Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" (14911 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by goods2017: 11:37am On May 28, 2018
E don do for dis planner matter now. We already know she is not good. Hope when u have misunderstanding wit your husband u will not disturb us with it
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by MPESA(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2018
karpentar:
I just don't know why almost 90% of beauty queens are Ibos. Is it that they are the ones willing to do anything, including pouncing on cucumbers/lesb0s play, to secure the crown? I keep wondering. At the end they all eventually turn out as baby mamas.
Crap for yourself , so your MUMU never do. undecided

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by LadyHeaven(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2018
okomile:
Bringing up your marital issues to social media will be your doom.

Keep quiet like other footballer's wives.

Think of building a good home ND raising children.

Leave petty things alone.

prior to this i hardly ever heard news on Iheoma Emenike, so i guess the planner really hit home, and probably refused to show remorse, it's so painful what some event planners can spearhead, haven't you been to some weddings that you may see food and drinks been carted away and guests were not served? the couple would be silently insulted not knowing that their planners plan to use their drink for after party...

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2018
dominique:

Sorry about that. We had to block the account for the spammer to stop posting with it. Kindly change your password and message me with the handle so I can reverse the ban
Thank you, I will do that right away.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Ofemmanu1: 11:49am On May 28, 2018
Next time, you come to EVENTFUL and KSQUARE.
They are the best pair for now.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by donbenie(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2018
sucess001:
First....the wedding planner could sue her for this.

Second....is it that this lady isn't focussing on her marriage that all she is shouting about is her wedding planner?

Thirdly, she made her wedding worse by bringing out the dirty details. Does she think it makes her look better?

Fourthly, someone this difficult to satisfy....may also be difficult to be satisfied by her husband...she was looking at the mint seller and even bodyguard on the day of her wedding!
Ọn what basis is the Wedding Planner to sue her?..are her allegations not true,can she prove that what the bride is saying are false?..
Even in Oyibo land,you have the right to call out an agent for shoddy work or even sue them for breach of contract..

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by okomile(f): 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
LadyHeaven:

prior to this i hardly ever heard news on Iheoma Emenike, so i guess the planner really hit home, and probably refused to show remorse, it's so painful what some event planners can spearhead, haven't you been to some weddings that you may see food and drinks been carted away and guests were not served? the couple would be silently insulted not knowing that their planners plan to use their drink for after party...

It happens all the time.
When you give event planners, ensure you have friends to also supervise. Introduce them to each other to avoid friction on your event day.

Her event planner is black listed, good.
Why come up to say phones of her VIP guests were stolen.

Next thing we will hear is who went away with a bottle of wine.

She should grow up.
Unless she did not grow up in Nigeria grin
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
Woman, let go & enjoy your honeymoon. Talku talku.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Anextin(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2018
sucess001:

Second....is it that this lady isn't focussing on her marriage that all she is shouting about is her wedding planner?

Thirdly, she made her wedding worse by bringing out the dirty details. Does she think it makes her look better?

Fourthly, someone this difficult to satisfy....may also be difficult to be satisfied by her husband...she was looking at the mint seller and even bodyguard on the day of her wedding!
You need to learn, she just gave you evidences of what transpired on her wedding day, she knows how much she paid and the services she got wasnt worth it. Shes right in calling the planner out so someine does t fall for same crap.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by GEEBITE: 12:32pm On May 28, 2018
Nike na old time runs babe covering with event planning.I can bet the first advancement you made to her was spent on a business class ticket to Dubai enroute London.Every babe is now an event palnner or interior decor expert with no training or certification.Once they carry Ipad,Iphone and use fake phonetics as well as the uploaded pictures of their vacations on their whatsapp profile you guys will tear cheque book immediately.Fotballers'wives are spendthrift anyway,so I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
event planner, oya where ur own side
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2018
Does the job of a wedding planner also include security?
You are partly to be blamed madam.
It’s your wedding and you ddnt deem it fit to inspect the work done before the wedding day.
You ddnt hire your own security team.
It’s your ignorance Ma

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
GEEBITE:
Nike na old time runs babe covering with event planning.I can bet the first advancement you made to her was spent on a business class ticket to Dubai enroute London.Every babe is now an event palnner or interior decor expert with no training or certification.Once they carry Ipad,Iphone and use fake phonetics as well as the uploaded pictures of their vacations on their whatsapp profile you guys will tear cheque book immediately.Fotballers'wives are spendthrift anyway,so I am not surprised.
This is not fair.

Yes, Nike likes to enjoy her life (she vacations and shops like mad) but she also works hard. I know this cos I know her properly.

