Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? (3725 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Any 3 Series Bmw Up For Sale? / Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 3:21pm On May 28, 2018
I know that in response to this question some will base their choice on any of these criteria’s :

• something incredibly comfortable for driving
• something with the lowest fuel consumption possible.
• Rugged for transporting goods
• For luxury purpose
• A vehicle with extra safety
• Affordability ……. etc

The criteria’s above could be one of the reasons you might have for your choice as well or you have any other purpose for your choice, let other users know of your choice.

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
BMW X7, SIENNA XLE AND BMW 7 SERIES

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 3:58pm On May 28, 2018
nigeriancritic1:
BMW X7, SIENNA XLE AND BMW 7 SERIES

umh... , those are nice selections. but why are you choosing them?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2018
VehicleUnit:

BMW X7 - Would come handy if I choose not to fly Lagos to Abuja. Having a BMW engine along the land routes gives me so much confidence that I am covered. A German ingenuity unlike the Asian wannabes.
Sienna XLE - A good choice for moving a large family for a visit, holiday ot picnic. it is a good choice for owanbes on weekends. and If course you cannot but fall in love with its interior.
BMW 7 SERIES: This is cool for short cruise around town. it is good for lone passenger. and of course the German origin comes with aasurance. I own a 5 Series anyway, 6 cylinders. Powerful!

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2018
VehicleUnit:

VehicleUnit:

BMW X7 - Would come handy if I choose not to fly Lagos to Abuja. Having a BMW engine along the land routes gives me so much confidence that I am covered. A German ingenuity unlike the Asian wannabes.
Sienna XLE - A good choice for moving a large family for a visit, holiday ot picnic. it is a good choice for owanbes on weekends. and If course you cannot but fall in love with its interior.
BMW 7 SERIES: This is cool for short cruise around town. it is good for lone passenger. and of course the German origin comes with aasurance. I own a 5 Series anyway, 6 cylinders. Powerful!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Hustlersdiary: 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
Mercedes G63. Lagos to port harcourt

Mercedes V class. Moving around with my family

Mercedes. E63, cruising around town, Oppress Japanese cars around town.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
Hustlersdiary:
Mercedes G63. Lagos to port harcourt

Mercedes V class. Moving around with my family

Mercedes. E63, cruising around town, Oppress Japanese cars around town.

grin grin grin

nice list; all mercedes on the list. you're really got a keen interest for the Mercedes brands.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Hustlersdiary: 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
VehicleUnit:

nice list; all mercedes on the list. you're really got a keen interest for the Mercedes brands.

Yeah, after Mercedes na Honda, then BMW then American muscles.

But now God never gimme money for any Benz niggas still dey cruise EOD, d way those lekki Benz and Range rover boys dey oppress me Ehn. Baba need to pick my call.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by maturemindsonly(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
X6M
BMW M5
BMW 4 COMPETITION PACKAGE!!!

I drive a Toyota camry(envelope)
Next ride z gonna be any of these in Jesus name

BMW X6 - POWER N RUGGEDITY
M5 - SWIFTNESS
M4- BAE ANYTIME

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by andray12(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2018
Range Rover Vogue

Mercedes Benz G63

Rolls Royce wraith

For opression tho

tongue
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 7:59pm On May 28, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

But now God never gimme money for any Benz niggas still dey cruise EOD, Baba need to pick my call.

Trust Baba GOD, E go do am for u soon, my man !!
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Hustlersdiary: 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
VehicleUnit:

Trust Baba GOD, E go do am for u soon, my man !!

Amen oo.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

Amen oo.

Thanks boss
you welcome.
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
1.) X6M To ya werey

Reason: Lagos to Accra

2.) Audi RS7 to n menstruate grin

Reason: Lagos to Kano

3.) AC Schnitzer M4 to n ke (cry)

Reason: Lagos to Ijebu under 30minutes grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
1.) X6M To ya werey

nice list; you really love classic things ooo. you really a classic man! all lovely cars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by mammanbawa: 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
Mercedes Benz w204 C63 AMG - Daily driver and for stunt driving
Mercedes Benz X class - utility
Audi SQ7 - long journeys and to kill those mumu Public transport drivers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
1.) X6M To ya werey

You wan make Ghanaian immigration ban you from ever entering their country, this one na serious oppression naw!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by nurey(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
Nissan GTR Godzilla
(when I need to drag race and cause trouble)

Opel roadster/vuxhall VX220
(rear metal on wheels, head turner always)

Audi q7 TDI V12 quattro (beast offroader with wicked torque )

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2018
Honda Goldwing - Touring the countryside.

