Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) (829 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2018

Intro

My name is Alex Xander Junior a young English kid in his early 19s. As a kid I had dreams and one of which is to play football and become Famous but as we all know it's isn't alway really easy to become the best but I won't give up at the same time.
This is a tale about my life in the football world and how I achieved my goals I hope you'd all Enjoy it as most of my decisions in this thread will be based on choices from you my supporters ( ex you'd determine the club I'd play for next)

Pilot Episode by 2pm today

1 Like

Re: Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2018

PILOT EPISODE
THE BIG CHANCE

I woke up few minutes past 7am  on a Thursday morning, it appeared it was training day for the youth team of manchester City, I looked at the poster at the edge of the room it was that of Christaino Ronaldo and Lionel Messi those were the two footballers I look up to and hope to play with them someday, I rushed to the bathroom and had a quick bath, I looked at the calendar it was few days to the match against the Under 18 team of manchester United, it would be on a Saturday, I got a notification from my phone and it was a reminder that training would be in next one hour, I rushed and took break fast and headed to the stadium with my kit.  

After getting to the Stadium I met few of my team mate whom gathered around a player who I couldn't see , as my presence i noticed it was Sergio Aguero he looked at me and beckoned me to move closer I knelt down and wore my boot and pulled of my tracksuit revealing my short and my black top I walked towards him and exchanged a shake with him I noticed the youth team's coach was standing beside him, the coach informed me Sergio will be here to train me and teach me some few tricks and also he pointed to the spectator's seat where I saw the Senior Sqaud's Scouts, The coach told me to do well and be impressive he gave me a pat in the back and walked off. Sergio asked me where my natural and prefered positions were I told him I play well at wings but naturally I am very good as a Supporting striker and Sometimes attacking too could work. The training section ended and I thanked Sergio for his time as he rubbed my head and told me he wants to see me do well against manchester's under 18 team and he left, I left the stadium and got home around 3pm I went straight to grabing lunch and headed to my track outside and did some fitness and ran few laps.  

The big day came for the Manchester derby for the youth team I was in the lockers and looked at my Jersey number (14) we walked out towards the stadium the match was hosted at Old Trafford  after the anthems were song I got to shake the hand of United Youth forward he was an English kid and told me he'd expect a challenge from me but his smile striked fear in my mind.  The refree blew the kick off whistle and the match started two of the defenders were keeping a close mark on me as my team midfielder tosses the ball towards me I raw few miles and dribbled a player and lunches the ball towards the edge of the post but the keep got it and lunches the ball back to the opponent defender then a counter was lunched and it resulted in a goal as the striker of the other team landed an incredible shot. After about 43 minutes we got a corner kick and the right back from my team took the kick and I jumped landed a header on the ball to the far edge of the post and the ball hits the edge of the post and it was a goal.. I rushed towards the edge of the field and celebrated that goal put us back in the game.  

The half ended and I went into the locker room the coach reviewed the tactics with us and told me to try to get the ball to the left winger as we could explore that and be ready for a lunched through ball, we started the second half and everything was going fine until the opponent scored another goal from cross, then the coach asked us to press forward, we began to play attacking style few minutes into the 70th minutes a winger lunched a cross and bamm the attacking midfielder from my team landed a woping low kick and it was a goal we switch back to a balanced style and around the 87th minute I was pressing forward with the ball and about 20meters from the penalty box I was fouled and a yellow card was awarded to the opponent's team I stood up and decided I'd take the Free kick, the coach signaled I should give a pass and allow my team to work their way into a goal but the captain told me he believed I'd do what's the best in that situation . I Took a deep breath and looked at the edge of the post, I placed my foot in a finesse position and curled the ball and I could hear my club fans cheering and we all watched as the ball curled into the net, it was a spectacular goal as it secured a win for us. As I walked to the dressing room the Striker from United ran to me and offered a shake as their coached smilled at me. My coach told me nice Job but I didn't stick to the plan and God saved me it worked or I might have been in trouble. I went  home that night smiling the next morning I recived a message from my agent.  

