Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State (661 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by frankiekinase: 2:33pm On May 29, 2018
A man in his thirties, name only given as Udofia has committed suicide in Akwa Ibom State over lack of finance to bury father.

According to a reliable source, the man was eager to end his life following the hard lifestyle he's passing through and with pressure from families following their rigid traditions over deceased bodies.

Before hanging himself, the man said, "No money to bury my father, nor to feed my family, dead is my only option".

Read full details at: https://calabarreporters.com/34244/man-commits-suicide-money

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by hisgrace090: 2:39pm On May 29, 2018
So many bad news generating from all angle, what is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
Double wahala!

So who will now bury you and your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
When situations and events makes one feel like one shouldn't HANG around any longer with the living, prove such situations wrong and HANG On. grin wink

Shouldn't have gone like a weakling!
REAL men win or at best go SWINGING and not HANGING mid air

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by Pat081: 6:37pm On May 29, 2018
pp802:
Double wahala!

So who will now bury you and your father?
village header , who knows maybe d list they gv to him is too much 4him to carrying

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by Lanretoye(m): 2:22am On May 30, 2018
They should sell his corpse then use the money to bury his father.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by solagodwin(m): 3:25am On May 30, 2018
This is stupidity if you don't have cash then bury your dad and later do the funeral.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Lack Of Money To Bury Father In Akwa Ibom State by Morbeta11(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2018
He played pranks on his father...... Let see who will bury who.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Shoots Himself Over Payment Of Compensation. Graphic Photos / Oba’s Wife Allegedly Sets House Ablaze , Kills 3-yr-old Step-daughter / I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.