Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker (46285 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Truthcat: 7:29pm On May 27, 2018
Did you read my comment?
YumMinaYum:

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
Babe move on.You are his ex.Havent you dump other guys too?
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2018
Hey they wanted a bad boy....lol
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2018
Churchill is a Yahoo boy he doesn't want to disclose fat to u. cus he knows u will go mad at him if u find out. dats y he has been disappearing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
cutieme:
Renee can I chat u up?

I don't chat with cultists,tnx.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2018
MPESA:

Pls just take a look at what you are saying and you seems to be a woman Like her, even though she might have ditched some guys but on what ground did she ditched those guys.
I believed if it was attention she would have use the Toto Dike saga with the same man back then to gain it , she is definitely hurt that's why after so many years of silents she's still voiced it out of pains ,frustration and agony with photos to backed her claims.
I'm beginning to think that most things Toto said about Churchill's was true because two or more different people can't be lying on the same person as matter of fact from differents periodsvof years.

Hmmm i hear u observation minister.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
All this just to gain attention from big church.So he can probably reconsider her mtcheeew.As if she has never ditched a guy before.
U are a woman and u should understand what heart break means except u haven't met with a terrible guy before.

Please not everything should be termed attention seeking because nobody is a superhuman and what goes around comes around.
Just pray u don't meet a terrible partner in life because it is dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by dasparrow: 7:55pm On May 27, 2018
Oh well. Nigerian women will learn. You see, this is what happens when a woman becomes too desperate. Men can smell desperate women from a mile away and take advantage of them and their desperation.

There are some people who have no business getting married but the hypocritical Nigerian society feels that marriage is for everyone and everyone must marry. So yes, we will keep on hearing these types of sordid tales.

Some men like Churchill Olakunle are better of on their own because they are not suitable for relationships. Likewise, some women are better of on their own too but will force themselves into a relationship that will later turn out to be a complete disaster.

Anyways, I am here with my popcorn and soft drink ready to read about all the drama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Obascoetubi: 7:57pm On May 27, 2018
CecyAdrian:
Tonto was right all along
no be tonto snatched him from her?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

U are a woman and u should understand what heart break means except u haven't met with a terrible guy before.

Please not everything should be termed attention seeking because nobody is a superhuman and what goes around comes around.

Tell me more

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by kunleweb: 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
All this just to gain attention from big church.So he can probably reconsider her mtcheeew.As if she has never ditched a guy before.

You spoke well
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by MPESA(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Hmmm i hear u observation minister.
My sister don carry Government post give me oooo kiss, anyway how are you doing?.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
MPESA:

;DMy sister don carry Government post give me oooo kiss, any where how are you doing?.

I'm doing great and u?
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Edusouls(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
any sensible and complete igbo blood line cant even dream or dear to date, talkless of marrying a yoruba man or woman.. Those people life style dirty pass obalande canals and dey smell pass dead corpse.....
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by MPESA(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I'm doing great and u?
That's fine, enjoy your night.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
MPESA:

That's fine, enjoy your night.

Same here
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by MPESA(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
Edusouls:
any sensible and complete igbo blood line cant even dream or dear to date, talkless of marrying a yoruba man or woman.. Those people life style dirty pass obalande canals and dey smell pass dead corpse.....
Bros abeg na love oooooo
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by MPESA(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Bros God bless you for your sincere words. shocked
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by MPESA(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Bros God bless you for your sincerity in heart. shocked
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by onadana: 8:12pm On May 27, 2018
Funkybabee:
And after all that,u still accept him back. Wonder how some foolishness get to a stage of been dumb..

Oponu ode people and some guys will be shouting feminist yeye kakiri .

See this wicked act just because she is in love and u are using her like a play ball koda men did not deserve 100% love anymore...

Kudos to those girls wey dey show them pepper..teach them lesson very well,don't let any love take u for granted...

Nonsense!!!!

And no yeye quotes pls

You sounding bitter..darlyn

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Pentools(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2018
Jer6s:
The look you wear for a picture in which a babe you are eventually going to DUMP clamours for a shot with you grin grin grin

Churchill be looking at the camera with the following in his mind: See this one wey I go dump very soon grin angry grin

Iswear I relate bro..... I pray may the sins men did never catch up with them not now, not while untop, not in the future and never! May it be forgotten even if its not forgiven.
Amen!!!! lipsrsealed grin

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
Pentools:

Iswear I relate bro..... I pray may the sins men did never catch up with them not now, not while untop, not in the future and never! May it be forgotten even if its not forgiven.
Amen!!!! lipsrsealed grin

Amen on "their" behalf grin
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2018
MPESA:
Bros God bless you for your sincere words. shocked
God bless u too brother.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Tell me more
A pastor told us some time ago that he always get angry with pastors who commit immoralities. Instead of praying for them, he will condemn them and call them names including call them weak pastors, etc, until one day he almost fell into such temptation.
He said his orientation changed from then because he discovered that if God doesn't help u on temptations season, u will just become a sauce for consumption.

Just pray u don't fall into her shoes instead of what u may think she's trying to do.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by annnikky(f): 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
neolboy:
With all this you wrote on Instagram only 14likes how many people dey follow you sef
Buh she gotten wat she wanted.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:40pm On May 27, 2018
No be Ondo man again? What do you expect? A won faworaja
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Sunmolar(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2018
honeydear:
Tonto wasn't crazy afterall
yes I agreed with you,she's wasn't crazy,she misplaced her priority, I.e she is blinded by love of money.
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Tinyemeka(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2018
Metuh:
She should get her miserable ass together and move on too.

Looser

Her ass has always been together.

Except when she's probably getting an anal. undecided
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Funkybabee(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
laudate:

Wait, first!! shocked Did I just read the part where she said she was asking him to pay her school fees in Ghana? Pay her fees, ke? shocked Why didn't she ask her parents or relatives to pay her fees? How can she be depending on an ordinary boyfriend to pay her school fees? I pity this girl, o! How sad...! cry

Why would she,did u even read that post very well where she mentioned her sacrifices for him or should she be in an unfortunate relationship without productivity!!!!

.wonder how some people used their head to think sef and can you tell us what relationship is all about since you pity her for asking for assistance from her own partner ,Maybe u should enlight us better..

Radarada

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Funkybabee(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
No be Ondo man again? What do you expect? A won faworaja

Eh eh....I thought na only Osogbo guy be that oooo

.so them plenty gan!!!!!
Re: Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker by Funkybabee(f): 9:28pm On May 27, 2018
onadana:

You sounding bitter..darlyn

Bitter like kola nut or bitter leaf!!!

No sensible thing to say in other to justify ur co-man abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.