Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K (57000 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by sunjai(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2018
putting on rag in the name of fashion
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Niwdog(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2018
The colour is different from her skin
So I believe she is putting on some light skin wear
What I my saying
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Olatara(f): 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:

Try this and see how it goes. http://manybooks.net/authors/chasej.html
Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
ABSAO:
Hahahaha...let her enjoy her life now
Abi o after no be woman she dey follow
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Ability247(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
All these 'holier than thou's here shaa grin

Beyonce, for example, wears worse when performing. On beaches ladies wear bikinis which are even more revealing. What exactly haven't y'all seen before that her "entertainment mode" dressing revealed that got y'all this shocked? So because she is a mom, she has to appear in two full Ankara wrappers tied round her waist, a satin blouse with puff puff shoulders and mini-umbrella looking deaconess hat? cheesy

Y'all should give it a break biko, and gingerly alight from that high horse before u fall and break your spines. Many of you speaking are currently beefing your neighbour or won't help your brother yet you feel righteous because to you her "sin" big pass. Some of you maltreat your house-helps like they are animals and not fellow humans and yet you feel justified to cast the speck out of Tiwa' s eye as the better human. Please give it a break o, because some thunders just hit the gym; you don't want to show up on their radar.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Ababio75(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
undecidedMany are mad, few are roaming
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by charlesu49(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
Ability247:
All these 'holier than thou's here shaa grin

Beyonce, for example, wears worse when performing. On beaches ladies wear bikinis which are even more revealing. What exactly haven't y'all seen before that her "entertainment mode" dressing revealed that got y'all this shocked? So because she is a mom, she has to appear in two full Ankara wrappers tied round her waist, a satin blouse with puff puff shoulders and mini-umbrella looking deaconess hat? cheesy

Y'all should give it a break biko, and gingerly alight from that high horse before u fall and break your spines. Many of you speaking are currently beefing your neighbour or won't help your brother yet you feel righteous because to you her "sin" big pass. Some of you maltreat your house-helps like they are animals and not fellow humans and yet you feel justified to cast the speck out of Tiwa' s eye as the better human. Please give it a break o, because some thunders just hit the gym; you don't want to show up on their radar.

Why do we condemn thieves and killers to prison if speaking out about a wrong is such a bad thing?
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Nobody: 4:20am On May 28, 2018
tamethem:

What my mum wears or wore cant debar my Political career . My mums life isn't mine. American President's wife once posed nude and the pictures were used against him during election and he still won.

Bro, he won because he is "Trump". Obama wouldn't have survived half of that.

Someone said, Tiwa is a performer but wisdom demands, she change her modus operandi in relation to her age/marital status. Adele and Omotola comes to mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Ability247(m): 4:54am On May 28, 2018
charlesu49:

Why do we condemn thieves and killers to prison if speaking out about a wrong is such a bad thing?

So she is now in the category of thieves and killers? She hasn't threatened anyone's safety or existence. You are judging her career choices, which is a personal matter. So before you become emboldened to point out the flaws in her career decisions, be certain you are perfect yourself. If she wears that to pick her child from school, then I'd understand if someone raises an argument on decency. Not when she is performing on stage you expect her to dress like Prim and Proper miss Prude. That's the business.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Nobody: 10:47am On May 28, 2018
angelbulksms:

Bro, he won because He is "Trump". Obama wouldn't have survived half of that.

Someone said, Tiwa is a performer but wisdom demands, she change her modus operandi in relation to her age/marital status. Adele and Omotola comes to mind. undecided

You are perfectly right. I am not in support of Tiwa's dressing but just correcting the notion that her actions will jeopardize her kids future. Everyone has their lives to live. Shey you get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) / Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.