Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... (1068 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / Let's Build Website For Your Business - AT N27'500 ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... by bolaji73(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2018
Good afternoon webmasters. I'm a data reseller. I'm looking to to expand my trade by building a website which will include platform where I can sell data, Airtime, Cable Tv subscription etc and I also want something that would include an interactive forum. pls, how much do you think a website with such features will cost. Though I've come across fascinating site like klubconnet dot com, sub4naija dot com, subnaija. com but the one that caught my fantasy more is datahub dot com.. I would love something like that just that mine will include a forum and a section where buying and selling could take place. response will highly be appreciated.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2018
I have something quite similar

Lets chat....

mail me at mynaijainfo@gmail.com
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... by bolaji73(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:

I have something quite similar

Lets chat....

mail me at mynaijainfo@gmail.com
drop your contact or send me a whatsapp message on 08137775940
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... by Tribenigeria: 12:50pm On May 28, 2018
bolaji73:
Good afternoon webmasters. I'm a data reseller. I'm looking to to expand my trade by building a website which will include platform where I can sell data, Airtime, Cable Tv subscription etc and I also want something that would include an interactive forum. pls, how much do you think a website with such features will cost. Though I've come across fascinating site like klubconnet dot com, sub4naija dot com, subnaija. com but the one that caught my fantasy more is datahub dot com.. I would love something like that just that mine will include a forum and a section where buying and selling could take place. response will highly be appreciated.

Get in touch with any of our platforms and we will send you the details of what you need directly to you

www.tribenigeria.com/business
www.facebook.com/tribenigeria
www.twitter.com/tribengn
www.instagram.com/tribengn

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2018
bolaji73:
drop your contact or send me a whatsapp message on 08137775940

Alright
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... by SConnect: 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
bolaji73:

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed by a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Our unlimited web hosting package come with all the best premium features for no additional charge:

* Powerful Control Panel
* Softaculous Script Auto-installer (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* Multiple PHP Versions (5.3, 5.4, 5.5, & 5.6, 7.x)
* Unlimited Web Space
* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
* 100% Uptime Guarantee
* Always Online 24/7/365 Support
* E-commerce Ready!
* FREE DDoS Protection
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* FREE Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
* Click here for a complete feature list

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages include Unlimited bandwidth.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
Tired of downtime? We hate downtime just as much as you do, Our 100% uptime guarantee ensures that your website is always online.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Google Adsense Payment Address In Nigeria Without Pin [easiest Met / Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria / Help With A Wordpress Project!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.