Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj (3914 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj by GEJDHERO: 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Disclaimer : I am neither a supporter of PMB or OBJ.

I think Falana is right by saying the library and university should be taken from him because they were built from looted funds....

However, PMB has proved he's nepotistic and incompetent. At this stage I would support anyone to unseat him which is the coup OBJ is trying now.

BUT PMB is a sure bet to win in 2019, God sparing all our lives. The negro contested 4 consecutive times. People call Atiku desperate but he's the same.

What I suspect if and when he wins is that he would ruthlessly crush corrupt people like Saraki. Fulanis don't forgive and he has nothing to lose in the 2nd term.

I don't mind APC persecuting PDP and vice versa .... as long as many corrupt folks are dealt with. No honour amongst thieves, when PDP enters too, let them jail APC thieves
Only Saraki ? Wot about Tinubu and Amaechi
Re: Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:16pm On May 27, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Only Saraki ? Wot about Tinubu and Amaechi

ALL THIEVES ....ALL of them should be in jail. But the reason i specified Saraki is that PMB knows he's against him.

PMB's war on corruption is fake. Babachir, Maina , even Buratai have been caught red-handed yet he did nothing.

YES, Saraki is corrupt, but PMB would go after him because of vindictive beef. I don't care after a PDP man enters, he too should go after PMB himself.
Re: Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj by yarimo(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE STARTED WORSHIPPING THEIR GREATEST PROPHET OF ISLAM (PROPHET BULLHARY S A W) THIS EARLY MORNING.
Shaaatap undecided
Re: Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
fakeprophet:
Both Obasanjo, Falana, Atiku, Buhari, Apc, Tinubu, all afonja home and abroad all of them are mad!
another YABA LEFT patient is on the loose
Re: Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj by yarimo(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
johnmartus:
Yes sound good. Also ibb and abdusalam should not left out .
including GOODLUCK jonathan also

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Fuels Are Transported In Other Countries - Photos / Pdp Won Kwara, Bauchi By Election / 2019 Elections: INEC And The Rest Of Us, By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.