Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? (856 Views)

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by cbdmerchant: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please I need help in this regards, can't a married man not eat in his mother's place at least for once or twice or trice in a year.

Or is it a crime for a man to eat in your mother's place occasionally?

Sincere opinion needed!
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by femidejulius(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
May you not see anything that will prevent you from eating in your mom's house once in a while.

So, when you travel down from your place for a 6 hours journey to see your mom, you will throw her food away and fast abi?

However when you eat there especiallyif you livein the same town, call your wife if you didn't go visiting together and tell her not to bother cooking for you so as not to waste her effort.

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is this question not silly?

If you no chop your mama food, which person food you fit chop pass?

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by carbon1224(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
cbdmerchant:
Please I need help in this regards, can't a married man not eat in his mother's place at least for once or twice or trice in a year.

Sincere opinion needed!

Bros no big deal there.i still do till today.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by eyinjuege: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please eat, and carry takeaway with you. That's a no brainer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by chii8(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Of course, you can, just tell wifey not to bother with cooking and bring take away for her when coming back..... Life is too short, my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by cbdmerchant: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
eyinjuege:
Please eat, and carry takeaway with you. That's a no brainer.

Good
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by cbdmerchant: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
femidejulius:
May you not see anything that will prevent you from eating in your mom's house once in a while.

So, when you travel down from your place for a 6 hours journey to see your mom, you will throw her food away and fast abi?

However when you eat there especiallyif you livein the same town, call your wife if you didn't go visiting together and tell her not to bother cooking for you so as not to waste her effort.

Thank you for your advice. Really appreciate you.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by greatme2good(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
cbdmerchant:

Sincere opinion needed!
My brother's family and mom lives in the same compound but different apartment. Sometimes my bro eats mom's food especially when mom cooks what he likes. The whole family eats her food without hesitation especially my brother's wife.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Nothing wrong in married man eating his mother's food. Peradventure he eats and he gets full, he should inform his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by sacx: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
You seeking validation?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by LewsTherin: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
This question is obviously incomplete. You are seeking validation without giving all the details about why.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a very foolish question
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by mejai(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
FortifiedCity:
This is a very foolish question
wife don argue and warn him.... Fight loading in his house
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
cbdmerchant:

Sincere opinion needed!

To get sincere opinions, you need to give us the sincere position

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by lilmax(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
what kind of half baked thread is this?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by Pearl05(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
cbdmerchant:

Sincere opinion needed!

There is nothing bad in eating from mumsy's kitchen but if you both live in the same city and it becomes often and madam feels bad about it then minimize it.

She might feel that you don't like her cooking or you sending the signal that she is a bad or lazy cook to your folks.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is an issue in your home that's why you came here for validation, this is why I hate one sided stories.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Married Man To Eat In Her Mother's Place At Least For Once? by cococandy(f): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2019
It shouldn’t be an issue unless there’s something else the OP isn’t mentioning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Zeeworld Or Nickelodeon Which Is Best For Kids? / A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.