TO BE CONTINUED‎

1 Share

Re: Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2018
WOW!Captivating.good start.ride on.#GGMU
Re: Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) by Alexander4real(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2018
Episode 2

Tony Walker

The notification reads " Meet me at coffee shop east to the club office ", I rushed and took my bath and walked to the coffee show I decided to walk so I could keep fit from the last match, I met some fans on the road who asked for few things, after entering the shop I located where my agent sat down and he told me had good news for me that I have been called up to the senior team based on the scouts feedback and Sergio's comment   by January and also I have offers from Burnley city and Liverpool FC, I told my agent that I'd get back to him as the youth team championship cup is on Sunday, I left the shop and I walked to the Store to get some products for my consumption I kept on thinking about whose offer to accept as my agent advised me to go for the senior squad and make a name for my self. I picked up my phone and decided to message Sergio but as I unlocked my screen I saw I missed a message from an unknown contact, I replied and it turned out to be the English  player from united his name is Tony walker, Tony asked if we could be friends and told me he'd teach me few Tricks, but I couldn't really Trust him because we don't play from same side, Tony is a rather selfish player who wants all the glory for him self but if there's something I could learn from this player I am willing to give our friendship a trial, the next morning was our training day  I have to be wake up early so I won't miss my Training. 

The Alarm buzz it was 6am I woke up and rushed to the bathroom and after few minutes I was out I went to my locker and packed few of my kits in my track bag and headed to Mcdonald where I had my breakfast I drove to the stadium. The coach and the fitness coaches were around already I took my fitness test and I was approved to be able to play full 90 minutes . We began training and it was very interesting as we tossed ball around. The coach explained the tactics as we would be playing chelsea's youth team. We had to play a counter style and I was told to distribute ball to the wings and also make the run for it. The defenders were told to get stuck in and show some fierce tackling. We Finished the Training and I got a message from Tony he asked me to meet him at the Building off the West Street. I drove to the building and Tony got into the car: 

Tony : hello, Alex it's Good to see you again 
Me: same here, why do you want to see me 
Tony : during the match tomorrow avoid any contact with Rays ( Chelsea's  DM)  and also exploit the middle it's their weakness you'd thank me later 
Before I could say a word he got out from the car and walked off, I drove up and sat down and then pondered on what he told me, could it be that they want to take me out. I shook my head in disbelief maybe ray is a very rough defender.  

The day for the match came, my club wore our black outfit as I dressed in the locker room the coach came and sat beside me, "so you'd be playing for the Senior team, you'd be replacing David silva am sure you know you're home grown and you have more chances of being picked for first team matches don't let my recommendation down boy, we have faith in you, so go out there and show them what you're made off " after telling me that, he stood up and left as I walked to others and Joined them. We marched into the stadium and the match began but during the exchanged of handshakes, Ray looked at me and gave an evil smirk, I knew I was in for trouble . The refree blew the Kick off whistle and the match began. The striker from chelsea team had so many chances and he failed to score, my speed was helping me but anytime am with the ball and I see Ray coming I just loft it over giving a back pass or to the left flank around the 60th minute we were able to hit a counter a through ball was lunched towards me I was able to feint the ball from the edge of the penalty box and it rolled in as the keeper was out already. Then the opponent increased pressure but my defence made sure they didn't get in around the 84th minute we lunched another counter as the left winger crossed the ball to me Ray tackled me aiming for my leg it was a sliding tackle and it got us a penalty I decided to give the penalty to my left winger and he scored, the fans applauded me for my generosity as I walked off the pitch towards the edge after the coach substituted me in the 86th minutes. The final whistle was blown we won the cup with two goals clear, but the thoughts of having someone after me on the pitch was clearly on my mind . I drove back home and decided to send Tony a Text, I went out late in the night with my team mate to celebrate as the team board gave us extra fees, I left early as I have to report to the Senior squad coach on Monday and also give my agent my thought on signing with other team .

Should Alex play for the senior squad 
Should he tell his agent he wants to move to burnley 
Or should he pick the liverpool offer
His choice will be based on your thoughts 

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Share

Re: Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 29, 2018
You can start by playing for Burnley. More game time but you need to perform to the fullest then through your performance, teams like tottenham will want to sign you. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) by Cadec007(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2018
Following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal The World / The Most Intresting News Of 2007 / Dozens Of Literary Competition And New Publishing Opportunities At Llaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.