Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo (27744 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by CastedGist: 9:02am On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Mark Angel celebrates his birthday today may 27th 2018.

Mark Angel is a popular Nigerian comedian he came to spotlight in 2015 after uploading several skit videos on YouTube in form of episodes featuring him and his fictional on screen sister Emmanuella. At the moment the Mark Angel Comedy channel on YouTube is the most subscribed channel on YouTube Nigeria.

Mark grew up in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. He came from a small family of three kids, with his parents.

He caption;

It's my birthday today, I can't keep quiet! Choi, GOD has added another wonderful year to my life and I am so grateful for his love, mercy and direction.
My comedy family and fans, I thank you for your love and support, happy birthday to me

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/mark-angel-celebrates-his-birthday-with-new-photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by CastedGist: 9:02am On May 27, 2018
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by theunnamed: 9:05am On May 27, 2018
Where is the pinshure??

And 42!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by OneCorner: 9:30am On May 27, 2018
42 keh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by shobroy10(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2018
If u are 42 then at 70 u will look like 50

6 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 10:01am On May 27, 2018
42?? well, i'm not surprised. .tuface still looks asif he's in his 30s

4 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2018
"42th" birthday?

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by valicious1(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2018
42th ? as in FORTY-TWOeth

3 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2018
Mark Angel is 42 undecided
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by nicholartsdesign: 11:10am On May 27, 2018
y
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2018
You mean this guy is up to 42? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Euphorica(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2018
42?? shocked shocked
Dtz kul tho
cool cool
Hbd sir grin
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by PremiumBae: 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
Unfunny fella

4 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by emeijeh(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
PremiumBae:
Unfunny fella
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by IME1: 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
undecided
I beg where is it written that he is 42? Please show me

Meanwhile happy children’s day to every child and adult with parents and children in orphanages and remand homes, e no easy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Safiaa(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2018
How does wiz kid look older than him and he’s 27. Healthy living is good for the soul. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by visijo(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2018
please is the public holiday affecting varsity also ?
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by malificent(f): 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
I don't like this guy or Emmanuella. Before you come to bash me, it has nothing to do with jealousy. They're just not funny and the more they try to be, the more annoying they become.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Idydarling(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2018
Where is the 42years ni

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by chrisb2r200: 2:29pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:
I don't like this guy or Emmanuella. Before you come to bash me, it has nothing to do with jealousy. They're just not funny and the more they try to be, the more annoying they become.
You don't need to like them or tell us....the fact is they are making money . make urs in anyway u desire...peace!

24 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Apina(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2018
So na d same day dem born me and this guy grin
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by enemmo(f): 2:35pm On May 27, 2018
Happy birthday Mark Angel.

Your consistency has made a way for you.

Releasing skits every Friday for the past 3 years.

6 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Aku8702: 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
And who says his 27yrs.

So somebody can't say his celebrating his birthday on the 27th again.
Reasons why English Language is the most failed exams in our country.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by VampireeM(f): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Happy Birthday Mark Angel, Myself and All the 27th May Children's day Celebrants. God will keep blessing us all Amen. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Printerscanner: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:

Go and hug transformer.

8 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Oworock(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2018
Aku8702:
And who says his 27yrs.

So somebody can't say his celebrating his birthday on the 27th again.
Reasons why English Language is the most failed exams in our country.

Even from your comment it shows

5 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:25pm On May 27, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.