Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) (16000 Views)

Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra / Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
Instead for the so called youth to condemned this evil of father impregnating her daughter... And the ignoramus pricing of human life like is basket of tomatoes..
They will engage in tribal bashing and bigotry..

This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by themonk(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
nwanneni:
I pray o.
Show me the way based on your last topic na.
Make I send you pm?
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
movid:
How do u know she's d one on the profile pix
well,you've got a point there.was thinking with my dick
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Premiumwriter: 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
So they cannot go and adopt abi

For those of you blaming government is like something is disturbing y'all. So if adoption process is not simple, the best option should be buying a baby

No matter how hard it is, everyone should follow due process. For chrissake we are talking about human life and to me the process shouldn't even be made easier, rather it should even be tighten so not everyone can gain access to innocent lives.
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
themonk:

Show me the way based on your last topic na.
Make I send you pm?
oya na.but I no dey receive mail o!so hard to access.how we go do?
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:42pm On May 29, 2018
Is it not better to be childless than collect such a child? An abomination child

I will adopt a female child through the proper route in future

Do you need books? Shoot me a mail at orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by themonk(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2018
nwanneni:
oya na.but I no dey receive mail o!so hard to access.how we go do?
Make I give you my number so you go chat me for whatsapp. But if you wan quote this message comot the number o because I go still remove am.
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by desmond2pk: 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
Why can't they just adopt?
But it's crazy to adopt nowadays. Evil babies everywhere nowadays.
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Postanalyser: 12:46pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:
It's nothing new among potopoto people. Judas Iscariot their ancestor sold Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of Silver.

Igbo Amaka!

Notice that no skull was missing, i wish yellowbar yoots will learn to "trade" and not to "mine"
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2018
themonk:

Make I give you my number so you go chat me for whatsapp. But if you wan quote this message comot the number o because I go still remove am.
got it!u will hear from me shortly wink
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by themonk(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
nwanneni:
got it!u will hear from me shortly wink
Thanks bro, more blessings.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Uppalove(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
And I have been wasting my JUICES FLUIDS just like that chaaaaii shocked shocked

See cool business with benefits grin grin grin
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:
250k I can blow up in a blink of an eye. That's wat she exchanged for a whole human. Pathetic.

Ok sad
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2018
Please I take God beg una, make una no check names
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:
250k I can blow up in a blink of an eye. That's wat she exchanged for a whole human. Pathetic.

You can never tell what people do for money, even your own way of making money may sound pathetic to others
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by lilliesboy(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
Why is this particular crime very common amongst members of a specific ethnic group(s) in Nigeria? It is not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by jeff1607(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:

God de look you
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by ElsonMorali: 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
nwanneni:
to chop ur bobi dey hungry me.send me akant no and contact make I wire wire wink

You just for all purpose and intent labelled her a pr0stitute.

That's so sad.
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You just for all purpose and intent labelled her a pr0stitute.

That's so sad.
yes!it gets worse,he/she is a catfish.they deserve harsher reference
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by godofuck231: 5:52pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:
When a man is hungry, the beast in him is activated, poverty and hunger breeds some type of dark things that make one wonder what the word can become. It's what buhari has done to us in Nigeria
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On May 29, 2018
the father of the pregnant girl is a poor man....

very lazy poor men exhibit this type of evil habit of impregnating their daughters.... it is very common among the poor men living in slums....

useless men everywhere
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by CDCEO001: 8:38pm On May 29, 2018
I don't understand.
So if the so called friend successfully get the baby, she will now tell the husband "honey I have just given birth to a baby, I've been pregnant all along"? Or "Honey I just found a baby, hope you like it"?
Do they not know there're legal way to follow to adopt a child/baby? even those that don't want their baby, you don't just throw him away or give him out to any body. Smh.
Oh I forgot this is Nigeria, never mind.
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by cosmos1440: 8:56pm On May 29, 2018
na dem again.
flatinoes from the potopoto land where the sun will never rise.
una no dey tire for crime ?
Re: Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) by James4424: 12:28am On May 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:
It's nothing new among potopoto people. Judas Iscariot their ancestor sold Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of Silver.

Igbo Amaka!

That is all you can observe, tribal and religious differences. How narrower minded

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters / A Fake Soldier Apprehended In Nasarawa State By The Nigeria Police Force (photo) / Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.