Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Husband Wants A Male Child And I Want A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants A Male Child And I Want A Divorce (852 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Wants A Male Child And I Want A Divorce by Godslove2018: 9:51am On May 28, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

It is good to always listen to your parents when you want to get married. I wish I did. Eight years ago,my mother warned me about getting married To Mikey. According to her,she sensed he was a very proud and arrogant man. When she met him,she asked him a few questions and my mother was not satisfied about his answer. But to me,all those were just inconsequential. I was in love. Plus,I was already 31,I was not ready to be choosy with husband at this age. With my mother's reluctant blessing,I got married to Mikey.

Getting married was ok. I mean,Mikey is not perfect neither am I. We have had our differences along the way. Mostly because,Mikey actually is the type of man my mother dreaded. He was the typical average Nigerian man. What I mean is that,he is not the type that believes in females as anything. In fact,he made sure I was submissive to the core. He would not tolerate my trying to argue with him or disobey him even if he is wrong on any matter. His decision was always final.What pained me most was that he was not even making enough money so I was a co-bread winner and he still would make life difficult for me. He never provided for the kids. Most times,I had to borrow to pay school fees. Our rent was always late. The care taker would have embarrassed us for moths before we managed to pay half and half before the end of the rent tenure and the cycle continues year in ....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-wants-a-male-child-and-i-want-a-divorce/
Re: My Husband Wants A Male Child And I Want A Divorce by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On May 28, 2018
This is seriously serious
Re: My Husband Wants A Male Child And I Want A Divorce by Samuelgr8: 10:15pm On May 28, 2018
i quite agree that its really seriously serious
post=67950251:
This is seriously serious

(1) (Reply)

I Have Some Brand New Home Appliances For Sale... / Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? / When Your Wife Disagree When You Are Instilling Good Morals & Values In Your Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.