Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. (732 Views)

Having A Firstbank Salary Account Can Ease Your Money Problems, Find Out.. / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / Constant Deduction From My GTB Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by ev4real(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2018
Good day everyone,
I want my bank to be deducting certain amount of money from my salary and be saving it for me monthly.
I will like to find out how it is done in UBA and the interest rate over a period of time.
Thanks as always.
Re: Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by Chekitaut: 11:05pm On May 27, 2018
ev4real:
Good day everyone,
I want my bank to be deducting certain amount of money from my salary and be saving it for me monthly.
I will like to find out how it is done in UBA and the interest rate over a period of time.
Thanks as always.
Visit your bank, definitely another account will be open to handle d deposit your mandate will also control the account, if you want the deposit to go on for months or year. But understand your interest rate is single digit, less than 7% in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by ev4real(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
Chekitaut:
Visit your bank, definitely another account will be open to handle d deposit your mandate will also control the account, if you want the deposit to go on for months or year. But understand your interest rate is single digit, less than 7% in most cases.
Thanks alot
Re: Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by dominique(f): 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
You can download the piggybank app and link it to your account. It will be deducting monthly from your account and save it in your piggy bank account. I heard it's safe

1 Like

Re: Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by Chekitaut: 12:03am On May 29, 2018
You heard ooo, pls use same bank ooo, all this online thing...i fear ooo

Better still you can ask for the interest rate for other banks then you know the bank to transfer to, using you mandate direction.

1 Like

Re: Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by ev4real(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
dominique:
You can download the piggybank app and link it to your account. It will be deducting monthly from your account and save it in your piggy bank account. I heard it's safe
Thanks.
Re: Direct Money Deduction From Salary Account. by ev4real(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chekitaut:
You heard ooo, pls use same bank ooo, all this online thing...i fear ooo

Better still you can ask for the interest rate for other banks then you know the bank to transfer to, using you mandate direction.
Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company / I Shopping On Taobao&1688 Since 2005, You Want Me Be Your Agent? Contact Me ! / Anchor Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.