Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Today Is Your Day Of Good News. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Your Day Of Good News. (340 Views)

Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Your Day Of Good News. by bummyla(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
Isaiah 49:8

For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2

Beloved,
Today is your day of good news. You will receive mercy beyond measure. Heaven will bless you with new ideas that will open many opportunities that will usher your life to higher ground. Every mountain standing between you and the fulfilment of your God - given dreams shall become plain and all withholding blessings of yours shall be delivered to you.
Welcome to your day of celebration of God's faithfulness.
Remain blessed.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Isaiah 52:7

You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!"
Isaiah 40:9

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.
Proverbs 25:25

For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.
Hebrews 4:2

But the angel reassured them. "Don't be afraid!" he said. "I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people.
Luke 2:10

Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him,
Luke 8:1

Look! A messenger is coming over the mountains with good news! He is bringing a message of peace. Celebrate your festivals, O people of Judah, and fulfill all your vows, for your wicked enemies will never invade your land again. They will be completely destroyed!
Nahum 1:15

But Timothy has just now come to us from you and has brought good news about your faith and love. He has told us that you always have pleasant memories of us and that you long to see us, just as we also long to see you.
1 Thessalonians 3:6

But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Acts 8:12

"We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors
Acts 13:32

Light in a messenger's eyes brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.
Proverbs 15:30

But he said, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."
Luke 4:43

You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.
Acts 10:36

https://bummyla.com/2018/05/28/today-is-your-day-of-good-news/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Way Men Were Created In The Image Of Allah And Women After Iblis. / Church Songs, Hymns, Praise / I Need Your Opinion Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.