Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' (56374 Views)

Bbnaija’s Diane Sends Words To Jeff, See What She Does To Look Sexy For Him / Rihanna Looks Ultra Sexy For Interview Magazine. / Check Out My Pics , Hope I’m Not Too Sexy For You All (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by limitless777(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Disgusting act
word babe. damn disgusting.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Edusouls(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2018
when teebliz dey talk am una no hear,he was blamed for all, now we have seen that tiwa is just a packaged proffesional and at the worst a shameless old olosho..yoruba people and immorality are like salt and oil...tiwa savage is a disgrace to all womanhood, chai waiting finish women wickedly like this....
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by GeoSilYe(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
grin

Starboyyy Wizzzyyyyy
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Achor1111(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2018
Daddy yoooooh make we dance
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by 2mch(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
They should enjoy. Wizkid loves his women mature. He seems to love Tiwa so goodluck to them.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=kmaster007 post=67930275]this Wizkid don forget thunder bolt

Which kain thunder bolt? If there was any, it's either tiwa or the men for don die tey tey. Thunder bolt must not stay long in a woman's body. Wizkid fit don si bere magun for waist sef

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Ambitionsway: 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
27 year old pop star?

You wicked bro
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by jbtobsyn(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
bidemz:
Really ion see anything wrong in tiwawiz dating,Afterall amber rose (mid thirties)has a 17yr old boyfriend ,black cyna(thirties too) has a 18yr old bf and no one over there in the Yankees are saying anything you know why because every one minds his/her own business and dnt judge anyone by their actions
Until we learn how to mind our business here in Nigeria, we are still gon be backwards i tell u
How do you know no one is judging them.I am sure you have conducted your research to know that no one is judging them MR RESEARCHER
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Paulosky1900: 9:03pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Meghan is older than Prince Harry. You guys should let them be.

AND THAT WAS MARRIAGE REMEMBER.

not boyfriend and girlfriend matter.. tiwa doesn't have shame.. I blame teebliz for going in the first place... lemme just focus on my hollandia drink jare aah.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 27, 2018
The older the better saying might be true afterall shocked
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by kmaster007: 9:35pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=67937539][/quote]I confirm that
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by afoo02(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Afonjas and infidelity is like rice and beans... Infidelity is part of them culture and tradition...
Grow up
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2018
The panties that is an oversized for an elephant, rat is bragging that it can wear it and be comfortable in it. Wizzy,Wizzy how many times did I call you? O boy be careful.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by samsam2019: 11:03pm On May 27, 2018
You think Tiwa is too old for him to smash? His 3rd baby mama is of smilar age with Tiwa and even has more money.

If Wizzy could smash her poocee to smithereens who then is Tiwa?
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by samsam2019: 11:06pm On May 27, 2018
majekdom2:
The older the better saying might be true afterall shocked
no the poocee though.

I've had so many 30+, 40 and nearly 30 poocee. One thing I'm very sure about is that poocees don't age well. It loses taste as women grow old
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by FuckoffMOD: 11:08pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
HOW MANY YEARS WIZKID TAKE SENOIR JAM JAM SEF? angry
grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Emilokoiyawon: 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
Let them be. Whatever makes their relationship enjoyable they must do. That is the nature of things.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by chucs: 11:59pm On May 27, 2018
For real,she is gonna leave her husband whom she said cheated on her for Wizkid? Well,I guess she doesn't know it rains everywhere.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by RGem(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Meghan is older than Prince Harry. You guys should let them be.

Venus williams is also 12 years older than her boyfriend.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by vyker(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2018
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by laykman(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2018
bidemz:
Really ion see anything wrong in tiwawiz dating,Afterall amber rose (mid thirties)has a 17yr old boyfriend ,black cyna(thirties too) has a 18yr old bf and no one over there in the Yankees are saying anything you know why because every one minds his/her own business and dnt judge anyone by their actions
Until we learn how to mind our business here in Nigeria, we are still gon be backwards i tell u

Those are official 0l0sh0s.Except you're classifying aunty tiwa as one....
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Navalsadiq(m): 5:29am On May 28, 2018
Na so she like Bleep.she nor get level.wizkid is not a man out respect tblizzz he would have opted out
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by whirlwind7(m): 5:42am On May 28, 2018
Jakumo:
Ladies and mantle-pieces please look at this probable affair objectively. Tiwa Savage is 11 years older than Wizkid, yet there is a spark between the two performers, and MAYBE, just maybe, they have indeed been playing "hide the trouser-trout" whilst offstage.

Why is it so shocking that a confident female singer who takes good care of her body, happens to enjoy flirting with a younger male performer on stage, with possible "friendship benefits" also being secretly enjoyed in a most scandalous and shocking manner, when privacy is possible ?

If a MALE performer is observed in the company of scantily-clad women TWENTY years his junior, the man would be hailed as an accomplished Casanova with great taste in women, and youthful bedroom vigor that belies his age. Yet, when the genders are reversed, the usual mobs of frowning, finger-wagging prudes are out in full cry, scolding the star-crossed lovers for the grievous sin they are accused of having committed in the privacy of their love-nest.

Personally, I haven't ever dated a mother of children, for several reasons, but if Wizkid is up to the task, then hey, more power to the brother. Whether or not the rumors are true that Wizkid is feverishly humping someone's mom, who is more than a decade his senior, there is still no basis for the sort of judgmental condemnation that has been expressed by more than a few "overly concerned" commentators on this subject.

As the old Chinese saying goes " If you see something novel, then simply look away, and the novelty will vanish."

Preach, bro!
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by blessingsonflee(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
Shey someone can not play with you people again? ... Well, its their Life. People are bound to try new things, make mistakes and learn. As long as she is happy, you have no other choice than to be happy for her. The best you can do is give your advice. Live and let them live too. Una don chow? grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
Lolz, fake love, it won't last.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by cocoboss(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2018
seems buhari never lied after all
uhm time will tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed youths r dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.