Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,056 members, 7,859,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto (585 Views)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Fela Durotoye Finally Releases His Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by cbrass(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
I have been seeing a lot of beautiful pictures of these man, and wonderful write-ups about him. But I have not been too convinced since he didn't or hasn't told us what he is coming to do or should I say how he is going to build a new Nigeria (this is his political tagline).

Am so glad they said he will be going live on all T. V stations and the social media to tell us his policy blueprint. This is good. I think they said the time is 6m or so. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for it today. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by mae1: 9:16am On May 29, 2018
We are all anticipating this "Blueprint" of the "New Nigeria".
If I understand it, he means the roadmap to lead us to that Nigeria of our dreams.
This indeed, have been long overdue for lot of my friends have asked me, how he intend to tackle these munsters that have eaten up on our Commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by okomile(f): 9:18am On May 29, 2018
Following.
Politics is a dirty game.
If you can't play it, don't join in.

Let's see how far he goes
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by cbrass(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
mae1:
We are all anticipating this "Blueprint" of the "New Nigeria".
If I understand it, he means the roadmap to lead us to that Nigeria of our dreams.
This indeed, have been long overdue for lot of my friends have asked me, how he intend to tackle these munsters that have eaten up on our Commonwealth.

Am so anxious to hear it today
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by cbrass(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2018
okomile:
Following.
Politics is a dirty game.
If you can't play it, don't join in.

Let's see how far he goes

That is a miscoception, if we don't get too people to lead, then we perish. We will keep having thesame problems. Fela Durutoye has put himself forward. He has earned my respect has not just a typical motivational speaker but a nation builder. Let's give him the benefit of doubt
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by okomile(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
cbrass:

That is a miscoception, if we don't get too people to lead, then we perish. We will keep having thesame problems. Fela Durutoye has put himself forward. He has earned my respect has not just a typical motivational speaker but a nation builder. Let's give him the benefit of doubt

I Dey behind you.

Hope you have your PVC?
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by cbrass(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2018
okomile:

I Dey behind you.

Hope you have your PVC?
. yes ma... Oya make we do the campaign together nw
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by okomile(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
cbrass:

. yes ma... Oya make we do the campaign together nw

Yes oooooo
Na that one sure pass bros
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by cbrass(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
okomile:

Yes oooooo
Na that one sure pass bros

Which state do you reside so I can add you to the campaign group In your state
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by okomile(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2018
cbrass:

Which state do you reside so I can add you to the campaign group In your state

Heheheheeeeeeeeee.
I Dey Nairaland
Campaign begins on this forum
Lobatan
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by cbrass(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2018
okomile:

Heheheheeeeeeeeee.
I Dey Nairaland
Campaign begins on this forum
Lobatan

Be serious nw sad
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Show Us His Manifesto by okomile(f): 12:02pm On May 30, 2018
cbrass:

Be serious nw sad

I am serious grin

(1) (Reply)

APC On The Brink Of Collapse? - German TV / The Only Reason Buhari Signed This Bill Into Law Is to check-mate The yorubas. / A Yoruba Sister Sent Me This About Clueless Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.