Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Need Your Opinion Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Opinion Pls (342 Views)

*i Need Your Opinion Pls / *i Need Your Opinion Pls* / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion Pls by Raphael007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
*I NEED YOUR OPINION PLS*
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Christian sister got pregnant and the Church decided to discipline her since she was not married.

When the elders of the Church met and interviewed her, she told them that she has stayed and remained in the Church for several years and no one is marrying her and she is getting to and approaching the age of menopause where she can't get pregnant even if married.

So after reading some Christian medical journals on this issues, she decided and did artificial insemination since she too wants a child. She tendered both the medical journals and the medical documents that showed that she has done the artificial insemination from a reputable hospital.

The Sister is pregnant without committing fornication nor adultery with any man.

*NOW, COULD THIS BE A SIN?*
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by Restroom: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Complicated story. Morlly, she is in the wrong.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by teewhydope(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
nothing wrong
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by Raphael007(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Restroom:
Complicated story.
Morlly, she is in the wrong.
Why do you say she is morally wrong personally I do not think she is wrong she has juat fullfied one of Gods command go fill the earth and multiply
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by Shelumiel: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
I do not say she is right or wrong ; that would be judging her. But I feel that as a bible believing Christian, she should have waited on God . Let us tell it the way it is: She doubted God ; believing in herself more, than believing in God.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by LuciferChristi: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pocohantas come to think if it, we never thought of this.

Artificial insemination might actually be the way out for you. You're 18 months away from menopause.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by Blakjewelry(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
she did whats good for her and that's what count
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by chiommy123(f): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
she should have discussed with her preacher and some elders in her church and family they would have advised her better or even link her up
Re: I Need Your Opinion Pls by Raphael007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please keep it coming this could save a life.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Christian, By Azemobor Gregory / Church Member’s Car Snatched At Gun Point Recovered 3hrs After Pastor’s Prayer / Who Will Receive The Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.