Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo (27756 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by shadrach77: 3:31pm On May 27, 2018
The guy tries too hard to be funny.

The most anointing part is when he says "Thanks for watching this very funny Mark Angel comedy." If it's funny you won't need to announce.

Happy birthday anyway

And to those who will come here to defend him blindly, continue hero-worshipping. Shio! embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Dottore: 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
shadrach77:
The guy tries too hard to be funny.

The most anointing part is when he says "Thanks for watching this very funny Mark Angel comedy." If it's funny you won't need to announce.

Happy birthday anyway

And to those who will come here to defend him blindly, continue hero-worshipping. Shio! embarassed embarassed
Everybody mustn't like his comedy episodes. The truth is that he has achieved glory and going higher with more than two million subscribers on YouTube and is estimated to worth about 60,000usd and has been invited to several Oyibo countries to perform his poo. Let's see what you and your wonderful kinsmen has achieved and how u compare with the guy.
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:
I don't like this guy or Emmanuella. Before you come to bash me, it has nothing to do with jealousy. They're just not funny and the more they try to be, the more annoying they become.

U must be living in misery not to find their jokes funny while they are making millions around the world......

Jesus is what u need to take u out if misery and depression.....

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by abeliver: 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:
I don't like this guy or Emmanuella. Before you come to bash me, it has nothing to do with jealousy. They're just not funny and the more they try to be, the more annoying they become.

To be successful you need family and friends....
BUT,

to be very successful, you need enemies/haters (lot of them)

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by perdollar(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2018
I don't find him n AY funny at all
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by malificent(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

U must be living in misery not to find their jokes funny while they are making millions around the world......

Jesus is what u need to take u out if misery and depression.....

No bro

I don't live in misery.

Stay enlightened. wink
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:

No bro

I don't live in misery.

Stay enlightened. wink

Or is it just envy of their international successes?
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Peterosky(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:
.Except you are talking about another Mark Angel comedy that is yet to come or you have a different definition of the word "funny" because the March Angel comedy I know is extremely funny. You really need to hug a transformer if you think otherwise.
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by exenxe1(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
emeijeh:
Seconded
Haters!!!shove it off ur ass
Re: Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Opelwonder(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2018
malificent:
how will they be funny to u when ur problem is bigger than their joke?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Birthday Party With Family And Friends (Photo) / Ini Edo Fierce And Stunning In African Inspired Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.