Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign (28736 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Kashamu’s Group Picks Abati, Daniel, As Dep Gov., Senatorial Candidates In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2018
miqos02:
If only ATIKU can nurture a new party on his own and win elections from local government to state governorship level, he can contest for presidential elections after ten years. For now his dream is dead on arrival
After 10 years kwa? When he is 82? Though his ambition is DOA in PDP.
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by miqos02(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

After 10 years kwa? When he is 82? Though his ambition is DOA in PDP.
if he had done that since 2007 he would be like another Tinubu in his region today but right now he no get chance
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by opeyemicollins(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2018
This is good,ATIKU just do himself more harms by appointing a man that can not even win his ward
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He did a thorough job as the director of the campaign organisation

He was very confident and organised

We ALL know that the election was rigged somewhere in the North

The truth of how they used kids and other atrocities done has been reeling out almost on a daily basis!
Believe you me, FFK's choice back then was one of GEJ's albatross. The spokesman of a campaign must represent the aspirant in carriage and persona. His words must be to endear electorates to the principal and not stoke ethnic or religious sentiment as that would only repel segment of electorates from the principal. FFK, Reno, Fayose etc are good at doing dirty jobs and attack dog but without official position but not clean jobs like spokesperson or Campaign DG...
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2018
miqos02:
if he had done that since 2007 he would be like another Tinubu in his region today but right now he no get chance
IF don pass o... Though you can't foretell the destiny of a man, you can only predict.

Meanwhile, I get your point. Tinubus sojourn in Ac/ACN allowed people to appreciate his value just as Buhari's CPC created avenue for people to know his electoral value up north (though he has lost it tongue), Okorocha victory with APGA and APC allowed people to appreciate his might (though he didn't manage it well) and my sojourn in APDA created room for PDP to appreciate my value.

Sometimes moving to less favorite parties helps.

Same thing in sport. Forlan was a "flop" in Manchester United but when he moved to Villarreal his class was shown and he carried it to Athletico Madrid which later transmuted to the World cup and Copa America.

I get your point
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:46am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Believe you me, FFK's choice back then was one of GEJ's albatross. The spokesman of a campaign must represent the aspirant in carriage and persona. His words must be to endear electorates to the principal and not stoke ethnic or religious sentiment as that would only repel segment of electorates from the principal. FFK, Reno, Fayose etc are good at doing dirty jobs and attack dog but without official position but not clean jobs like spokesperson or Campaign DG...

So they are good for dirty jobs but not good enough for the position undecided

As far as I am concern Fani Kayode handled that post very well

Exposing evil deeds and likely outcome should Buhari be voted in

I think Nigerians listened even those with personal experience shared theirs

To the extent that APC could not win a state in the EAST

Don't tell me it's because he is a northerner cause Yaradua was well voted for and loved

The albatross as you put it is the rigging carefully hatched and perfected by Jega using of underage in the North and making electoral materials scarce in the south!

Gbenga Daniel is a mess

In this country, to get somethings done, you need people who are outspoken

They are the ones who get things done!

I maintain Fani Kayode is far better than Gbenga. He has the experience

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So they are good for dirty jobs but not good enough for the position undecided

As far as I am concern Fani Kayode handled that post very well

Exposing evil deeds and likely outcome should Buhari be voted in

I think Nigerians listened even those with personal experience shared theirs

To the extent that APC could not win a state in the EAST

Don't tell me it's because he is a northerner cause Yaradua was well voted for and loved

The albatross as you put it is the rigging carefully hatched and perfected by Jega using of underage in the North and making electoral materials scarce in the south!

Gbenga Daniel is a mess

In this country, to get somethings done, you need people who are outspoken

They are the ones who get things done!

I maintain Fani Kayode is far better than Gbenga. He has the experience
The emboldened is a confirmation that FFK and likes are best suited for dirty jobs not official spokesperson position.

Political campaign is not about who "expose" what but about who attract voters. Propaganda, publicity etc are tools to achieve that. The end they say is the most important of it all.

Political campaign is only said to be successful if the party/candidate performs better than it/he did in the pervious contest and not about who abuse or expose more. However, ultimate success of political campaign is victory at the poll, that's the most important.

As for winning the Southeast, Buhari has always never won any state in the Southeast since 2003 and his performance in 2015 was better than what he polled in 2003, 2007 and 2015 in the Southeast. One way or the other he was relatively successful in Southeast but NOTE that it is abo.ut who wins the ultimate price and not winner of segments.

If Jonathan had factored this and used a candidate that reflects him as Spokesperson like he did in 2011, the animosity in the north wouldn't be the way it was in 2015.
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by mkoabiola: 12:41pm On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Gbenga is Obj's sworn enemy just like Atiku as Obj felt he betrayed him (just like Atiku). He was the reason Obj empowered Buruji Kashamu faction to takeover Ogun East and entire Ogun state PDP structure from Daniel in 2010/2011 even when Daniel was sitting Governor, and thereby denied Daniel chance to go for Senate in 2011 and 2015.

Don't get it twisted, Daniel's choice is a confirmation that the ambition of Atiku is Dead on Arrival
Same obj placade OGD from being probed
He prostrated bf obj and he forgive him,
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2018
mkoabiola:

Same obj placade OGD from being probed
He prostrated bf obj and he forgive him,
Obj doesn't forgive and he hasn't forgiven Daniel.

If you like dobale for Obj a billion times he will NEVER forgive when betrayed. It's his person, he's not like GEJ
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by Comrde3g(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @9jaProjector https://mobile.twitter.com/account
Re: Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign by Comrde3g(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @9jaProjector https://mobile.twitter.com/account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.