Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb (1433 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Buhari: We’re Building Nation United In Hope, Equal In Opportunities / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by NaijaElba(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2018
"What a shame when some people's hatred for one man makes them look and sound stupid.

Maupe gets summoned by the judiciary, and it is suddenly being played out as denial of freedom of speech by the FGN. Separation of powers is conveniently forgotten, while a summons is suddenly equated to detention in a gulag.

Wicked souls are already equating the government to Abacha's, after shamelessly misquoting an earlier statement by PMB, on Abacha.

The "Christian" soldiers are not being outdone also. They are busy carrying some rumor about "Arabic" paper in the exams set for recruitment by the police. Whether this is true and only optional or not, is not relevant to them. They immediately started selling the islamization agenda again.

How some people can be so mischievous and evil, beats me. Even if true, how is Arabic strictly only Islamic? Are all Arabs Moslems?

Since Christians worship in English language, would it be right for the Moslems to also claim that we are canonizing them?

I now understand what they mean by half education being dangerous.

Some bigoted idiots just keep pushing this nation towards conflagration. It would only happen to them and their families, and not the country. Sad indolent, wicked and bigoted elements." Culled from a bright mind's write-up

I will therefore admonish and advise the wicked people, the hate promoters, the propagators of evil, to learn from the words of the Lord, KJV Proverbs 4vs 14-18 " Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day".

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by 9jaArea: 5:11pm On May 29, 2018
Good piece, It's unfortunate that those who are supposed to preach peace are the people propagating hate.
I'm so afraid this country may one day go the way of Rwanda.
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by BankeSmalls(f): 5:11pm On May 29, 2018
Abacha is a saint where this administration dey, he was a learner.

Oyinbos took another look at the rule of Nigeria in the last 3 years, they concluded that Abacha should get 3 Nobel peace prices grin

6 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 29, 2018
Whenever they describe a Fulani as distinguished, respected and fair, you know that person is going to rob you blind and murder you in your sleep.

6 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by anibirelawal(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by Paperwhite(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari have never hidden his absolute disdain for anyone non-fulani or muslim from time immemorial.

7 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by doctokwus: 5:29pm On May 29, 2018
You ended up reinforcing why he is hated,with a catalogue of the many odious things that have been happening since he came to power.
You didn't highlight one positive thing he has achieved,just making excuses for the negatives.
The people trying so hard to defend Buhari's misrule feel it was right,just and proper to vote out GEJ for his failings,but want to excuse Buhari when the same criteria is being applied to him!
Apart from the double standards being st upid,its just ungodly and if indeed there is heaven and hell,those of you trying to excuse Buhari and advocating for a second term for him,have the hottest parts of hell awaiting you lots!!

14 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by spartan117(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
English language is a christian language ?

Who wrote this unintelligent writeup undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by overall90: 5:56pm On May 29, 2018
doctokwus:
You ended up reinforcing why he is hated,with a catalogue of the many odious things that have been happening since he came to power.
You didn't highlight one positive thing he has achieved,just making excuses for the negatives.
The people trying so hard to defend Buhari's misrule feel it was right,just and proper to vote out GEJ for his failings,but want to excuse Buhari when the same criteria is being applied to him!
Apart from the double standards being st upid,its just ungodly and if indeed there is heaven and hell,those of you trying to excuse Buhari and advocating for a second term for him,have the hottest parts of hell awaiting you lots!!

exactly.
imagine him alleging that Buhari is being misquoted on Abacha,I am sure he is one the unrepentant GEJ haters who has been misquoting him on the issue of stealing not being corruption inspite of all the clarification,and inspite of the fact that Gej was quoting an eminent jurist in the person of Musdapher.

7 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by chichar1(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
this op deserved not less than 100 strokes of cane

6 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by biafrasun: 7:01pm On May 29, 2018
backward people, I dey my Biafra dey observe my 30th may.
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by Follygunners: 7:03pm On May 29, 2018
Na the okoro pple dey yan dis kain rubbish. They're the ones that also revere Trump. Damn, dis pple no go ever get sense for their life. They love and enjoy being the inferior bigot they really are.
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by KratosCorp: 7:04pm On May 29, 2018
May all your funture endeavors and those of your children be managed by someone that's like Buhari in every shade and form - including age, competence and education. May such a person always be the one leading you, your children and children's children.

If you did not say a loud amen to that prayer, then I put it to you that you need to get to work by meditating on this your scripture, until it rescues your dark and hipocrytical conscience from its shackles of wickedness.

Don't be a whitewashed sepulchre.

I will therefore admonish and advise the wicked people, the hate promoters, the propagators of evil, to learn from the words of the Lord, KJV Proverbs 4vs 14-18 " Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day"

[s]
NaijaElba:
"What a shame when some people's hatred for one man makes them look and sound stupid.

Maupe gets summoned by the judiciary, and it is suddenly being played out as denial of freedom of speech by the FGN. Separation of powers is conveniently forgotten, while a summons is suddenly equated to detention in a gulag.

Wicked souls are already equating the government to Abacha's, after shamelessly misquoting an earlier statement by PMB, on Abacha.

The "Christian" soldiers are not being outdone also. They are busy carrying some rumor about "Arabic" paper in the exams set for recruitment by the police. Whether this is true and only optional or not, is not relevant to them. They immediately started selling the islamization agenda again.

How some people can be so mischievous and evil, beats me. Even if true, how is Arabic strictly only Islamic? Are all Arabs Moslems?

Since Christians worship in English language, would it be right for the Moslems to also claim that we are canonizing them?

I now understand what they mean by half education being dangerous.

Some bigoted idiots just keep pushing this nation towards conflagration. It would only happen to them and their families, and not the country. Sad indolent, wicked and bigoted elements." Culled from a bright mind's write-up
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by Ibegtodiffer: 7:15pm On May 29, 2018
IF THE AUTHOR IS NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF THIS BEAUTIFULLY ABRASIVE AND DIVISIVE, YET PROVOCATIVE ARTICLE, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT THE THREAD BE CLOSED.

2 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by UncleJudax(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2018
chichar1:
this op deserved not less than 100 strokes of cane
grin
These guys are stuck in Buhari's behind shocked
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by WATCHOVER(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2018
Useless Epistle

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by ChopDeMoney(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2018
We are waiting

Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by Ziggylady(f): 8:03pm On May 29, 2018
@op you deserve some resounding slaps for the nonsense you posted
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by iykomo666(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2018
this op must be high on codeine. grin cheesy tongue
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by Turantula(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
Buhari is a corrupt terrorist
Cc:naijaelbs
Re: The Shame Of A Nation United In The Hatred Of Just One Man - Pmb by e7ejinima: 10:12pm On May 29, 2018
Nairaland now infested with BMC!

Seun, do something

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? / Forget 2019 Elections If Ekiti Gov Poll Is Rigged – Secondus / Massive Crowd As Tambuwal Defects To PDP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.