Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying (53739 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
This guys derailling tho grin grin
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by mejai(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
make we hear word, what about me dat have been der since 2008 nko? the last floor has a bar b4 d roof top d world knows it is lawn tennis court d reception has a coloured and synchronized water fountain

don't ask for pics or d room I lodged in
I am a quiet soul
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by Organs(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
Meanwhile, some threads down, a boy maybe six years old died because his parents could not afford N80K at Obule medical center in Delta State.
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by kabarka(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
chris31:

What about ur source of poverty
Jealousy everywhere

Its not a matter of jealousy,what is E-Money's source of income?
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by Timagex(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

You're right bro

But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

Why do you think so?
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
They will sleep and wake up,me sef wey dey here go sleep and wake up!! E no mean say make u broke oo,lol
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by chris31(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2018
kabarka:

Its not a matter of jealousy,what is E-Money's source of income?
Where u blind the day he showed his source of income online
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by juwonpedro: 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
chris31:

What about ur source of poverty
Jealousy everywhere

The person who is poor here is You.
Pls send ur cv for job consideration.
We dnt need to make unnecessary noise to tell who we are.
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by Waffarianman(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2018
God punish poverty.
Amen
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by enemyofprogress: 5:55pm On May 29, 2018
Lalasticlala, ajepako, funjosh, biacan, rokia2 and lalas247 be like " E money please come and adopt me as your childrens"
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by dfacott(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2018
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
juwonpedro:
Wat is his source of wealth.
This guy is upto something
Unnecessary publicity
juwonpedro:
Unnecessary publicity
juwonpedro:
Unnecessary publicity
OK. U Can as check my signature for how/where to dispose ur used inverter, ups and solar with/for second value t
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by chubinwa(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
I tap from this success.
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by kabarka(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2018
chris31:

Where u blind the day he showed his source of income online

Please am not aware. Enlighten me.
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by banre(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2018
money good o. papa God give me money.
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2018
Elmojiid:
six foot only....vanity.
Ur fada
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by gwama: 7:53pm On May 29, 2018
It's bad taste, it's kitsch tongue tongue
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by Spain007(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2018
Elmojiid:
six foot only....vanity.
Pls live the life u ve now...once u die then talk abt vanity..
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by zone51: 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
When the hotel was commissioned, cheapest room was N3.5million per night, it should be N4million now
Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by Ayatullah(m): 2:38am On May 30, 2018
He is advertising himself for kidnappers and other criminal elementsshocked

Why not heed Police advise to avoid this sort of behaviour.

Evans and his boys are taking note.......na you dey invite dem oooooo!

Re: The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying by tk4rd: 11:38am On May 31, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Hotel so Beautiful
Nice one..
I'm happy u were there with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.