Civil Servants In Abuja / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.