Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges (41893 Views)

Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by Ayobami7(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by smith666999(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2018
the bridges are not even dirty...
and somborry actually wasted time n resources snappin pix upandan...
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by sinola(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2018
JustAwesome:
nice one .. good researching. you mean u actually walked the whole 5km of the road to take these pics.. More bloggers should emulate this. enjoy accolades
Don't sound naive bro,you can get all those pix on google
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by owomida1: 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
I felt stupid using one of these last year.

I was the only one and honestly I got afraid of being robbed. They shd kuku demolish the uselesses
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by dominique(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
daniwise:
MP

Youre wrong ma.I used that bridge a lot during my Yabatech days.Most people still use that particular bridge.

Really? I never saw anybody use those bridges. I can see that they've been renovated now compared to last time I saw them. During my Unilag between (2003-07), the bridges were very rickety nobody used them.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by continentalceo(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2018
guiddoti:
If then, compare what your state of origin has achieved to what like, a little progress Lagos has done.
My state of origin is Anambra and even without any seaport we have one of the highest IGR in this country, so dont just go there. If Anambra generates 1/10th of what lagos generates, Anambra will be a Dubai in Nigeria. But your ignorance will not allow you see that only peanuts is been spent on Lagos out of the Huge IGR Lagos generates and federal allocation, the rest is been siphoned by Tinubu and his puppet Ambode.
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2018
Just put KAI there and it will be of use grin
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by guiddoti: 1:24am On May 29, 2018
continentalceo:

My state of origin is Anambra and even without any seaport we have one of the highest IGR in this country, so dont just go there. If Anambra generates 1/10th of what lagos generates, Anambra will be a Dubai in Nigeria. But your ignorance will not allow you see that only peanuts is been spent on Lagos out of the Huge IGR Lagos generates and federal allocation, the rest is been siphoned by Tinubu and his puppet Ambode.
Why don't you return and develop Anambra? Use that peanut develop Onitsha seaport n his dirty environment. Unfortunately, your partisan has blocked your ignorance, that Obiano needs to collaborate with federal government so as to actualise the dredging of river Niger seaport. Let Obiano start from little allocated to him. You are here complaining of working Lagos, as if Obiano is not a thief. Even Nenwi roads are good than Akwa, capital of Anambra. What a shame, yet one of the highest IGR. Grow up and stop this partisanship
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by Nobody: 5:43am On May 29, 2018
Oga, why you fail to tell people that those bridges were constructed in the 80's and avoid given people wrong impression about the present or recent governments of the state. undecided
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by continentalceo(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2018
guiddoti:
Why don't you return and develop Anambra? Use that peanut develop Onitsha seaport n his dirty environment. Unfortunately, your partisan has blocked your ignorance, that Obiano needs to collaborate with federal government so as to actualise the dredging of river Niger seaport. Let Obiano start from little allocated to him. You are here complaining of working Lagos, as if Obiano is not a thief. Even Nenwi roads are good than Akwa, capital of Anambra. What a shame, yet one of the highest IGR. Grow up and stop this partisanship

silence is the best answer to an unrepentant BMC fool. Its now obvious that you are working for your monthly stipends. Work harder cus its almost month end.
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by guiddoti: 10:39am On May 29, 2018
continentalceo:

silence is the best answer to an unrepentant BMC fool. Its now obvious that you are working for your monthly stipends. Work harder cus its almost month end.
You are a full MUMU. You don't start insult on a plain conversation, ode!
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by Ttipsy(f): 11:49am On May 29, 2018
guiddoti:
You are a full MUMU. You don't start insult on a plain conversation, ode!
dont mind em, the guy have problem
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by daniwise(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2018
dominique:

Really? I never saw anybody use those bridges. I can see that they've been renovated now compared to last time I saw them. During my Unilag between (2003-07), the bridges were very rickety nobody used them.

Believe me people use them a lot.
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges by Justiceleague1: 8:12am On May 31, 2018
Printerscanner:
Yaba for Life

Place of birth - Yaba
Primary School - Yaba
Secondary School - Yaba
Tertiary School - Yaba

And some village boys from Osun, Ondo, Enugu, Abakaliki, Uyo will now come and start telling me what civilization is. While your people were walking nakked in your village, we Yaba boys were already in 3-piece Italian Suits.

alumajiri grin
Be proud of your cursed north,d'allah
grin
the only thing that connects u with yaba is yabaleft grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Sisters Rescued From The Mediterranean Sea / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants / Desirable Areas To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.