I feel so sad reading this. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Emmanueledu(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
And if they didn't have this wedding in Nigeria some gullible people will start talking trash!
Moral lesson don't leave everything in the hands of our self glorified Nigerian wedding planners...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On May 28, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:
Does the job of a wedding planner also include security?
You are partly to be blamed madam.
It’s your wedding and you ddnt deem it fit to inspect the work done before the wedding day.
You ddnt hire your own security team.
It’s your ignorance Ma
You people should go easy with your ignorance.

Most island wedding planners handle everything excluding just the bridal /grooms clothing. They charge you for everything including reception venue and security

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
The problem isn't the wedding planner per se. Perhaps her service fell slightly below standards by the new bride's subjective estimation. Maybe. But the real problem is the new bride herself. She is simply immature, rude and arrogant.

I paid for this, I paid for that... Which money actually left your own pocket! This kind of intolerant woman will easily pick up issues with her in-laws. I've seen several of her replied to so-called "haters" on social media, and now this, all I can conclude is she is largely manner-less, and this cloud whatever silly excuses she's making here.

Is she the first person getting disappointed? Like most short-sighted women, she is focused on the glamour of the wedding (a single day event), rather than brush herself up to make her marriage (a lifetime event) to become a success.

Emenike, please be careful with this one. I'm not envious of you at this moment.

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by sanerugwei: 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
donbenie:
Ọn what basis is the Wedding Planner to sue her?..are her allegations not true,can she prove that what the bride is saying are false?..
Even in Oyibo land,you have the right to call out an agent for shoddy work or even sue them for breach of contract..

You are very wise...
Just wondering what the other was talking about sueing...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by sanerugwei: 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
Anextin:

You need to learn, she just gave you evidences of what transpired on her wedding day, she knows how much she paid and the services she got wasnt worth it. Shes right in calling the planner out so someine does t fall for same crap.

Another wise comment...Keep it up.

People just talk anyhow, sue the bride for what?

You comment was in order, one has the right to complain when you get far less than service or goods paid for. Assuming all these are true though.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 28, 2018
sanerugwei:

Another wise comment...Keep it up.

People just talk anyhow, sue the bride for what?

You comment was in order, one has the right to complain when you get far less than service or goods paid for. Assuming all these are true though.

My friend shut up and stop applauding comments that appeal to your warped judgement and fantasies. Perhaps you're a relative of the so-called Iheoma or whatever is her name. Perhaps too you've never met a darn good lawyer who'll turn the table in a twinkle of an eye and make a mincemeat of that rude, intolerant and arrogant girl who should be concentrating on her marriage, rather than starting it with toxic drama. I know a couple of such lawyers. If the wedding planner gets across, I'll hook her up with one.

Have you heard of libel and defamation? You've got to prove every single allegations you've made or you'd pay for it. I repeat, Emenike should be worried. This one looks like a loud, proud and intolerant one. True beauty comes with character other people can see from afar off.

QED.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by ikemesit4477: 4:54pm On May 28, 2018
She is too proud and pompous, all the accusation she leveled on the event planner, all might not be true!

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by jeff1607(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2018
sucess001:

just one question

Are you married?

if not you won't understand
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
ifyalways:

You people should go easy with your ignorance.

Most island wedding planners handle everything excluding just the bridal /grooms clothing. They charge you for everything including reception venue and security
Incase you ddnt notice the question mark I used which means I’m asking a question so please that’s not ignorance.
So them handling everything means she shouldn’t inspect the work few days or a day b4 the wedding?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: "Phones Of VIP Guests Stolen At My Wedding Due To Wedding Planner" by sanerugwei: 9:44am On May 29, 2018
WritePal:

My friend shut up and stop applauding comments that appeal to your warped judgement and fantasies. Perhaps you're a relative of the so-called Iheoma or whatever is her name. Perhaps too you've never met a darn good lawyer who'll turn the table in a twinkle of an eye and make a mincemeat of that rude, intolerant and arrogant girl who should be concentrating on her marriage, rather than starting it with toxic drama. I know a couple of such lawyers. If the wedding planner gets across, I'll hook her up with one.

Have you heard of libel and defamation? You've got to prove every single allegations you've made or you'd pay for it. I repeat, Emenike should be worried. This one looks like a loud, proud and intolerant one. True beauty comes with character other people can see from afar off.

QED.

You don't know what you are saying.
You are just being ignorant... now that's ignorance on rampage.
I daresay you write like a bull in china teacup house... grin shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Uche Ogbodo's New Red Hair / Damilola Adegbite's Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.