Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Mopols Serving Only The Rich And Powerful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mopols Serving Only The Rich And Powerful (309 Views)

What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful / Buhari ‘orders’ State House Hospital To Serving Only 1st, 2nd Families, Staff / Serving Only One Term & Old Age Limitation- PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mopols Serving Only The Rich And Powerful by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2018
" The Federal Government has said the country’s military manpower is not enough to secure every village in the Middle Belt region in order to stop incessant killings occasioned by herders and farmers’ clashes in the area"

My initial reaction to this statement was bemusement. In the course of my work as a consultant i have seen companies with over 50 Mopols/soldiers on their payrolls, IGP, DPO,AIG and other getting paid weekly, the mopols get 40-50k weekly from these companies. Most houses belonging to the rich in Ikoyi,lekki, maitama, Ph etc have 1-2 mopols guarding them, Some use the mopols as drivers. yet the FG said there is no manpower to guard these villages.

Last week i was taking a walk somewhere in PH and i saw this house with about 4 mopols guarding it. Why cant the rich be made to patronise private securities for Gods sake.

Nigeria is truly a sh1thole

Re: Mopols Serving Only The Rich And Powerful by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2018
Lala

(1) (Reply)

2019: Has Buhari Found His Missing Certificate? / Ekiti Guber: I Am Coming To Serve Ekiti People, Their Welfare Comes First -eleka / No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary-okorocha Justifies Why Politicians Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.