Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" (14889 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by overambitious: 7:03am On May 28, 2018
Earlier, Iheoma Nnadi latest wife to footballer Emenike Emmanuel whose wedding took place on Saturday has called out her wedding planner of being unprofessional and rude.

Now the ex-beauty queen has given an update of the shoddy job done by the wedding planner.

She wrote

http://dailytatafo.com/phones-of-vip-guests-were-stolen-at-my-wedding-iheoma-nnadi-laments/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On May 28, 2018
Damn too bad of the event planner, if all these allegations are true.

But for now, just enjoy your marriage Mrs Iheoma.....

Too early for all these in a new marriage, new life, new everything.....
Now, cuddle your hubby and whisper some romantic words inside his ears...........

Ok bye!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 7:06am On May 28, 2018
It's a pity. Make dem go buy another phone.

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:14am On May 28, 2018
This woman isn't going soft on her wedding planner? How are u sure the wedding planner isn't your husbands sidechic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by malificent(f): 7:18am On May 28, 2018
Till we hear the side of the event planner.. It's easy to do someone dirty on social media..

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by ironheart(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2018
There is no bad or best wedding. The energy spent de-marketing the wedding planner can be used in the other room.

5 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Tallesty1(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2018
This one never even commot wedding gown and she dey disturb us with stories.

10 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by SoapQueen(f): 10:57am On May 28, 2018
Na the mint sellers finish me with laughter.

11 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 10:57am On May 28, 2018
Someone hacked my former account and started spamming people with it.
I have been on Nairaland for over 5 years, and I have never done such.
Instead of Nairaland to help protest my accounts, their mod got my account suspended for 10 years. Can't you guyz study the trend of the user and see what they have been doing with the account before taking the easy way it by suspending them?
What kind of something is that?
Imagine I was carrying out a very important transaction with the account.

Una fumble big time!!!

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by divinespark: 10:58am On May 28, 2018
Hmmm!!! This is very unfair. Do you want to go into export business? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by BlackHatNaija: 10:58am On May 28, 2018
No wonder she was angry at the event planner. She should calm down, it's too far for drama after a new wedding.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Orpe7(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2018
Ushers don strike
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by 1x2x3: 11:00am On May 28, 2018
Nobody should blame her. In developed countries you can rate businesses online based on experience so potential customers won't fall prey. Kudos to her.

11 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Dee60: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
buzodyke:
Best candidate so far

Some people keep saying we dont have candidates - what about Moghalu? What about Sowore? Red flag to the old brigade please! Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by KrystosCJ(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2018
Denike [or is it Adenike] Balogun has just been blacklisted on the event planner market.

6 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nonnyflex(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2018
Eyaah sorry oo madam
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by dominique(f): 11:08am On May 28, 2018
Realone16:
Someone hacked my former account and started spamming people with it.
I have been on Nairaland for over 5 years, and I have never done such.
Instead of Nairaland to help protest my accounts, their mod got my account suspended for 10 years. Can't you guyz study the trend of the user and see what they have been doing with the account before taking the easy way it by suspending them?
What kind of something is that?
Imagine I was carrying out a very important transaction with the account.

Una fumble big time!!!

Sorry about that. We had to block the account for the spammer to stop posting with it. Kindly change your password and message me with the handle so I can reverse the ban

5 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Obierika(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2018
I see Nigerian factor at play here...the country is so corrupt that employees will bend rules for selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by sucess001(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2018
First....the wedding planner could sue her for this.

Second....is it that this lady isn't focussing on her marriage that all she is shouting about is her wedding planner?

Thirdly, she made her wedding worse by bringing out the dirty details. Does she think it makes her look better?

Fourthly, someone this difficult to satisfy....may also be difficult to be satisfied by her husband...she was looking at the mint seller and even bodyguard on the day of her wedding!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by stano2(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2018
This one just got married....go and rest, enjoy ur new home and leave social media, it's like Eminike should get ready o because any problem with his wife will reach social media before they even sit to discuss.

The wedding planner is a kill joy, bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2018
Some of the things she's ranting about are beyond the control of the wedding planner

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Throwback: 11:12am On May 28, 2018
Some entrepreneurs are very useless in the vocation they have elected for themselves.

What I hate the most is having to pay for a useless service.

I don't mince words when it comes to outlining my demands or expectations for the service I am requesting. God help that vendor that promises to deliver then fails.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by columbus007(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2018
na yoloba now, what do you expect. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Misslynx(f): 11:22am On May 28, 2018
Hmmm......Is it just me? This woman's wedding kind of reminds me of the movie "The wedding party". cheesy grin grin
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by gift01: 11:23am On May 28, 2018
Kobicove:
Some of the things she's ranting about are beyond the control of the wedding planner
so who should be held responsible? If as a VIP at an event, your phone is stolen where you sit who do u blame? don't tell me its the camera man

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by karpentar: 11:23am On May 28, 2018
I just don't know why almost 90% of beauty queens are Ibos. Is it that they are the ones willing to do anything, including pouncing on cucumbers/lesb0s play, to secure the crown? I keep wondering. At the end they all eventually turn out as baby mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by okomile(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2018
Bringing up your marital issues to social media will be your doom.

Keep quiet like other footballer's wives.

Think of building a good home ND raising children.

Leave petty things alone.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Ugosample(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2018
karpentar:
I just don't know why almost 90% of beauty queens are Ibos. Is it that they are the ones willing to do anything, including pouncing on cucumbers/lesb0s play, to secure the crown? I keep wondering. At the end they all eventually turn out as baby mamas.

You well so?

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Mutemenot(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2018
itz really painful to have a wrong organizer . I was once a victim, n the pain is still in me.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2018
karpentar:
Bob risky,BisiAlimi,Den rele are all Ibos tooisi a righi mma

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Adaeze Yobo As A Child / Download Album : Wizkid - Made In Lagos (zip File) / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.