Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

"Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit (17941 Views)

Solskjaer Unhappy With Man Utd Board For Not Granting His Request / Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them / I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Metuh: 9:33pm On May 29, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Rubbish

Was it the board that sent a text to Diego Costa that his services are no longer needed?....

That singular act without a back up plan cost Chelsea a spot in the champions league.... Which means they might lose their best players to rivals

Who sells matic for a bakayoko sad
Who loans out Batsuayi for an unproven Morata

When did Chelsea... The blues start signing bench warmers from arsenal?...

Conte should be held responsible
He doesn't know how to manage players
He will soon sell willian to United

His time in Chelsea is up
So what bout the coaches Chelsea have been changing almost every year

What's the reason
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by oshe11: 9:34pm On May 29, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

They are all Afraid of the rising sun
What baffles me is WHY?
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by clems88(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
lilbest4:
Chelsea is still greater than Liverpool and Tottenham
What use is playing in the champions league when you know Real Madrid and Barca will be playing?
common sense you dont have. Liverpool will continue to be a bone in you your throat. Mumu

1 Like

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by phylum1983: 9:51pm On May 29, 2018
Register for 2019 IJMB and Secure admission into 200 level without JAMB... Call or Whatsapp 08032802252 for more details... Lectures now in progress!!! www.pec.org.ng
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:52pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
What baffles me is WHY?

Can't believe you are asking me this...
Everyone knows why...
Nigeria is elites workshop and playground
The current system favours them and not really the masses... Especially the northern oligarchy.. Because they don't have much to bring to the table except their desert land mass and population...

Anything that threatens the status quo
Is a big threat to them..

These politicians are selfish and wicked
They are stinkingly rich and their families are made for life .... They want the quota system to continue forever

They are against restructuring
They are against progress
They are against referendum
They are against self determination
They are against disintegration

Most Nigerians don't understand ...they see Biafra as the enemy... But it's here to free them
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by MusicSots: 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
This is what I have to say to Ruud

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by babakb: 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
Chelsea should Just admit that they Miss the Beast, Diego Costa.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ADULTBASE(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
dominique:
Coach always takes the blame

Are you a chelsea fan now? wink

you are always on our matter shocked
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by oshe11: 10:03pm On May 29, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Can't believe you are asking me this...
Everyone knows why...
Nigeria is elites workshop and playground
The current system favours them and not really the masses... Especially the northern oligarchy.. Because they don't have much to bring to the table except their desert land mass and population...

Anything that threatens the status quo
Is a big threat to them..

These politicians are selfish and wicked
They are stinkingly rich and their families are made for life .... They want the quota system to continue forever

They are against restructuring
They are against progress
They are against referendum
They are against self determination
They are against disintegration

Most Nigerians don't understand ...they see Biafra as the enemy... But it's here to free them
Okay!
They aint necessarily against Ibo but anything that will affect the current status quo

But U said "Northerners" so whats Afonjas' problem with this?

PS: Dnt give me the Slave master lecture
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Macauley07(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
Chelsea should buy Players that are World Class not fill the dressing room with average players that will not make Madrid's 2nd 11

BTW....

When Afonja did One Festival and asked girls to SIT-AT-HOME no one said anything nor threatened them, so why is the IGP, Umahi and Co blowing hot air ontop IPOB matter?

PS: I'm not even IGBO/IBO

name the world class players guardiola bought at Manchester city
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by oshe11: 10:12pm On May 29, 2018
Macauley07:

name the world class players guardiola bought at Manchester city
He met worldies and bought Mendy, Sané, Bernado Silva, Otamendi, Laporte, Kyle, Debryune(I think) etc.....

All these players are representing their team for WC(apart from the injured ones)

1 Like

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by anigold(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
akeentech:

Karius cost us our CL loss nd not the coach. Players also take the blame.
sorry is karius now playing for Chelsea..chai that guy don suffer. ..
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by dammytimmy(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
DannyJ19:
Those Lazy players wea coach waste money buy....

UNILAG 1st eleven better pass them..

Well except Ngolochukwu Kante.
grin
DannyJ19:

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Beedude(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
He met worldies and bought Mendy, Sané, Bernado Silva, Otamendi, Laporte, Kyle, Debryune(I think) etc.....

All these players are representing their team for WC(apart from the injured ones)
My Guy Team Work Is The Bench Mark Of City's Success Which Is The Function Of A Coach. Money Dont Buy Teamwork. Ask PSG. Now Lets Compare These Mancity And Manutd Players Before The Start Of The Season And Tell Me The Better Team. Sane - Martial, De Bruyne - Pogba, Matic - Fernandinho, Sanchez - Sterling, De Gea - Ederson, Mikhitarian - B.Silva, Mata - D.Silva, Valencia - Walker E.T.C Pep Only Got The Best Out Of What He Has Which Is The Function Of A Coach
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by oshe11: 10:53pm On May 29, 2018
Beedude:

My Guy Team Work Is The Bench Mark Of City's Success Which Is The Function Of A Coach. Money Dont Buy Teamwork. Ask PSG. Now Lets Compare These Mancity And Manutd Players Before The Start Of The Season And Tell Me The Better Team. Sane - Martial, De Bruyne - Pogba, Matic - Fernandinho, Sanchez - Sterling, De Gea - Ederson, Mikhitarian - B.Silva, Mata - D.Silva, Valencia - Walker E.T.C Pep Only Got The Best Out Of What He Has Which Is The Function Of A Coach
Mancity team is better....

