Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

"Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit (17942 Views)

Solskjaer Unhappy With Man Utd Board For Not Granting His Request / Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them / I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Beedude(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
hensben:
Which success pep get wey psg nor get in this concluded season?
U Think Psg Has A Better Team Work? I Think No
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:42pm On May 30, 2018
veeklin:

so when Diego Costa played the previous season before he came, did he give Chelsea a champions league slot? they even performed poorer than they did this season..... so check ur reasoning again.

the board agreed for matic to go.... they owed him that based on their relationship.... which was more important than forcing him to stay when he wanted to be reunited with Mourinho....so check ur reasoning again.

loaning out batsuayi was a good move, he needed more starting time on the pitch to build his confidence. He did good at Dortmund but Dortmund and Chelsea at two very different teams with different objectives for their respective leagues. At Chelsea every manager is expected to compete for the league every season and win it, or else u are out! unlike Dortmund were champions league qualification is equivalent to a Good season and that's the problem at Chelsea with their strikers.....every manager at Chelsea wants to field a proven striker in order to win the league, so it's not easy for up coming strikers to get lot of starting chances at Chelsea. That's why Giroud was signed cause he is a proven striker, even though is not the best among the lot.

Conte is one of the best managers in the premier league, u need to put aside ur myopic view of things in this season, to look at how his tactics in his first season took the premier league by storm. how he signed Kante and made him instrumental in his team success.... how he made Moses relevant again.... and all the records he made in his first season. Google can help u with these.

above all the ultimate blame rest with the board. After courting for many months lukaku (conte's preferred first choice striker) and failing to sign him, they left him no choice but to sign the next best thing Morata. They also fell short in failing to sign other first choice player's of conte. He did the best with what he had. 5th place finish was far better than 10th place..... wondered if mourinho had stayed if they would have been relegated.

Conte is not good enough for Chelsea...
His relationship with players is frigid
His changes comes late and obsolete

Chelsea deserve better
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by hensben(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
Beedude:

U Think Psg Has A Better Team Work? I Think No
Yes they play almost similar football. Nothing special.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Beedude(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2018
hensben:
Yes they play almost similar football. Nothing special.
I Hear U
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by abdfaithy(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2018
Then who are we to blame
and if Emenalo was still there everybody could have found a scape goat, useless ppl now they've chase the black director who else to blame ? Abrahamovich know about football than these EX's footballers............foolssssssssss
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

If you are a Chelsea fan
You would have known that the coach fell out with Costa and he made him leave without any back up plan....

It was the treatment meted out to Diego that made Luis angry with the coach... And he refused to play him in any of the matches...

Willian has categorically made it clear that if conte remained in Chelsea.... He is leaving ...

If you don't know football and what's happening
Shut your mouth in public to avoid embarrasment
I’m telling you that the coach had no business with whom to buy or sell which was the points you made above and you’re telling me about players and coach disagreement. You really are delusional and don’t know how to stick to an argument.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:33pm On May 30, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

I’m telling you that the coach had no business with whom to buy or sell which was the points you made above and you’re telling me about players and coach disagreement. You really are delusional and don’t know how to stick to an argument.

You know nothing Mr dumbo
Fvck away olodo
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Nobody: 7:13am On May 31, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Conte is not good enough for Chelsea...
His relationship with players is frigid
His changes comes late and obsolete

Chelsea deserve better

Did u reason along the points I put up there?
or sentiment is just worrying u?
Tell me, which coach has ever been good enough for Chelsea?......not even the special one was good enough (he was dismissed twice!)
Mourinho is still the gold standard at Chelsea, so I'll make an example of him for u.
Mourinho had good relationship with some of his players but it always failed during the end of his third season, due to him calling players out for his failings (He lost the dressing room at Chelsea in his third season)
He also had a frigid relationship with the board..... if he tells u he wants a player and u fail to deliver he makes a whole noise out of it....same with the way is he currently doing at MAN UTD. And please remind me again, under whose watch did Chelsea loss all their current group of players that are making waves in the premier league and across Europe?.... of cause under the special one.....

In the FA CUP final what special tactics did he come up with than his usual defensive style?....if Chelsea had not scored early in the first half the game would have been dead boring.

Back to Chelsea, minus their Champions loss to Roma which came as a shock (but now we know better, both Liverpool and Barcelona were both bitten there), Chelsea gave a good account of themselves. they were the underdogs against Barcelona, and had it been not for a poor back pass at home, they could have taken a home win to Camp Neo.

so my guy #CHELSEA deserve what they got. sign top notch players of hazards quality in ur squad as conte requested instead of blaming him.... last last if u sack him..... u will still have to buy the players.... so same thing ni
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by tafat: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Why blame conte? At least he won the fa cup not like mourinho that finished this season with only one trophy; that's finishing EPL in second place angry,he just Casted our betslip on BetwayNG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January / English Fixed Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.