Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker (46286 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Rubbiish(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2018
Jer6s:
The look you give a babe you are going to eventually dump while she clamours for a shot with you grin grin grin
cheesy hahaha
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by BlackHatNaija: 6:42pm On May 27, 2018
ladonz:
Pls help a distressed soul!!! I lost my last money here in onitsha and so far have not been able to get my hands on any....the weekend is over and I seriously need to be going to lagos next week.....pls I solicit for the financial assistance of kind hearted nairalanders of any magnitude as it would be highly appreciated....pls I've not gotten myself since yesterday this ugly incident took place....as for guardians I am an orphan nd relatives are not helping matters....pls any assistance would be realyy life saving..
If you can right this good English, use it to better your life and stop this rubbish. Stop scamming people of their money. You can go and source for websites that hires writers, do better with your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
And we are reading this because
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2018
Ko
Rubbiish:

cheesy hahaha

Baba, na so o
There were indications and red flags all along, I guess the babe just didn't get the PICTURE grin grin
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
i swearr! cheesy

wink grin grin
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Euhedral(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2018
Hmm I always knew Tonto was right. She loves LOVE so much to lie on him. Look at his fat cheeks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by dyze(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!!! So when i hammer this is how ladies will be calling me out, una go call tire oooo!! I nor kuku get shame..........angry

Lol. You no get sense ,aswear

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by aston406: 6:47pm On May 27, 2018
Living in the past
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by chuksville(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2018
Is this the newest method of remaining relevant in life?? Photo shopping celebrities, their pictures and yours together claiming they slept with you, the dated you, the impregnated you, the owe you and all the hogwashes. I recommend that Seun should teach these jobless folks how to be a successful blogger. Maybe they will have something doing. You know what they say, 'Joblessness breds contempt'.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Dwin046(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2018
And you expect me to read this history textbook. ..
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51pm On May 27, 2018
She “carried” diseases too? shocked

Dirty BLOKOS! cry
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by bettyLad(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
indeed this guy is a player ,a lair and a cheat . He only wanted Tonto for fame and he got it ..we started hearing about him after his marriage to tonto .even though he was Obansajo cousin we never heard of him until his marriage to Tonto ..tonto was right all along.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Ishilove: 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
So what is the essence of all these proclamations? To score which point? 15 minutes of fame?

Is social media making people stupider or wiser?

I miss the 20th century; good old days of NTA 2, Hints and Hearts, and of course, love letters. sad

The days when people had a modicum of restraint, self respect, settled scores privately and at least pretended to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by megamank(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
Why speaking now? Where have u been ever since? I guess tonto has infected u with the virus.....
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by YumMinaYum(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2018
Damn! I knew Tonto was right, I just couldn't fault her when they had their messy saga. The fear of Yoruba demons is the beginning of wisdom! Dude spinned the same lie on all of them "disrespecting his mother" Tsk Tsk Tsk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by okerekeikpo: 6:55pm On May 27, 2018
Yahoo boy, that's what they are known for Brown roofers
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by saintol(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
So what should I now do about it, I should go and fight him for you? mmteeeewww
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Truthcat: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Old story dug up again! That's his real wife who told the world then how Tonto was dating her husband, as we all know what karma later did to Tonto Dikeh who did not go pass girlfriend/babymama in Churchill's life up till now, save for the drama of returning bride price that was never paid in the first place among other make believe stories like that.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by MPESA(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
All this just to gain attention from big church.So he can probably reconsider her mtcheeew.As if she has never ditched a guy before.
Pls just take a look at what you are saying and you seems to be a woman Like her, even though she might have ditched some guys but on what ground did she ditched those guys.
I believed if it was attention she would have use the Toto Dike saga with the same man back then to gain it , she is definitely hurt that's why after so many years of silents she's still voiced it out of pains ,frustration and agony with photos to backed her claims.
I'm beginning to think that most things Toto said about Churchill's was true because two or more different people can't be lying on the same person as matter of fact from differents periodsvof years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by laudate: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Funkybabee:
And after all that,u still accept him back. Wonder how some foolishness get to a stage of been dumb..

Oponu ode people and some guys will be shouting feminist yeye kakiri .

See this wicked act just because she is in love and u are using her like a play ball koda men did not deserve 100% love anymore...

Kudos to those girls wey dey show them pepper..teach them lesson very well,don't let any love take u for granted...

Nonsense!!!!

And no yeye quotes pls

Wait, first!! shocked Did I just read the part where she said she was asking him to pay her school fees in Ghana? Pay her fees, ke? shocked Why didn't she ask her parents or relatives to pay her fees? How can she be depending on an ordinary boyfriend to pay her school fees? I pity this girl, o! How sad...! cry
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by laudate: 7:02pm On May 27, 2018
Ishilove:
So what is the essence of all these proclamations? To score which point? 15 minutes of fame?

Is social media making people stupider or wiser?

I miss the 20th century; good old days of NTA 2, Hints and Hearts, and of course, love letters. sad

The days when people had a modicum of restraint, self respect, settled scores privately and at least pretended to have sense.

Babe!! shocked Settle which scores privately? Some guys are wolves in sheep's clothing, that deserve to be called out for their shenanigans! Blacken the name of the bast'ard, I say. angry They are the ones who give good guys a bad name!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by toluxa1(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2018
Where is the loved up photos? I can't see any loving up here.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Truthcat: 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
No, Tonto got served by karma. She turned blind eye when this lady was screaming that Churchill is still legally married to her, but she openly dated a married man and then expected some happily ever after, no it doesn't work that way.
YumMinaYum:
Damn! I knew Tonto was right, I just couldn't fault her when they had their messy saga. The fear of Yoruba demons is the beginning of wisdom! Dude spinned the same lie on all of them "disrespecting his mother" Tsk Tsk Tsk

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Xisnin(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
carammel:
This man seems to be the unfortunate one, three women reporting the same thing. Tonto may be right about this guy.
May dem sabi sha.
Right about what?
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
Typical bad boy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by YumMinaYum(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2018
Truthcat:
No, Tonto got served by karma. She turned blind eye when this lady was screaming that Churchill is still legally married to her, but she openly dated a married man and then expected some happily ever after, no it doesn't work that way.

Did you read the post at all?

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
I forgot to ask, Why is Obasanjo called OBJ?
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by LyfeJennings(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
This guy sef go get for body
3 different women all saying same thing
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Truthcat: 7:23pm On May 27, 2018
If he wanted fame that bad, he would have divorce his wife to marry Tonto or at least bring his family for introduction and pay Tonto's bride price. It was just a fling with Tonto that resulted in pregnancy in less than 6 months of meeting according to him, and Tonto asked him that the chief of her town wanted to see the man who got her pregnant. That's how the pictures you see flying around came about. Churchill went alone to see the chief and others, that's it. Even Tonto said that she paid her own bride price by herself, so she was the one that wanted the relationship that bad, not Churchill.
bettyLad:
indeed this guy is a player ,a lair and a cheat . He only wanted Tonto for fame and he got it ..we started hearing about him after his marriage to tonto .even though he was Obansajo cousin we never heard of him until his marriage to Tonto ..tonto was right all along.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by cutieme(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
All this just to gain attention from big church.So he can probably reconsider her mtcheeew.As if she has never ditched a guy before.
Renee can I chat u up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.