Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Where To Register For Voter's Card In Ojodu Berger Area Of Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where To Register For Voter's Card In Ojodu Berger Area Of Lagos. (479 Views)

INEC May Use Body Odour For Voter Verification In Future Polls – Yakubu / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Register For Voter's Card In Ojodu Berger Area Of Lagos. by nedman77: 4:37pm On May 27, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

I live in the Ojodu Area of Lagos and have visited all the places where I was directed to register for my Voter's card but when I visited all of these centers, I was told that they no longer register voter's cared.

The last place I went was St Peters Primary school at Testing ground bus-stop, I have visited several schools along lateef Jakande road in Ikeja and even went to a school opposite cement Bus stop, towards iyanapaja.

I don't know where else to go in order to get this Voter's card before the next elections.

Please kindly advise.

Thanks.
Re: Where To Register For Voter's Card In Ojodu Berger Area Of Lagos. by Redoil: 5:53pm On May 27, 2018
In ajegunle their is no place to register and that is how buhari will automatically disenfranchise a lot of southerners who are planning to vote against him

(1) (Reply)

Secretary Of APC National Convention Committee Has Resigned / Apc And Pdp,please Whats The Difference / Has Anybody Heard A Thing About Boko Harem Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.