Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! (1485 Views)

Nigerian Private Universities And Their Funny Names / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
They are all the same with the goddamn stupid rules. To me i dont call them university, they are more like church schools that want to bring out pastors and reverends. So fùcķeđ up! The most bleeped up thing is even with all this rubbish private uni still look at the country. They say dont do this and that but they do worse. Such Hypocrites!! shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 29, 2018
I prefer them to public schools though, all these cultist frustrated someone that year, I like where there is law and order and your lecturers are not sadistic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by daviesblaze(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
I prefer them to public schools though, all these cultist frustrated someone that year, I like where there is law and order and your lecturers are not sadistic.
i catch you here. oya back to betting sector before i open my eyes now grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
daviesblaze:
i catch you here. oya back to betting sector before i open my eyes now grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by daviesblaze(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy
hope you fast?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
I am a traditionalist.
daviesblaze:
hope you fast?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by ednut1(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2018
Not thier fault u cant afford it na. Go to babcock and see sharp guys and gals. There are guys who camp convenant babes .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Gerrard59(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
They are all the same with the goddamn stupid rules. To me i dont call them university, they are more like church schools that want to bring out pastors and reverends. So fùcķeđ up! The most bleeped up thing is even with all this rubbish private uni still look at the country. They say dont do this and that but they do worse. Such Hypocrites!! shocked angry

"Why are Nigerian private universities bad?" No research or survey, just lumped everything and classified them bad.

Anyway, just know that private universities are the future. I'm sure students in public secondary schools said same thing about private secondary school pupils in the '80s & '90s. Today, even the poorest family down the street aspire to send their kids to private secondary schools. What we have are the last set of parents that willingly send their kids to public varsities. The present generation of students in public universities won't send their kids to public universities (think of 10 - 15 years time).

If you think I'm lying, ask Fayose and the VC of Unical.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 29, 2018
Gerrard59:

"Why are Nigerian private universities bad?" No research or survey, just lumped everything and classified them bad.

Anyway, just know that private universities are the future. I'm sure students in public secondary schools said same thing about private secondary school pupils in the '80s & '90s. Today, even the poorest family down the street aspire to send their kids to private secondary schools. What we have are the last set of parents that willingly send their kids to public varsities. The present generation of students in public universities won't send their kids to public universities (think of 10 - 15 years time).

Rubbish. Get lost! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by daviesblaze(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am a traditionalist.
eh eh grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Gerrard59(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Rubbish. Get lost! lipsrsealed

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

I'm not responsible for your poor education!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2018
Gerrard59:

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

I'm not responsible for your poor education!
Mr English grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by seguno2: 5:22am On May 30, 2018
Gerrard59:

How do you address affordability of private schools
Have you thought of viable and acceptable options to university education such as vocational schools and technical colleges?
Is it not terrible that public servants like Fayose and the UniCal VC are sending their children to private universities with money meant to improve public schools?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by CodeTemplar: 9:39am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

How do you address affordability of private schools
Have you thought of viable and acceptable options to university education such as vocational schools and technical colleges?
Is it not terrible that public servants like Fayose and the UniCal VC are sending their children to private universities with money meant to improve public schools?
Stop saying the UniCal VC sent his child to private school with funds meant to improve public . The average professor earn well over 400k so he could have easily afford the fees for most private uni with 2 salaries.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by CodeTemplar: 9:41am On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Public uni without cultists would have been much better but the society itself is a secret one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by CodeTemplar: 9:44am On May 30, 2018
As long as the rules are laid out before admission they shouldn't be a very big deal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Durchess(f): 12:19pm On May 30, 2018
Say all you want I still prefer private Uni .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by MrCork: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Durchess:
Say all you want I still prefer private Uni .

^^^ kaiiii. ..see booooobsi. .sweery
How much?
cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

^^^ kaiiii. ..see booooobsi. .sweery
How much?
cheesy
You really are are a troll. Amazing!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by MrCork: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ishilove:

You really are are a troll. Amazing!! cheesy cheesy

..huh?..am a troll because I will like to drink you? ...sweery are u saying it's illegal to drink booooobsi? ..did I say somtin wrong? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! by HigherEd: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Missionary universities you mean. You don't ball half as much as folks in PAU, Igbinedion, Baze, Nile, AUN. As for mission schools well folks where well aware of the rules before enrollment.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Conducted Matriculation For Freshers / Is This The World Toughest Riddle? / ANOTHER Unlawful Detention Of Nabila Sanda Galadima For Converting From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.