Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu (24587 Views)

Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Mrjo(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
congorasta:
k

120 suitors and are been screened by God...

and let the church shout Ameeeen
THE STORY FAKE DIE
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by CAPSLOCKED: 9:56pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies and fish brain are like bread and butter

WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION
.... FISHES ARE SMARTER THAN MOST RELIGIOUS NIGERIAN WOMAN.
THEY'RE ALWAYS THE ONES POSSESSED AND FALLING ON TV. GOING FROM PLACE TO PLACE FOR DELIVERANCE AND ANOINTING. THEY'RE ALWAYS THE WITCHES, OR MARINE QUEENS WITH SPIRITUAL SNAKE HUSBAND.
MEN ARE NEVER INVOLVED.

YOU KNOW THE REST SHA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2018
dre11:

‘Demonic’ lady who beat pastor after receiving 48 lashes to get husband shares ordeal

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/28/demonic-lady-beat-pastor-receiving-48-lashes-get-husband-shares-ordeal/

Where is the video of the flogging
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by MrFly(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
120 suitors? How she take count am abi she get memory card for brain?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2018
crook pastorgrin
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by omohayek: 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
The woman is either insane or (more likely) lying, probably reciting a made-up story the "pastor" of her church had provided to her beforehand. The truly interesting thing here is that there are so many credulous Nigerians who are willing to swallow even the most ridiculous tales as long as they are presented in a "religious" setting. Religion has truly done a number on Nigerian minds!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Bahddo(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2018
Hahaha... 120 suitors? Chai!!! The worst lies are told in religious centres sha.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by 2LESS(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2018
Madam if you are this senseless after your 'latest deliverance', then i don't know who will save you.
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Mcreloaded(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
Ele yi gidi gan
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Bahddo(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Hope no be 48rounds of something
no bros, 48 strokes of the pastor's cane. That sounds like just one round.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by dlaw70(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2018
rita Dominic own go be 72 strokes
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by olaade21: 2:02am On May 29, 2018
Jaynom:
These guys make Christianity look like a big joke

It is a joke
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by olaade21: 2:03am On May 29, 2018
Jaynom:
These guys make Christianity look like a big joke

It is a joke. Alhamdulilah.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Strawberry001(f): 3:50am On May 29, 2018
the woman was probably cursed by the first suitor she turned down. People need to be careful. Reject advances with wisdom.
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 5:30am On May 29, 2018
op which cane did the pastor use, cos there id only one type of cane pastors use on women for deliverance.

yes that cane!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by SOFTENGR: 6:52am On May 29, 2018
To the "pastor" and the lady, I say

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by Awaja(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2018
It’s anointing to be anointed but super anointing to +it with common sense .
The pastor is super anointed.
Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by maasoap(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2018
I later realized I was not myself when I came into Nigeria before I was introduced to King’s Chapel”.

She stated that since her deliverance, she has had over 120 suitors asking her hands in marriage, adding that all the suitors are currently being screened by God.

I hate scammers!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by SaintLorenzo(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
if d Lord is d shepherd den its ok to be d sheep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.