Sanchez wasnt there from beginning....

Pogba is a shadow of himself
mata na snail
Mikhitarian a new player that flopped
Kyle better than Valencia when compared to 352 formation

Only matic was better than fernandinho

Since football is team work....

Carry burnley go play madrid for UCL na

1 Like

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ufuosman(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2018
Nice one, d board need to be blamed
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by JoNach: 12:06am On May 30, 2018
akeentech:

Karius cost us our CL loss nd not the coach. Players also take the blame.

it's still d coach to blame , why start an inexperienced karius over an experienced Mignolet?? in a match of that magnitude??
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Rubbish

Was it the board that sent a text to Diego Costa that his services are no longer needed?....

That singular act without a back up plan cost Chelsea a spot in the champions league.... Which means they might lose their best players to rivals

If you are a Chelsea fan then ul know that the Coach had no say in who to buy or sell. Abeg oga just shut up and don’t fall ur hand.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Beedude(m): 2:34am On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
Pogba is a shadow of himself mata na snail Mikhitarian a new player that flopped Kyle better than Valencia when compared to 352 formation

I Hear U Then. Q.E.D
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:23am On May 30, 2018
khalids:

I believe the reason he did that was to spite the board.....it was like"see wetin una buy, e no fit play ball, but since na wetin una buy i go they put am for match, eyin were...... grin grin grin"

I don laff tire here. You are bad I swear grin grin grin
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Machlos(m): 4:33am On May 30, 2018
Cladez:
Mr man please pack well jhoor.Conte is to be blamed full time.
His line up and formation always looks mediocre.

Lastly we should also blame the board for his love story with bakayoko abi na mamayoko.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Machlos(m): 4:35am On May 30, 2018
ADULTBASE:

Are you a chelsea fan now? wink
you are always on our matter shocked
yes nah
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by potent5(m): 4:43am On May 30, 2018
opera1:

Bakayoko nko?
Conte was only playing Bakayoko to spite the Chelsea board for buying a misfit player.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Nobody: 5:45am On May 30, 2018
oshe11:

Pogba is a shadow of himself
mata na snail
Mikhitarian a new player that flopped
Kyle better than Valencia when compared to 352 formation

You said it , it's not just about team work it's the wuality of okayers one has more

Even I know Manchester United has a very average team last season they were lucky to remain second , they had no defense worth fieldimg even

Man city have had the best squad in the EPL for years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Obas101(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2018
DannyJ19:

Chukwu fire.. Na Ngolomilekun. His brother's is ngolomide grin
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by dtrend(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Who dey always field bakayoko for match....rubbish

Who else is available to occupy that position?....
Drinkwater?
Barkley?
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:48am On May 30, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

If you are a Chelsea fan then ul know that the Coach had no say in who to buy or sell. Abeg oga just shut up and don’t fall ur hand.

If you are a Chelsea fan
You would have known that the coach fell out with Costa and he made him leave without any back up plan....

It was the treatment meted out to Diego that made Luis angry with the coach... And he refused to play him in any of the matches...

Willian has categorically made it clear that if conte remained in Chelsea.... He is leaving ...

If you don't know football and what's happening
Shut your mouth in public to avoid embarrasment
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by truthstands12: 6:51am On May 30, 2018
khalids:

I believe the reason he did that was to spite the board.....it was like"see wetin una buy, e no fit play ball, but since na wetin una buy i go they put am for match, eyin were...... grin grin grin"

Absolutely correct. The board should enjoy the result produced by the players they bought for the club.
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by hensben(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2018
Beedude:

Which success pep get wey psg nor get in this concluded season?
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by damickey(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Rubbish

Seriously i think Conte should go
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2018
opera1:
Not to win anything kẹ̀ ? We are not Arsenal fc.
Chelsea wahala started d day mr Michael Emenalo left d club.
the day Steve Holland left
Re: "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Rubbish

so when Diego Costa played the previous season before he came, did he give Chelsea a champions league slot? they even performed poorer than they did this season..... so check ur reasoning again.

the board agreed for matic to go.... they owed him that based on their relationship.... which was more important than forcing him to stay when he wanted to be reunited with Mourinho....so check ur reasoning again.

loaning out batsuayi was a good move, he needed more starting time on the pitch to build his confidence. He did good at Dortmund but Dortmund and Chelsea at two very different teams with different objectives for their respective leagues. At Chelsea every manager is expected to compete for the league every season and win it, or else u are out! unlike Dortmund were champions league qualification is equivalent to a Good season and that's the problem at Chelsea with their strikers.....every manager at Chelsea wants to field a proven striker in order to win the league, so it's not easy for up coming strikers to get lot of starting chances at Chelsea. That's why Giroud was signed cause he is a proven striker, even though is not the best among the lot.

Conte is one of the best managers in the premier league, u need to put aside ur myopic view of things in this season, to look at how his tactics in his first season took the premier league by storm. how he signed Kante and made him instrumental in his team success.... how he made Moses relevant again.... and all the records he made in his first season. Google can help u with these.

above all the ultimate blame rest with the board. After courting for many months lukaku (conte's preferred first choice striker) and failing to sign him, they left him no choice but to sign the next best thing Morata. They also fell short in failing to sign other first choice player's of conte. He did the best with what he had. 5th place finish was far better than 10th place..... wondered if mourinho had stayed if they would have been relegated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.