Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' (56371 Views)

Bbnaija’s Diane Sends Words To Jeff, See What She Does To Look Sexy For Him / Rihanna Looks Ultra Sexy For Interview Magazine. / Check Out My Pics , Hope I’m Not Too Sexy For You All (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by harizonal123(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2018
Lol! " The mighty power of intense penising" grin
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by engrjacuzzi: 6:51pm On May 27, 2018
Salah was out and Liverpool team lost focus. This is one of the reasons it's not good to have one girlfriend. ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
She's Dickmagtized
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by mhktaryan: 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
i only knw of one star boy and na the weekend
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by benedictac(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Meghan was older than Prince Harry. You guys should let them be.

so she's no longer older?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
post=67934809:
Who noticed Tiwa is always careful replying to this game plan. From unfollowing Davido to this.

Replying with "Starboy" only is trying to be careful. A love struck girl will go mushy mushy.

Meaning?
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by wonlasewonimi: 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
Nigerians and age sha...
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by zangiff(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
Dorohot, doro na cheerful giver

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Olukat(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
Ona don experience heart break before?
Heart break can drive madam inside gate man hut o
Wizzy just won a lottery
What kind of fuckery is this sef?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by CSTR1003: 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
Those two are playing on the intelligence on Nigerians.
Nothing is going on.

Even if something is going on, who cares?

Some of us have slept with people much older than us.

Or is it because Tiwa is a celebrity?
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by BlackHatNaija: 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Meaning?
Give it one
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2018
post=67935042:

Give it one

I am asking you na.

Are you saying she is sleeping with him or she is not sleeping with him?
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
...is...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by daniwise(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Now I believe all Teebliz accusations.

I'm not surprised if Koredo Bello, Rekadoo and all Marvin kids have had access to her kpekus.

This has always been a public toilet.

From your assertion, im forced to believe you've also tasted the thing.wehdone keep it up
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by BlackHatNaija: 7:02pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

I am asking you na.

Are you saying she is sleeping with him or she is not sleeping with him?

Game plan
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Jamisi9ja(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
BloggersNG:
This whole game is really getting out of hand, Irrespective of their age gap Wizkid and Tiwa Savage Might have just made their Romance Official, Cos yesterday during the show at 02arena in London, The 27yr old pop star ordered the 38yrs old to remain sexy for him, He called her babe, It obvious Wizkid is getting his own fair share of the Cookie.. In the video which has got lots of their fans reacting, Wizkid before inviting the mother of one to perform on stage said:

''Stay sexy babe. Stay sexy that's all you need to do. Stay sexy for Daddy.''

And Tiwa Savage Replied:
'Starboy'.

Watch Video here;
https://twitter.com/HitFMCalabar/status/1000642268578091009/video/1

Or Here

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/stay-sexy-for-daddy-wizkid-tells-tiwa.html

Shine on wizzy
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by KennyG(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
Is that all?

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by sisisioge: 7:05pm On May 27, 2018
OldBeer:
I love the way they are having fun with their lives.

Meanwhile aproko people are killing themselves over two adults doing grown up things.

That's how to give a middle finger to society. grin grin grin

Pepper dem StarBoy.

YOLO

I absolutely agree...this rumor fueling might just have been a publicity stunt grin. Just like Davido's being all over his Chioma is. Anyways, may God bless their hustles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Premiumwriter: 7:09pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
Imagine,Lalasticlala telling my old great grandmother to "Stay sexy for daddy"

This generation zon pinish

grin

Savage cheesy

Guy you bad gan grin
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by KennyG(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2018
So that's how Wizkid want to betray?

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
post=67935232:

Game plan

Keep speaking in riddles.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Danhumprey: 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I tire o! Not just Meghan and Prince Harry. Even the heir to the throne, Prince Charles, is a year younger than his wife, Camila. So also is Prince William younger than his wife Kate......

It's just that in this part of the world, stuff like that are frowned upon and exaggerated..... Out there, it's a norm..... So long as no one is abusing the other. I don't get the furore about the age gap.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Jakumo(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
Ladies and mantle-pieces please look at this probable affair objectively. Tiwa Savage is 11 years older than Wizkid, yet there is a spark between the two performers, and MAYBE, just maybe, they have indeed been playing "hide the trouser-trout" whilst offstage.

Why is it so shocking that a confident female singer who takes good care of her body, happens to enjoy flirting with a younger male performer on stage, with possible "friendship benefits" also being secretly enjoyed in a most scandalous and shocking manner, when privacy is possible ?

If a MALE performer is observed in the company of scantily-clad women TWENTY years his junior, the man would be hailed as an accomplished Casanova with great taste in women, and youthful bedroom vigor that belies his age. Yet, when the genders are reversed, the usual mobs of frowning, finger-wagging prudes are out in full cry, scolding the star-crossed lovers for the grievous sin they are accused of having committed in the privacy of their love-nest.

Personally, I haven't ever dated a mother of children, for several reasons, but if Wizkid is up to the task, then hey, more power to the brother. Whether or not the rumors are true that Wizkid is feverishly humping someone's mom, who is more than a decade his senior, there is still no basis for the sort of judgmental condemnation that has been expressed by more than a few "overly concerned" commentators on this subject.

As the old Chinese saying goes " If you see something novel, then simply look away, and the novelty will vanish."

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by seun70(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
'was'
kimbraa:
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by FixNaija(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Meghan is older than Prince Harry. You guys should let them be.

Too much sense won't kill you! I like you
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by BlackHatNaija: 7:25pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Keep speaking in riddles.
grin What do you want me to say?
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by obowunmi(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
Sweet deeek.
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by happney65: 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
HOW MANY YEARS WIZKID TAKE SENOIR JAM JAM SEF? angry

You are a real Bastard.. grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Heffe: 7:28pm On May 27, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
27 year old pop star?
mariah carey was almost 15yrs older dan nick canon wen de dated n eventualy got married ..so make una free TiWIZ
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by shegie(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2018
like i have told before Tiwa love to eat bone up and down like that animal dey called ..............
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Amalekki: 7:34pm On May 27, 2018
Pekele pekele pekele pe..... wonder wonder!
Re: Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' by Heffe: 7:34pm On May 27, 2018
mhktaryan:
i only knw of one star boy and na the weekend
..kip hatin.wen wizy blow as starboy d weekend neva dream say him go blow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.