Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates (24586 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2013

In last week’s service it was announced that there were job vacancies for ten graduates. Many came forward and due to this eventually twenty four graduates were given job placements in a federal establishment. The graduates have come out to give their various testimonies. Many of them had come for breakthrough as graduates looking for such a job opportunity for a long time. Most of them came for the first time that day and they came from different states and church denominations and were surprised that such vacancies were thrown open to the whole congregation whether you were a member of The SCOAN or not. Some had not even told there church that they were coming but after watching Emmanuel TV had decided to come never expecting such an instant breakthrough – to God be the glory. One of the graduates came forward and said that where he was coming from you had to join cults before getting work. Today their situation has turned around and they are now working class graduates. Do you have jobs to give to graduates? Let us know.

www.emmanuel.tv

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=403373073116808&id=103470916440360&from_feed=1&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5884956395324538603%3Amf_story_key.-4221401469176189314

I've heard lots of people challenge and question the man of God, prophet TB Joshua. In all honesty, I have never seen a anyone who generously reaches out to people in love like T B Joshua. I watched and listened to the testimonies of these young people with tears in my eyes and. I have never been more convinced as the true calling of prophet TB Joshua by the Almighty God.

The amazing thing (or shall I say the challenging thing) about the whole thing is that these people are not even members of his church. Majority of them are first timers who heard the announcement and sent in their resume.

This is a challenge to other men of God to jump into the same boat to make the youth of our land strong and independent. He's promised more jobs and committed highly placed members of his church and each of them will be giving out at least 10 jobs to graduates. If this is not true Christianity then the act and principles of love that we were thought must have lied to us.

May God continue too bless you PROPHET T B JOSHUA.

I love you

59 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
I done hear..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Kingslaw(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Good luck to them. Nice on the man of God.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by myhobbies(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
I was in the church today and of all the 24 youths only 2 out of them are the members of SCOAN. TB Joshua is really trying and thats why God keeps increasing the anointing. Let LOVE lead!

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by thehomer: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
So this guy has turned into a human resources representative for the federal government? Who says he was the one that gave them the jobs?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by badnature: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
hope to the hopeless indeed a divine messenger of GOD

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by bizmahn: 4:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Do you really think G.O of other churches don't help the poor just because they do not come out to blow their trumpet and announce it to the whole world.There may be many godly G.O men of God who spent multi millions & do far more to help the helpless but are too humble to let the world know.

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2013
bizmahn: Do you really think G.O of other churches don't help the poor just because they do not come out to blow their trumpet and announce it to the whole world.There may be many godly G.O men of God who spent multi millions & do far more to help the helpless but are too humble to let the world know.

No one is disputing that other GO don't help. They may be helping but if the help is that profound, bro we'd have been hearing it. Don't you think.

thehomer: So this guy has turned into a human resources representative for the federal government? Who says he was the one that gave them the jobs?

Whatever he is, he's helped them secure a job.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2013
He's promised more jobs and committed highly placed members of his church and each of them will be giving out at least 10 jobs to graduates.

Thank god for Satan.

Satan, my Lord, thank you very much that the above quote never applied to me. Thank you for giving me the knowledge to be self-sufficient and not depend on another man talking to his friends.

Thank you Lord. Thank you Master. Greatness is yours for ever. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Thank god for Satan.

Satan, my Lord, thank you very much that the above quote never applied to me. Thank you for giving me the knowledge to be self-sufficient and not depend on another man talking to his friends.

Emphasis on 'Thank god for Satan.'

So there's even a 'god' that has made Satan accessible to you.

Enjoy it if that's what you have. Chosen
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2013
israel007:

Emphasis on 'Thank god for Satan.'

So there's even a 'god' that has made Satan accessible to you.

Enjoy it if that's what you have. Chosen

Yes there is o! He sent himself to die half-naked on the cross.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes there is o! He sent himself to die half-naked on the cross.

Sent who to die half unclad? What's his name
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Temismith(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2013
This space is not for sell, it has being buyed.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by dagentility(f): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Oh,dats my man of God,always der 2 put a smile on someone's face

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2013
And what is new there? A big congregation like that,hv Back managers,company Ceo,and so on,if in their office,they need people and tell pastor to make annoucement on that,is it big deal? next topic plz
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by HARDEYLEKE(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2013
what a great man of God..if other nigerian pastors are like this man... then nigeria will be a better place!!
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by DJDOLA(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Still better than my pastor..my pastor love money like thief I don't no maybe is because my pastor is igbo..

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by venorite(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2013
i dont understand what ure tankful for,pls make things clear
Alfa Seltzer:

Thank god for Satan.

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by sugaarbear(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2013
Thats my father in the lord.....let love lead
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by lastpage: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2013
thehomer: So this guy has turned into a human resources representative for the federal government? Who says he was the one that gave them the jobs?

You see what they are turning churches to?
Eye-service and all..... just to claim some fake glory!