Honda Ridgeline (early model) - Daily Driver

Stewart and Stevenson - Expeditions

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by tmanis(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
undecided lol yeye..... You no want phaeton again...
nurey:
Nissan GTR Godzilla
(when I need to drag race and cause trouble)

Opel roadster/vuxhall VX220
(rear metal on wheels, head turner always)

Audi q7 TDI V12 quattro (beast offroader with wicked torque )

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Honda Goldwing - Touring the countryside.

Honda Ridgeline (early model) - Daily Driver

Stewart and Stevenson - Expeditions

Sir EgunMogaji, habaa Baba! You're bigger than these. grin

All those golf 3 or vectra transporters go just dey dust you commot for road with your Ridgeline. grin

Besides, if shaft no fly commot, atleast gearbox must burst grin cheesy grin

#Trolling grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
Zoharariel:

Sir EgunMogaji, habaa Baba! You're bigger than these. grin

All those golf 3 or vectra transporters go just dey dust you commot for road with your Ridgeline. grin

Besides, if shaft no fly commot, atleast gearbox must burst grin cheesy grin

#Trolling grin

Been there, done that. The completed section of my bucket list has many high flight vehicles. Have made my contributions of police tickets, high insurance rates, wear and tear on vehicles, etc grin

In a country without any adequate first responder, I am satisfied with a slow and easy lifestyle.

There are no old and brave warriors wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Octaves(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2018
if I'm choosing cars, it will be among these For sedate driving: 1. Volvo S90/S60/Xc 90/ XC 60 2. Subaru ascent/Legacy 3. Peugeot 508/5008/3008 4. Lexus Rx350 For luxury and chauffeur experience: 1. Benz S class 2. Cadillac escalade For speed and stunts. 1. benz slk 2. Nissan gtr 3. Subaru Sti 4. BMW m3/m5
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by nurey(m): 4:30am On May 29, 2018
tmanis:
undecided lol yeye..... You no want phaeton again...

playing it safe by choosing Audi instead grin
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 29, 2018
VehicleUnit:
I know that in response to this question some will base their choice on any of these criteria’s :

• something incredibly comfortable for driving
• something with the lowest fuel consumption possible.
• Rugged for transporting goods
• For luxury purpose
• A vehicle with extra safety
• Affordability ……. etc

The criteria’s above could be one of the reasons you might have for your choice as well or you have any other purpose for your choice, let other users know of your choice.

Mercedes - AMG G-Class SUV (G-Wagon)
- For Extra Safety, Luxury and all terrain.

Range Rover
- Speed, Luxury and all roads.

Toyota Corolla
- Fuel Economy and to maintain low key.

Toyota Tundra (If we are allowed to removed a vehicle you already have in your possession).

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 29, 2018
maturemindsonly:
X6M BMW M5 BMW 4 COMPETITION PACKAGE!!!
I drive a Toyota camry(envelope) Next ride z gonna be any of this in Jesus name
BMW X6 - POWER N RUGGEDITY M5 - SWIFTNESS M4- BAE ANYTIME
Amin Good morning bro hw was ur night Please check your email
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 29, 2018
maturemindsonly:
X6M BMW M5 BMW 4 COMPETITION PACKAGE!!!
I drive a Toyota camry(envelope) Next ride z gonna be any of this in Jesus name
BMW X6 - POWER N RUGGEDITY M5 - SWIFTNESS M4- BAE ANYTIME
Amin Good morning bro hw was ur night Please check your email
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by maturemindsonly(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2018
onisler:

Amin
Good morning bro hw was ur night
Please check your email

Okay
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by VehicleUnit: 3:58am On Jun 12, 2018
TheCar:

Toyota Tundra (If we are allowed to removed a vehicle you already have in your possession).

remove the old, and update with the fresh new ones, it good to upgrade our taste anyway! nice selections by you.
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by RobinHood147: 5:49am On Jun 12, 2018
The first car on my list will be the RANGE ROVER SPORT AUTOBIOGRAPHY, ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH and a MB S63 AMG.
Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Infiniti Q60 as a fun daily driver with decent power.
Mercedes E63 Wagon S for hauling ass and moving with people that matter. Or an Audi Q7.
Mercedes S560 AMG for occasions when a touch of class is needed.

I am, of course, a Mercedes fanboy. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Have Any 3 Cars, Which Would They Be And Why? by Mikkylounge: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2018
My choice of cars are
1. 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited, when visiting sites off the beaten path
2. 2018 Dodge Charger srt 392, daily driver
3. 2018 Porsche Panamera, flexing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? / Honda Crv / Between Sleeving And Half Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.