Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,461 members, 7,958,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe (1160 Views)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) / Ewa Agoyin Stew: How To Prepare Nigerian Ewa Agoyin Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe by FoodieQueen(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
Ewa Agoyin is a delicious meal and a popular street food in Lagos. It is made with beans, dried chillies and a host of other ingredients.

It is served with a spicy stew known as Ewa Agoyin Stew. Traditionally, the stew is made with dried Cameroon peppers and dried red bell peppers with lots of onions.

Some people say they can’t stand the heat of the chilies, so they add tomatoes to their Ewa Agoyin recipe.

But honestly, the one made with tomatoes taste different from the authentic Ewa Agoyin made with dried peppers.

I highly recommend you reduce the dried peppers and add more onions to suit your taste rather than adding tomatoes to Ewa Agoyin meal.

Below is a detailed and easy recipe to make the best Ewa Agoyin meal.

Ingredients For Making Ewa Agoyin
• 4 cups brown or black-eyed beans
• 2 cups dried chillies
• 4 dried red bell peppers
• 2 medium-sized onions
• 2 small fresh ginger
• 2 tablespoons ground crayfish
• 3 seasoning cubes
• 2 cups palm oil
• Salt to taste

Cooking Directions For Ewa Agoyin

Continue reading>> https://www.nigeriancuisines.com/2017/06/ewa-agoyin-how-to-make-authentic-ewa.html

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ddominique, Obinoscopy, MissyB3

Re: The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On May 27, 2018
Nice...

1 Like

Re: The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe by Hustlersdiary: 11:04pm On May 27, 2018
FoodieQueen:
Ewa Agoyin is a delicious meal

Chai OP dat picture u put up make me dey regret why I chop Semo dis nyt, and e dey make me wan go Badagry go chop beans, no confirm Ewa agoyin around where I dey.

1 Like

Re: The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe by FoodieQueen(f): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
Bro, your head dey there!
Hustlersdiary:

Chai OP dat picture u put up make me dey regret why I chop Semo dis nyt, and e dey make me wan go Badagry go chop beans, no confirm Ewa agoyin around where I dey.
Re: The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe by ItsChijioke: 11:29am On May 28, 2018
Need home made delicious nigerian indigenous soups. Readily available and affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Five Dishes You Can Make With Plantain / Dried Split Ginger In Large Quantity / is this jollof rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.