Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Love Means Everything To Me – Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Means Everything To Me – Dayo Amusa (360 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Reveals What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Means Everything To Me – Dayo Amusa by made4naija(f): 10:13am On May 28, 2018
Delectable Nollywood actress,Dayo Amusa may not look like one, but she is no doubt a sucker for love.

“Love means everything to me,” she revealed in a chat with Potpourri. She further proves to know a thing about the mystery of love as she explained that the feeling of love is unconditional and immeasurable.

“There is nothing one can’t do for love. If you love someone you go out of your way to do anything for that person, as a matter of fact, if you truly love someone or something, the feeling is unconditional and cannot be measured.”

“You can never predict what you can and cannot do for love, if you are being factual about what you can do for love then I must say that you are not in love.”
In the wake of the death of actress, Aishat Abimbola to breast cancer, Dayo Amusa who is the vice chairman of Actor’s Guild of Nigeria(AGN), Lagos chapter talks on the role her association plays in ensuring the health of its members.

“We have partnered and are still in partnership with so many private health sectors that deal with health insurance and our members are beneficiaries of this. But some individuals tend to keep their private lives from the public and we can’t address what we know nothing about. In Aishat Abimbola’s case, it wasn’t that she needed fund to get anything done; it was just a situation that was beyond everybody, and I pray that God gives everyone of us the grace to live long,” she said.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/love-means-everything-to-me-dayo-amusa/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Love Means Everything To Me – Dayo Amusa by soberdrunk(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2018
See face like akara that they fried with groundnut oil, with her nose like low budget Chinese vacuum cleaner......... angry
Re: Love Means Everything To Me – Dayo Amusa by harristo(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2018
I totally agree with her. The feeling of falling in love with someone is a powerful feeling that can drive you to do anything just to be with that person.

(1) (Reply)

Agrieved Fan Blast Wizkid “stop Making Babies Get A Vocal Coach” / Pusha T Destroys Drake In New Single As Rap Beef Continues / VIDEO: Slim Brown – AKU Ft. Zoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.