Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 (30735 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by afonjaman: 6:08am On May 29, 2018
According to a post shared by the husband on Instagram with handle Dabishop007, the cherished relationship of the duo might not be forever as we thought.

In the event of their anniversary, he appreciated his amiable wife for going through all the ups and downs with him.....He promised not to file for divorce till they are both 122 years...lol

He wrote:

Happy wedding Anniversary to my favourite couple in the world-US. @stelladamasus i have told you i am not doing an epistle today.I just want to say i love you and having you by my side is a great honor and blessing.Thanks for jumping through the hoops with me, loving me, weathering the storm with me and being a part of my story.
When i think of the things we have achieved as a team i can't help but think of your awesomeness.You are God's answer to my prayers.
Babe I love you and i promise i wont file for divorce till we are 122 year old, Yeah i extended it by 2 years.Till then, continue to enjoy every inch of me.Hahaha!! Love you always boo

Source:https://afonjaman.com/stella-damasus-and-hubby-daniel-ademinokan-set-divorce-date/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by chukxie(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2018
I love the part " ..continue to enjoy every inch of me". I like the pun in it. Every inch of him she takes in intensifies and electrifies her..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by kolafolabi(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2018
He dumped Doris for Stella.. The man likes fair girls. One man's meat is another man's poison. I dislike omo pupa.

10 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by ashewoboy(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2018
kolafolabi:
He dumped Doris for Stella.. The man likes fair girls. One man's meat is another man's poison. I dislike omo pupa.

you nor like pink pvssy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by horlarwereleh(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2018
Chai, see dz ones o, dem no see wedding date set again, na divorce date e remain!! Looking forward to the date!! Hope say rice go plenty sha!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Munzy14(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2018
The worst thing that happened to this generation is blogging. They twist news to attract traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by folake4u(f): 8:08am On May 29, 2018
Bloggers no go make Heaven sad. See the way they twisted the story to gain traffic.

Oleburuku!

12 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by ikemesit4477: 8:19am On May 29, 2018
Let her get a sex doll, to serve herself from all these heart break, after all she a grown up children, so what else is she looking for! cheesy
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Bolustical: 9:00am On May 29, 2018
okkk
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by BlackHatNaija: 9:00am On May 29, 2018
Congratulations to them

Men talks about tomorrow like they created it.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Bolustical: 9:00am On May 29, 2018
yes
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by NwaAmaikpe: 9:01am On May 29, 2018
shocked

Who puts interest in the marriage of "fairly-used couples"?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by miqos02(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2018
Dem no go born pikin? The man is just chopping the kpekus in vain?

Baba

@nwaAmaikpe, wetin u think ?

I have laptop HDD for sale

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by hemartins(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2018
Never trusted a man who leaves his woman to be with another.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by ViaFast: 9:01am On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2018
UP NEPA!!!!!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by tunjijones(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2018
God punish these useless bloggers....

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2018
Kai una heading just make me rush here for nothing
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Memphis357(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2018
This babe still dey Nollywood
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by nkwuocha: 9:02am On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are very compatible.
Fairly-used couples.

[h grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Lagbaja01(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2018
Congrats to them...this what i love to see and hear wink smiley
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by divinespark: 9:04am On May 29, 2018
Let every evil spirits that push married couples to divorce fall down and die!!!!!!!!!! Are you an exporter who is interested in making millions of naira? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by twentyk(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2018
I'm willing to work for free, or tag along....
Quote me...frigging BORED
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by obaataaokpaewu: 9:04am On May 29, 2018
So for his mind, that write-up isn't an epistle? A simple I love you is the definition of "not an epistle "
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by BlackHatNaija: 9:06am On May 29, 2018
folake4u:
Bloggers no go make Heaven sad. See the way they twisted the story to gain traffic.

Oleburuku!

And you look SU, born again, spirit filled.
I forget what they say about the book and the cover.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by hAlexandro(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

Oleburuku!
Yinmu
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
Iranu

Abeg click like if u think we will beat Argentina at the world cup or share if u think we will lose
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by lexy2014: 9:07am On May 29, 2018
kolafolabi:
that is bleached or toned(as they like 2 call it) stella
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Strongbest(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks NYSC Uniform On Set (Photos) / Pete Edochie With Wike & His Wife At AMAA 2016 In Rivers State / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.