Did l hear them say "Federal Jobs"?
So, it is in church that "Citizens apply to and get FEDERAL JOBS"!
Wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria?!

*Which Federal Officer zoned these jobs to TB Joshua

*Where is the fair-play in this? What about members of Winners, Mountain and Islamiya Arabia (True Muslims) who are not privy or dont fancy TB Joshua and his church, one bit? Those ones dont deserve a level playing ground?

*What would this country become if every "Federal Officer" starts zoning National Jobs to their churches or Mosques? is that not Nepotism? Are we crazy in this country or are we just getting "heavily STONED" by Sectism?

*If TB Joshua must give Jobs (which l consider a good deed), why cant he set-up his own business, like Dangote, (Private Jobs) and give to whomsoever he wants and get his "Propaganda Glory" out of it? Why the Nations federal jobs?

*If people like TB Joshua, Adeboye and the rest of these useless MOG-bandwagon have SPOKEN THE TRUTH TO THOSE IN POWER, to create Jobs for the millions of Youth, using our God-given wealth, would there be need for TB Joshua and his likes to start taking glory on what is supposed to be Govt responsibility?

Ofcourse, its better for them to "be afraid to offend" those in power so that they too can feel important!
Shiooorr to all of you.

And even the Youth of this country are "amazing" in their "thinking",...just like El Rufai described them: Mentally Lazy! So deprived, they dont even know what is theirs, by right!

Tomorrow, it will be Adeboye gives "Govt Rice" to the hungry! angry angry grin

Abeggi, make l hear word joor.

Lastpage!

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by 2weekboy(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2013
bizmahn: Do you really think G.O of other churches don't help the poor just because they do not come out to blow their trumpet and announce it to the whole world.There may be many godly G.O men of God who spent multi millions & do far more to help the helpless but are too humble to let the world know.
y r u jealous my dear God is realy working stop deceiving your self
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by natasha: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2013
As a born again (Pentecostal) Christian, I have to say that whilst i am skeptical about the man, his source of powers/his power, his person and especially the controversies surrounding him i do commend him that he's used his position and wealth/influence to help out people in need; be it graduates in need of jobs or even widows, beggars as often shown on his channel (the few times i've stumbled on it whilst flicking the channel).
I dont care whether he is a prophet of God or of doom, if we had more people like this man, giving out aids and alms, jobs & training skills, helping out the poor and the needy, healing the sick via spiritual/fetish/questionable means, Nigeria would be a better place (in a few years).
Might i add that i do not believe in his powers nor agree with the people who criticize him. However i do think he should be respected compared to the leaders/well to do family members of ours/community leaders/politicians etc who dont do anything for the less privilege in the society.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by stekyskydon(f): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by 2weekboy(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2013
My dear don't be jealous God is really working why are you so jealous
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by edatika(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2013
I personally take it as a challenge to other GOs.
Instead of criticizing, do u help indiscriminately? How many will help non-members of their congregation, (who may as well be non-xtians)
If churches cld emulate this. Our communities, state, country and the world will be a better place to live.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by IbnTimothy: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2013
israel007:

I've heard lots of people challenge and question the man of God, prophet TB Joshua. In all honesty, I have never seen a anyone who generously reaches out to people in love like T B Joshua. I watched and listened to the testimonies of these young people with tears in my eyes and. I have never been more convinced as the true calling of prophet TB Joshua by the Almighty God.

The amazing thing (or shall I say the challenging thing) about the whole thing is that these people are not even members of his church. Majority of them are first timers who heard the announcement and sent in their resume.

This is a challenge to other men of God to jump into the same boat to make the youth of our land strong and independent. He's promised more jobs and committed highly placed members of his church and each of them will be giving out at least 10 jobs to graduates. If this is not true Christianity then the act and principles of love that we were thought must have lied to us.

May God continue too bless you PROPHET T B JOSHUA.

I love you

How can a pastor give out federal jobs? Are those jobs not supposed to be on merit anymore? This is such a disappointment coming from the pulpit

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by 2weekboy(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2013
why r u jealous my dear God is realy working stop deceiving your self
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Rexnegro(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Firefire: I done hear..
when will u ever appreciate good things....? Which one be I don hear mumu ?
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by BlackPeni5: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Was it by connection or how was it done?

If the Federal Government is corrupt, why give holy people jobs in such corrupt places?

Me na oil company job I dey find o...Hope he can help me too.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Awoofawo(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Temismith: This space is not for sell, it has being buyed.

TAKE JUJU CRAB THE SPACE FROM HER! THANK YOU OBANTALA SHE FIT DO ME ANYTHING
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2013
IbnTimothy:

How can a pastor give out federal jobs? Are those jobs not supposed to be on merit anymore? This is such a disappointment coming from the pulpit
slowpoke, ur understanding is so shallow, what it means is that through prayer and God's grace they were choosen meritoriously from among the many that submitted their cv otherwise TB Joshua would av restricted the job to his church members....get that into your thick skull and stop being jealous and silly

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by jasinto123(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.